Long Time Lurker Requesting Dare

Post your dares or request a dare here.
Projectt899

Long Time Lurker Requesting Dare

Post by Projectt899 »

Hi!

So I've been lurking around this site for a VERY long time. This website is what really got me into self-bondage, bondage, and kink. I've been a lurker here for about 15 years, and I check it often for updates. But... this is my first post!

I've recently made three purchases, and I was hoping to find someone / some people more creative than I. I've attached photos of the purchases.

The first is a blowjob trainer. I'm excited about this purchase. I've always been interested in the training aspect of this for humiliation purposes. I bought the default dildo (about 6"), and it is expected to be here this week.
The second is an e-stim. I've been so curious about these for such a long time. But I have no idea how to implement this. Or even what it will feel like/
The third is a bluetooth/wifi connected chastity cage. I've been into chastity for awhile, but I really got intrigued into this given the distanced control as well as the added concept of the "keyholder" being able to add some form of stimulation in the form of shock.

Besides this, I have everything you could ever imagine. Multiple dildos, clamps, different cages, rope, chain, locks, etc. I'm open to buying new things if the dare would require it. Essentially, I'm in a situation in my life where I have the desire and the means, but I lack the creativity.

Ideally the dare would incorporate all three toys, but I'm open to anything. Do your worst!
Attachments
E-stim.PNG
cage.PNG
trainer.PNG
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Long Time Lurker Requesting Dare

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Aloha from Bound Anna, Project.
Projectt899 wrote: I'm open to anything. Do your worst!
Famous first words.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

The fuchsia-colored dildo and the thingamabob over it caused the word "doorbell?" to appear in my brain. :shock:

Too early, not enough coffee... :rofl:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Riddle

Post by Riddle »

bound_jenny wrote:The fuchsia-colored dildo and the thingamabob over it caused the word "doorbell?" to appear in my brain. :shock:

Too early, not enough coffee... :rofl:

Jenny.
LoL. Does your doorbell offend door-to-door religious zealots?
Resident timer maker. :hi:
Let’s make timers together!
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Welcome to BoundAnna forum, Projectt899.

You can use your chastity for a full week and take it off temporarily for hygienic purposes only and for no longer than 5 minutes.

Every morning and evening of that week you use your blowjob trainer.

After this week, the electro pads are attached to the inside of the thighs and for the elastic bands you ensure that one contact point is at the bottom of the penis and the contact point of the other band is at the top of the penis. That makes the electricity go through the penis.
I don't think there is a problem with where the butt plug comes. :mrgreen:

Strap yourself into a chair in front of the computer screen with the images you like - or dislike - and have fun with the show.