clothespins
rope
tape
and some other household stuffs if u suggest me i can arrange
do recommend and suggest me some self bondage dares and tasks
dw_bound

Re: self bondage dares requested

Post by dw_bound »

Hey, are you still looking for a dare? I might be able to tell you one.

I need to know what kind of dare you are looking for, do you have any examples of what you like or dislike? :)
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Aloha from Bound Anna, Emelie.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Welcome to BoundAnna, Emelie177.

Place your yoga mat on the floor and the 2 sleeping bags above it. The bottom one only serves to ensure that you lie softly.
Place several balls of aluminum in a pair of socks.
Put on your socks and leggings over them. Then 2 pairs of socks that go over the leggings.
In other words: the socks with the aluminum balls are under the trouser legs and the other 2 pairs of socks are above the trouser legs.
You can block the socks with the zipties around your ankles so that they cannot be taken off. DO NOT pull the zipties too tight, the thickness of the material will keep the socks on due to friction.

Lie down in the top sleeping bag and close it up to your waist.
Use the longest ropes to tie your ankles and below your knee your legs together - on the outside of the sleeping bag.
Use a 10m rope to do the same above the knees.
Then you use your belt to tie it to the outside of the sleeping bag around your waist.

Then tie the ends of the other 10 meters of rope together.
Put on your thick gloves.
With that loop of rope you tie your wrists with the figure-8 knot, blocking your gloves.

Now try to free yourself, but working from your ankles upwards, so the gloves come off last. :mrgreen:
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Emelie177 wrote: 22 Dec 2023, 04:29 Thanks, I'll try it out immediately and I'd be happy to hear more ideas
Try to buy some padlocks with different keys. :twisted:
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Emelie177 wrote: 22 Dec 2023, 06:41 ... all I can do is make myself an ice Lock out of ice cubes
UnderTable.jpg
UnderTable.jpg (10.49 KiB) Viewed 1955 times
Make handcuffs with duct tape and 6 zip ties (see viewtopic.php?p=120826#p120826) and put them on.

Tie the 2 metal rods to the table legs furthest apart (see drawing).

Place 3 ice blocks in a sock and the sock in a plastic bag.
Insert the sock and plastic bag into a curtain ring or similar so that the ring is blocked just above the ice. (see something like the picture in
http://www.boundanna.com/html/en_tech_d ... lease.html).
Then connect the sock to the metal rod with a shoelace.
Connect the two ends of a rope to the ring.
Repeat the latter again for the other rod. The 2 rope loops should be approximately 1 meter apart.

Fill the space between the rope loops with a chain of zip ties until they almost touch.

Put honey on your gag and then put it on.

Sit under the table and connect the handcuffs with the zip ties of the rope loops.
Now you can pull on all those zip ties with each hand so that your hands can no longer come together. There are also no knots to undo because they are near the rings and inaccessible because the other hand is attached to the other bar.

The only thing is to wait until the ice has melted. :twisted:

PS: If you do not have a table that is long enough, you can also use two table legs and two legs of a cupboard where you sit in the middle between the table and the cupboard.
The idea is that once all the zip ties have been totally closed, you can no longer bring your hands together or to your face to remove the gag. The rope knots should also be out of reach for your hands.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Emelie177 wrote: 22 Dec 2023, 20:31 It's a very nice idea, but it will take a while before I can implement it. Maybe you have another one like yesterday
I had an idea for the second scenario I did that day that I got from the BoundAnna member Restricted (see the last 3 paragraphs).
I had a variation on this for you, unfortunately you have to have those padlocks for the key at the bottom of the sleeping bag.
Hence my request to purchase padlocks.
So you need to have patience till next week. :rofl:

If you also buy a large chain, you can do it without any other preparation.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Emelie177 wrote: 26 Dec 2023, 02:29 Do you have another idea for the things I have there?
Place a pair of safety scissors on one side of the room.
Crawl into the sleeping bag (dark brown) on the other side of the room.
Try to get into it as deeply as possible; knees bent or even so that the heels touch your buttocks (orange dotted line).
Close the sleeping bag above your waist.
Double the 10 m rope and tie a Larks head knot that you place around your waist (middle brown); put it on so that the sleeping bag is blocked around your waist and then tie an extra knot so that the larks head knot can no longer come loose.
Now make the ends into loops the size of your upper body by tying them to the ring of the loop around your waist.
Do the same with the other 15 m ropes: make loops that extend just above your head and then attach them to the ring around your hips. In this way you have built a net around your upper body (light brown).
Now zip tie the top ends together above your head - forming a cage (violet).
Then you pull the zipper of your sleeping bag above your head and block that zipper with a zip tie on the other zip ties; leaving a small opening for you to pass your hand through, but not large enough for your head to pass through.

The task now is to crawl inside the sleeping bag to the scissors with which you can cut the zip ties.
SleepingBag_Cage.jpg
SleepingBag_Cage.jpg (15.01 KiB) Viewed 1336 times
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Emelie177 wrote: 28 Dec 2023, 06:36 If you want, you can write me another letter until I can buy padlocks
Now that you know how it goes, you can repeat the last scenario.
This time with the middle rope - around your waist - connected with an ice lock as in the image of the table above (December 22, 2023).
Also tie your ankles to your bottom on the outside of the sleeping bag.
Once in the sleeping bag, you put on your blindfold and you are only allowed to take it off when you are completely out of the sleeping bag.