Looking for some daily Dares

Post your dares or request a dare here.
Louise_69

Looking for some daily Dares

Post by Louise_69 »

Hi,
I'm looking for some daily dares, to complete.
I want to create a daily task list to carry out for a month. I love the thought if being Dominated :whip:
Such as,

Deepthroat an 8" dildo everyday. The amount of times is dependent on the date. (I.e today i will be doing 14) :oops:

I will of course obey any dares. I can't say no and will supply proof of completion if requested.

:gag: Louise x :gag:
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Looking for some daily Dares

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Half a mile on a treadmill in heels.
tread mill.jpg
Don't use the chain.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Louise_69

Post by Louise_69 »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Half a mile on a treadmill in heels.
tread mill.jpg
Don't use the chain.
Love it x :mrgreen:
mrborsecr

Post by mrborsecr »

I could help you here, but I'd love to know what clothes/equipment you have
Louise_69

Post by Louise_69 »

mrborsecr wrote:I could help you here, but I'd love to know what clothes/equipment you have
Dildo
Butt plugs
Handcuffs
Clover clamps
Blind fold
Ball gag harness
Lots of rope
Lots of Chains and padlocks
Gaffer tape
Sexy outfits
Leotard
Sexy underwear
6" locking stilettos
Chastity cage

More than happy to add to my collection, if you have recommendations.

Louise x
Shannon SteelSlave

Unless you're really flexible, get some 4 or 5 inch heels, maybe even a chunk heel instead of a stiletto. The wider heel will be easier on your repetitive motion, and less wear on the treadmill belt. 6 inch stilettos as a daily routine will show their toll on your knees and treadmill before very long.
I use a pair of rubber "hand cuffs" to keep my hands behind my back. If I lost my bearings,I could slip out to catch the fall, they just remind me of proper posture. Never use a chain, the chances of catching it with the sickle shape of your foot or the heel stalk and tripping is just too great. Likely to happen because you might start to get bored.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
mrborsecr

Post by mrborsecr »

Ok then, your equipment list gives me an idea of a repetitive task. From now until the next month, you are to wear your ballgag harness when tidying up your house ! And the kicker is that before you wear it, every time you have to coat it in a thin layer of honey.... you'll see why your cleaning will get more difficult :twisted:
JackWong25

Post by JackWong25 »

If you don’t have a treadmill you can get a rope and pass it from one high point to another and attach it to your harness gag. This will stop you from sitting and is a track you have to walk. Will DM another idea if you are interested. And ignore Shannon. Heels must always be high and thin, ideally ballet boots.
Shannon SteelSlave

JackWong25 wrote:If you don’t have a treadmill you can get a rope and pass it from one high point to another and attach it to your harness gag. This will stop you from sitting and is a track you have to walk. Will DM another idea if you are interested. And ignore Shannon. Heels must always be high and thin, ideally ballet boots.
That's going the right way for a smacked bottom.
Jack has repeatedly refused to obey me to get a treadmill, so ignore his advice about ignoring me.
For anyone who wants a walking/endurance dare in heels, you could also use a pedometer. Just talk a real walk outside using the pedometer to judge the number counter for 1 mile.
👠👠
JackWong25

Post by JackWong25 »

Will have to tie me up first if you are trying to spank me ;). I’ve done forced walking sessions without a treadmill, so ignore Shannon’s advice to ignore me.
Louise_69

Post by Louise_69 »

mrborsecr wrote:Ok then, your equipment list gives me an idea of a repetitive task. From now until the next month, you are to wear your ballgag harness when tidying up your house ! And the kicker is that before you wear it, every time you have to coat it in a thin layer of honey.... you'll see why your cleaning will get more difficult :twisted:
:gag: I'm intrigued xx
Louise_69

Post by Louise_69 »

JackWong25 wrote:If you don’t have a treadmill you can get a rope and pass it from one high point to another and attach it to your harness gag. This will stop you from sitting and is a track you have to walk. Will DM another idea if you are interested. And ignore Shannon. Heels must always be high and thin, ideally ballet boots.
Yes please x
JackWong25

Post by JackWong25 »

Idea already shared in PM. Enjoy ;)
Louise_69

Post by Louise_69 »

JackWong25 wrote:Idea already shared in PM. Enjoy ;)
Thankyou. I have replied :hi:
Louise_69

Post by Louise_69 »

Got another idea for a daily challenge. Need some help thinking of a suitable punishment for not getting it correct :whip: It needs to be quite strict so i try harder the next day.
Firstly i put on my 6" heels,
Next clover clamps and earplugs and ballgag.
Then a blindfold.
I set a timer going for 5 minutes. And put my hands on my head whilst holding a coin against the wall with my nose.
The idea is to stop the timer as close to 5 minutes as possible. This has just proved a lot harder than i thought especially with the pain of the clamps, concentration of the coin. Wobbly legs and sensory deprivation. :oops:
So i stopped it at 3.42. So I'm adding 1.18 onto tomorrows time. But what else could i do to make me try hard tomorrow :mrgreen: