hey i am new and need help

Post your dares or request a dare here.
frankcastle_78

hey i am new and need help

Post by frankcastle_78 »

hey i guess i am already introduced to some of the members. and thanks for those suggestions
i want some really tough self bondage suggestions.
i am male 21 and have fantasy of being submissive so do suggest me some scenarios that will make me helpless..
and am having only some household items and no toys.. :oops:
Sid not vicious

Re: hey i am new and need help

Post by Sid not vicious »

Tie and gag yourself in tights in an abandoned building tie your self tight enough that you need a knife to cut lose leave it outside go early in the morning so after an hour the sun rises you will either have to wait till the sun sets or go out and possibly be caught to get the knife
Sid not vicious

I got stuck in this ball toe for over an hour its hard to see the ropes cause they're black like my tights
Attachments
Screenshot_20221025-005244.png
Sid not vicious

*ball tie
frankcastle_78

Post by frankcastle_78 »

Sid not vicious wrote:Tie and gag yourself in tights in an abandoned building tie your self tight enough that you need a knife to cut lose leave it outside go early in the morning so after an hour the sun rises you will either have to wait till the sun sets or go out and possibly be caught to get the knife
oh thanks i would like to try that
but do you have anything that involves a lit bit of pain and thing to do at home?
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

frankcastle_78 wrote:but do you have anything that involves a lit bit of pain and thing to do at home?
Needed: padlock and two ropes along with a small glass of water and a freezer to freeze the water.

Put the ends of a long string in a small glass of water and let it freeze.
Then take this with you and put the glass on a saucer on the other side of a heavy table leg.
Sit in front of this table leg and tie your legs in the ball tie like Sid not vicious in the picture with the final knot at the bottom.
Then make the rope with the ice on the ends the knitting braid and tie your wrists with the eight shape described there and lock it with the padlock. Do not make this knitting braid too long so that you cannot lie down, but have to sit upright.

Because of this attitude you will quickly feel it in your abs and leg muscles.

However, you have to wait for the ice to melt before you can lay down. While lying down you can untangle the knitting braid and free your hands so that you can reach the bottom knot of your ball tie to loosen that rope as well.
But then again you have to consult your aching abdominal muscles to get to this knot. :twisted: