A safe that I saw today

Links to things that are interesting for the members of this forum. No advertising or affiliate links please!
thatthat21

A safe that I saw today

Post by thatthat21 »

Saw this today and thought that I share it here. I have not fully looked at it but looked like it might be close to something we all would like.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/th ... smart-safe
bounddosster

Re: A safe that I saw today

Post by bounddosster »

OM!, that has to be really super safe after all it is connected to your phone via an app. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:,
:facepalm: .
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

Who wants to bet it'll have an easily openable low grade tubular lock as a backup "power loss" access method?
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
vm1971

Post by vm1971 »

There's no way I'm getting through that impenetrable tempered glass door... :)
davisev5225

Post by davisev5225 »

Gregovic wrote:Who wants to bet it'll have an easily openable low grade tubular lock as a backup "power loss" access method?
The backup key they show doesn't look like a tubular lock, so I'll go with the next "obvious" choice - a low-grade wafer lock that can be raked open with a chicken bone.
vm1971 wrote:There's no way I'm getting through that impenetrable tempered glass door... :)
There's actually a steel(?) door behind the glass screen.