Dares for a forum newbie

Post your dares or request a dare here.
Mike

Dares for a forum newbie

Post by Mike »

Hi, I'm new here. I've got interested in this page quite a bit and would like to try a dare or two myself. I was doing self-bondage for a few years already but because of my living conditions I'm unable to try anything too complicated and prefer something that's easy to get out of fast. But since I prefer being unable to move anyway so it's not that much of a problem really, except for my posibilities being limited to something simple like tying wrists and ankles together, hogties and being tied to chairs. I also don't have any gadgets like timed padlocks. However I'm certain most people here are way more creative than I am and could help me out with trying something new despite those limitations.

My equipment is rather limited:

- 5 ropes,
- duck tape,
- zip ties
- 2 small cargo belts,
- 2 chains
- masturbator

Furniture I can use:

- chair, a normal one without armrests unfortunately
- office chair,

Attire is also rather simple:

- choker/collar
- pants or a skirt with pantyhose
- boots with various types and sizes of heels
- high heels and platform shoes
Last edited by Mike on 01 Mar 2023, 18:05, edited 2 times in total.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Dares for a forum newbie

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Aloha from Bound Anna, Mike.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

First, get naked.

Use Ducttape and tape it around your feet to create socks. Ensure that your feet are in standing position.

Use more ducttape and tape it around the base of your penis, so it pushes your penis and balls outwards.

Use rope and tie a rope harness around your upper body and also make it go between your legs. It may be a karada, or anything else that works for the length of your ropes.

Once done, get back into your regular clothes, so you effectively wear this under your clothes.

Now, go out into nature, and walk around for an hour minimum. If its cold outside, put on an extra layer of clothing.

Once you get home again, you may get out of your bondage.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Welcome to BoundAnna, Mike.

Here is another to do:
Wrap each of the cargo belts around an ankle.
Tie a belt with 2 ropes around your waist, so that by doing several times around your stomach you get a wide belt. Just small enough that it can't slide down over your hips.

Seal the knot with duct tape.
If possible also duct tape around the connections of the cargo belts.

Put a pair of scissors in a distant place, for example in the back of your garden.

Put the chain through the 2 self-made ankle cuffs and then behind your body behind the self-made belt. Close this chain circle using the zip ties.

Sit on a chair and now tie the links of the chain between your belt and ankles with zip ties so that they are tight.

It is then no longer possible to stand up straight and you have to look for the scissors with bent legs.

In the absence of a garden you can put the scissors in the house and blindfold yourself.

For added difficulty, tie your hands behind your back with a rope using the figure-of-8 loops: Just below "After this preparation, the actual self-bondage took place as follows:" with the ends of the rope tied together into a loop and inserted into that loop with the right hand. Then turning both ropes around and between the hands in an 8 form figure.
Mike

Post by Mike »

Thank you all for a warm welcome!

I tried both dares and it was quite exciting to try something new. However it made me realise that concealed bondage and games like the one from kinbaku's dare are definitely not my thing. Still, I really appreciate that both of you had came up with those dares.