Under work clothing

Post your dares or request a dare here.
RADER123

Re: Under work clothing

Post by RADER123 »

I thin the one piece bathing suit is a great idea.
You will have to get totally undressed to go to the bathroom. :D
Sergio

Post by Sergio »

The one-piece bathing costume is certainly best for keeping a dildo or plug in place, a remote controlled vibrator even, but unless it's a tight fit there's always the possibility of pulling it aside to use the toilet so make it a unitard or wear cycling shorts or long-legged pantie-girdle underneath.

Alternating multiple layers (if the weather permits) adds to the fun - a bathing costume which has to be taken off from the shoulders downwards, then a teddy or body that undoes at the crotch and comes off over the head, then a leotard that again comes off downwards, a t-shirt which comes off over the head, then a unitard which again comes off downwards, and in between each of those some long-line bras with lots of hook and eye fasteners and maybe the odd corset, and finally a buttoned shirt that has to be undone. Bathroom breaks will need time and planning.
snowflake

Post by snowflake »

Thanks @Sergio, I am thrilled by your dare! Don't forget to drink at least six glasses of water a day :twisted:

I sometimes wear (locked, but not locked together) ankle cuffs under my work clothing (when wearing wide & long jeans) -- which will make this process even more complicated to turn off everything with those...
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Welcome to Bound Anna, Snowflake
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
snowflake

Post by snowflake »

Hi all,

I got dressed like this, probably you like to read short report and a conclusion.

I started with a glass butt plug and a string tanga and a black pantyhose. Putting on ankle cuffs and locking them with a buckle lock. [EDIT: To each ankle. Not together, this caused some fun in the posts below] Now the pantyhose can't be undone any more.
Next I put on a thin net body.
Then to what can only be undone over the head, a black longsleeve body.
And over this a one pieece suit and a bright leggings which again go down.
On top, at last, a swimsuit , everything hidden by normal working clothes.
I tried a pvc leggings, but it made too much noise.

I had to go to the bathroom twice today. To get to a short conclusion:
It makes a lot of fun and is very thrilling. To be honest, the fun is the thrill thinking about your situation, actually going to the restroom and doing the whole process of undressing and dressing again is nothing I enjoy. Will do this again, but definitely not regularly. This was also the first time I wore something hidden outside (except a butt plug).
Last edited by snowflake on 04 Sep 2021, 14:25, edited 1 time in total.
Sashauk

Post by Sashauk »

snowflake wrote:Hi all,

I got dressed like this, probably you like to read short report and a conclusion.

I started with a glass butt plug and a string tanga and a black pantyhose. Putting on ankle cuffs and locking them with a buckle lock. Now the pantyhose can't be undone any more.
Next I put on a thin net body.
Then to what can only be undone over the head, a black longsleeve body.
And over this a one pieece suit and a bright leggings which again go down.
On top, at last, a swimsuit , everything hidden by normal working clothes.
I tried a pvc leggings, but it made too much noise.

I had to go to the bathroom twice today. To get to a short conclusion:
It makes a lot of fun and is very thrilling. To be honest, the fun is the thrill thinking about your situation, actually going to the restroom and doing the whole process of undressing and dressing again is nothing I enjoy. Will do this again, but definitely not regularly. This was also the first time I wore something hidden outside (except a butt plug).
That's a clever trick - putting on all those items and your work clothes after having locked your ankles together.
Shannon SteelSlave

Does Mr.Bean know how to do this?
images.jpg
images.jpg (8.03 KiB) Viewed 1461 times
download (1).jpg
download (1).jpg (9.4 KiB) Viewed 1461 times
download (2).jpg
download (2).jpg (25.21 KiB) Viewed 1461 times
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
lj

Post by lj »

the Mr Bean pics remind me of a trick I played with my play-partner at a play-party.

She was wearing a blouse and bra, and was handcuffed (hands in front of body). The challenge was to remove her bra without removing her blouse or handcuffs.

So here's the question - how did I do it?
be a switch, double the fun :-)
Sergio

Post by Sergio »

I'm guessing that...

... spoiler warning ...

v

v

v

v

... (assuming a normal bra, rear fastening, fixed rather than removable straps) I'm guessing that once unfastened at the back there was enough slack to slide a strap down her arm, through the handcuff, over her hand and back through the handcuff and up the sleeve, then repeat on the other side. A girlfriend used to remove her bra that way in the car if we were parking up for some fun (in the teenage years of living with traditional parents), albeit without the involvement of handcuffs.
lj

Post by lj »

and the first prize goes to Sergio !!!! :lol:

actually she managed to get the blouse off as well, afterwards, by the same method...

I imagine you could do the same with ankle cuffs, with tights and pants, provided the cuffs are not too tight.

It was fun watching :twisted:
be a switch, double the fun :-)
Shannon SteelSlave

At least it wasn't this way
c80ba079f41973768437354f7ebb94d1.jpg
c80ba079f41973768437354f7ebb94d1.jpg (11.21 KiB) Viewed 1439 times
👠👠