I'll do your dare! (Mid experience)

Post your dares or request a dare here.
Kev

I'll do your dare! (Mid experience)

Post by Kev »

I'm requesting dares! I'll do them as long as they are legal and nothing permanent. I'm decently experienced in self bondage, I know basic safety, knots, ect.
Feel free to test my limits with links I didn't know I had, but here are some of my personal favorites.
Risked exposure
Forced drinking
Predicaments
Tight (but safe) Binds
And here's a list of the bondage equipment and toys I have.
Good amount of rope
Bondage tape
1 pair of handcuffs (double locking ofc)
Buckle webbing (from bondagewebbing that I couldn't figure out)
Blindfold
Penis gag (I have trouble using this for long)
Normal Gag
Dildo
4 buttplugs s,m,l and a extra large one I'm still training with.
Pup hood
Lovense Hush buttplug
2 Padlocks with 2 keys
Chastity cages, from normal size to innie size.
Fleshlight
Lube
Anal beads
Enema bag (current most I've taken is 1500ml)
I live in a pretty secluded house, my friend is living with me, but isn't home most days, feel free to ask questions for the dare.
Lay your fantasies on me and I'll do em! I'll tell you my experience after I've done it, and if I give up, you win and I'll let you know you beat me.
"Nickname: Kev"
"Real Name: Not Kevin"
"Current Situation: Hogtied and Caged"
"Current Craving: Domination (and Choco milk)
"Species: Ball of pure horniness"
JIMDINI

Re: I'll do your dare! (Mid experience)

Post by JIMDINI »

How about this, fairly basic but not as straight forward as it sounds.

Place your handcuff keys on the seat of a chair or stool (Make sure that these are low enough that you need to lower yourself to sit on them) in your garden as far away from where you are going to tie yourself as possible. Leave your access door to the garden open. Stand opposite this, inside the house. Put in the medium butt plug, add tight swim briefs/shorts (With the diving cord tied tight), and put clothespins on your nipples. Tie your legs together (Cinched) above the knees, thread your handcuffs through the crotch of your swim briefs/shorts so that a cuff hangs from each leg hole at the back. Next fit your pup hood. Finally lock your wrists in the handcuffs behind your back and double lock, you may find this difficult but persevere. There you are securely bound with very restricted arm or leg movement.

To get loose, you will have to make your way out into the garden, in full view of anyone who can overlook/see into the garden, go to your key and pick it up. With your hands pinned to your butt by the briefs/shorts and your vision restricted by your pup hood, you should find this quite a challenge. Especially as every time you shuffle you will move the butt plug and nipple clamps (clothespins), If you can't free yourself then you will need to wait for help to arrive home or dial 112/999.

As an emergency release put your spare key in plain view outside your front door (or in full view of a front facing window) on a stool. Warning with your wrists secured in handcuffs be sure to double lock them. Penalty for using emergency release no bondage for a month.

Have fun.
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
Kev

Post by Kev »

My house is kinda set up in a weird way, I don't have a garden or backyard, and its actually easier to see me from the back than the front, and it's been snowing and raining a lot where I live so I wouldn't be able to get down my front stairs safely anyways while bound.
I probably should have explained my layout a bit more in the post sorry!
Still taking dares though.
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

Kev wrote: I don't have a garden or backyard, and its actually easier to see me from the back than the front, and it's been snowing and raining a lot where I live so I wouldn't be able to get down my front stairs safely anyways while bound.
No worries.
You can still try this on one level, Add ankle rope, Leave your escape key in full view at the rear of the house and start as far away as possible. Now you will have to hop around, putting more 'action' on your nipples and butt. Replace emergency release with a messy substance in a jug with your key in it, attached to a long string/rope, so that you have to pull the jug over to get to the key. You will have a mess to clean up if you use it.
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
Kev

Post by Kev »

Okay, I did this yesterday night pretty exciting! I didn't have anything to use for nipple clamps though, So I just did it without them, handcuffs through the shorts was a pretty unique experience, but all went well.

Taking more dares from anyone!
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Kev wrote:Taking more dares from anyone!
I put one over here. :mrgreen:
Kev

Post by Kev »

Sorry about long wait for response, so it's a pee holding and hair pulling scenario? Can it be done without the leather handcuffs (but with metal ones), and without timer padlocks?
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Kev wrote:Sorry about long wait for response, so it's a pee holding and hair pulling scenario? Can it be done without the leather handcuffs (but with metal ones), and without timer padlocks?
Yes, but if you use metal handcuffs I would put protection around the wrists to prevent the handcuffs from chafing the skin too much. Only a piece of cloth clamped between the handcuff and the wrist will suffice. :love:

You can do it with an ice lock - bought or homemade. Like, for example, the handcuff key tied to a thread on the handcuff, but frozen in an ice block so that you can only use it when the ice has melted. In this way, the ice-cold water runs down your back. :twisted: