self bondage voyerism

Links to things that are interesting for the members of this forum. No advertising or affiliate links please!

self bondage voyerism

Postby cpl159 » 13 Sep 2008, 10:16

Does anyone know if there is a site where you can watch a self bongade voyer preform in self bondage in real time like by way of web cam?
I think it would be neet to talk to the woman before and after the self bondage,to witness their exilration would be wild........
cpl159

Postby Amy_Tenchi » 14 Sep 2008, 00:20

Alot of people that do cam shows on the site use a website that allows people to post during the show, including the person recording. I don't know if they can watch another video with you for speaking back and forth but um...maybe someone who does these shows can explain better :) I only saw the web layout once looking for another video...
-Missing In Action-
--May or May Not Return--
Amy_Tenchi

Re: self bondage voyerism

Postby SelfBondageTorment » 29 Apr 2021, 01:29

I've done this on webcam sites, but those sites are becoming more strict. I do private webcam shows for people who are interested in watching and commenting on self-bondage, and even operating remote controlled devices.
SelfBondageTorment

Re: self bondage voyerism

Postby Shannon SteelSlave » 04 May 2021, 00:19

SelfBondageTorment wrote:I've done this on webcam sites, but those sites are becoming more strict. I do private webcam shows for people who are interested in watching and commenting on self-bondage, and even operating remote controlled devices.
You can try posting your schedule here. Some members might be willing to support by watching. We had a great time a couple of years ago with one member, with a live performance and open chat. You might also appoint someone you trust here to moderate, and prevent the show from going in the wrong direction.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
Shannon SteelSlave

Return to Links