Dare for females

Post your dares or request a dare here.
KinkInSpace

Dare for females

Post by KinkInSpace »

After seeing this video: https://www.xvideos.com/video66018607/p ... _challenge I came up with this dare. I'm male, so this is not going to work for me unfortunately.

But for females, this should be a thrill to do. If you are brave enough, that is.

The dare
Strip naked, and grab a t-shirt and thong. Insert the thong in your pussy first, then follow up with the t-shirt.

With these items inserted, grab another t-shirt and thong, and put them on normally. No brah allowed.

Get dressed normally. You now wear normal clothes, and your pussy is stuffed with an additional t-shirt and thong.

Go out into nature like this for at least half an hour. If you dare to do this in nature, do the next part there. Otherwise, find a public toilet and to the next part there.

Once ready for the next part, you will get fully naked. You take out the t-shirt and thong from your pussy. The t-shirt is put on as soon as it comes out of your pussy, the thong is put to the sides.
You now reinsert the thong and t-shirt you wore before getting naked into your pussy and finally you put on the thong that you had inside your pussy.
Now you get fully dressed again, and can return home where you may change if desired and of course get the t-shirt and thong out of your pussy.

Thoughts?
Please let me know what you think of this dare, and if you plan to do it, I'd love to hear about it too. Also, please share any experiences after you've done it. :)

I don't know how hard it is going to be to wear this inside your pussy, but if its not hard at all, I challenge you to keep it in for at least 2 hours. Maybe 1,5 hours at home, then go into nature for half an hour.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
kinbaku

Re: Dare for females

Post by kinbaku »

KinkInSpace wrote:After seeing this video: https://www.xvideos.com/video66018607/p ... _challenge I came up with this dare. I'm male, so this is not going to work for me unfortunately.

But for females, this should be a thrill to do. If you are brave enough, that is.
If I had to do it I would tie a string to the clothing (lark's head knot) so that both ends of the string stick out. Just like with tampons.