I have a budget and time, but no scenario

Post your dares or request a dare here.
KinkyEngeneer

I have a budget and time, but no scenario

Post by KinkyEngeneer »

Hello There,

as you might have guessed this is my first post on this forum, but I need your help.
I really enjoy beeing bound and I also like a good amount of pain but I always get a litltle bit too horny. For example: I own some whips and I begin teasing myself with them but at some point I Start masturbating although I think that I can handle more. I want to push my boundaries. Another example: I tief myself up and enjoyed it but the I found a way to escape it, or a way to do it to myself while beeing bound.

My current situation is as follows: I live together with one roomate (we share a flat, but have seperat bedrooms), but he will be away next weekend, so I have the flat for my own. That also means that I have about 5 days to prepare everything.
Secondly I got a bonus-payment due to inflation and I am willing to spend some of it (30 to 40 bucks) on selfbondage equipment. I can order some toys and things online and they should arrive in time. I could also go to the hardware store and buy some things there.
These are the things I alredy own and have with me: -> A whip as mentioned earlier, -> nipple claps with a chain between them, -> a set of steel anal plugs, -> a nice red ballgag.

Thats about it, I am looking forwared for your Ideas. Also I hope you have some fun with those options. If you have any question, I try to answer them as soon as I can.

Thank you very much

K.E. :D
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: I have a budget and time, but no scenario

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Aloha from Bound Anna, Kinky.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
kinbaku

Re: I have a budget and time, but no scenario

Post by kinbaku »

Welcome to the BoundAnna forum, KinkyEngeneer.

Buy enough rope, a ratchet for that rope, and a padlock. Prepare this knot at the end.

Tie a string to the key.
Put the key in glass and fill that glass a little with water - the string remains with one end out of the glass - which you then let freeze.
The ratchet is in another room tied to a heavy piece of furniture and the 2 ends are under a closed door. You are in the other room as that furniture.

Put on your red ball gag and one of your anal plugs.
Remove the glass with the key from the freezer and connect the key to your little finger with the string.

Put your hands in the red rope and push the white rope closed, cinching the red rope
Then pull the other end of the white rope, tightening the ratchet until the knot of the white rope touches the bottom of the door. You will probably be on all fours in front of the door, unable to untie the knot or remove your ball gag and anal plug. Satisfying yourself is also almost impossible in this position.

All you can do is wait until the ice has melted to such an extent, that you can pull it out of the glass and warm the ice with your hands, but that will result in cold hands. :twisted:

Once the ice has melted, you can unlock the padlock with the key, pull the monkey's fist knot and free yourself further.

Test before how much water you will use in the glass. So that you know approximately when you can release yourself.
And make sure that the knot around the key cannot come loose, so that you can always access the key when the ice has melted. :shock: