Under work clothing

Post your dares or request a dare here.
C_hope_

Under work clothing

Post by C_hope_ »

hi everyone I'm interested in new ideas to do under my work uniform

As long it don't effect my job I will try also if there anything else out of work I'm great full for them ideas too

Maybe some tasks self bondage ones of course x
RADER

Re: Under work clothing

Post by RADER »

Try wearing a panti girdle, and some pantihose.
Rader
Tenderfoot88

Post by Tenderfoot88 »

Hmm...working from the information in your "ideas please" thread:

Perhaps some kind of body harness? There are several ways of tying a karada, for instance, that work under clothes. Either under everything, or instead of normal underwear. If you're good, you can put a knot in the crotch rope right over your clit for added stimulation (and since you're at work, you can't just satisfy yourself).

If that's not enough for you, perhaps use the crotch rope to hold a toy or two in position down there. If you have anything quiet enough, use a vibrator.

There's also a couple of ways to put an elastic band around the nipples to keep them erect (and increasingly sensitive). Bonus points if you have nipple clamps that are low profile enough to wear alongside the elastic, though that might get a bit too intense over the workday.

Theoretically, none of this will be noticeable at work, though that, of course, depends on your ability to maintain your composure.

And perhaps some sort of punishment routine when you get home if you have an orgasm while at work.
boundsissy

Post by boundsissy »

A one piece swimsuit is fun to wear, and of course any other clothing such as a corset and panties.
LOVE TO ALL
Tenderfoot88

Post by Tenderfoot88 »

Correct me if I'm wrong, C_hope_, but, going by what she's said in her earlier posts, C_hope_ is female. So most of the things you think of when you talk about cross dressing are probably not abnormal. The corset is a probable exception - not many women wear those as a normal undergarment anymore.
C_hope_

Post by C_hope_ »

Correct I am female defo las time I looked. What mean by under work uniform is like others said croth rope, clamps plugs etc like the swimsuit idea defo interesting going the loo,

My uniform is above knee or just below depend on skirt I wear, blouse sometimes jacket heels no limit is set by company but I think 4 inch for work is max.

I'm just asking other peoples ideas on what could be done I'm going to dig out my swimsuit and try that idea out tho, I like the whole idea of restriction forced to go threw with what I set I'm not a quiter so far,
Tease is good as well as pain. Humiliation I've not done as such other then been shopping in only coat and heels x
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

you would be amazed what a latex pantie worn during working hours will do to your thought processes.
[
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

ponylady wrote:you would be amazed what a latex pantie worn during working hours will do to your thought processes.
It's great for morale. :rofl:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
boundsissy

Post by boundsissy »

Oops my bad, on my knees apologizing :oops:
LOVE TO ALL
teather

Post by teather »

Ever tried clothes pegs on your nipples under a t-shirt bra?
Leotards [or one-piece swimsuits] over opaque tights can be interesting when you need the loo - and find yourself sitting in the stall almost naked.
gemt

Post by gemt »

A pony tail plug chained to your waist?
warloch

Post by warloch »

A crotch chain ...locked on of course with the key left at home and normal panties on so the links wouldn't rattle if you sat on a hard surface..you said you wear skirts. If you wear slacks..no panties.
bondinchas

Post by bondinchas »

Here's an easy method for any office, with readily available supplies.
You just need some elastic bands and some paper clips.

Hook the elastic bands and paper clips together to form ...
- A teaser bra - twist the elastic bands and position your nipples between them.
- A crotch rope - do the waist first, then the crotch part, make the crotch part as simple or as complex as you can find the time to do.
The elastic bands allow you to vary the tension between just rubbing and really tight, and the paper clips make it easy to hook the elastic bands together.
Varying whether it's mostly made of paper clips or elastic bands changes the sensations of wearing it.
A belt made of all or mostly paper clips with a few elastic bands for tension giver you the starter for a crotch rope or full knickers, making it easy to position the between leg parts as you add them.
Form two straps around your chest above and below your breasts to make the start of a bra made by linking the two together with bands and clips.
See how complex a pair of knickers or bra you can make and keep them on all day and for the journey home.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Welcome to Bound Anna, bondinchas
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Welcome to BoundAnna, bondinchas and thanks for the tips here and at "Hotel dare". :hi: