Looking for help with ideas

Post your dares or request a dare here.
why1931

Looking for help with ideas

Post by why1931 »

Hi all!

I've got the day off today and my apartment to myself so I'm looking to get up to some self bondage fun! Tried a few things myself over the years but it always seems more fun to be following someone elses idea/instructions, so I'd love to hear from anyone here on what I should do. A toy list is below, besides it I've got all the normal stuff a person has in their apartment. I'm on the 13th floor, 6'2" tall dad bod guy. If I try your idea also happy to try and send a proof of doing it!

Equipment/toys:

- Many pieces of rope in different thicknesses and lengths
- Real handcuffs
- Locking wrist and ankle leather restraints
- Locks and keys
- Locking collar
- Spandex hood with open mouth
- Ring and ball gag
- Several chastity cages
- Clamps
- Duct tape
- Zip ties
- String
- Metal rings
- Vibrator
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Looking for help with ideas

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Good to meet you, Why.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Welcome to our group, why1931.

Put your key in a thick wad of paper and seal it with duct tape.
Make the same size paper wads, but with your rings inside - or coins the same weight as your key.
Always seal well with duct tape.

Put on your locking wrist and ankle leather restraints and padlock them. The keys will be placed on top of a cupboard.

Put on your chastity cage and ring gag.

Tie your ankles together with zipties in the D-rings of the ankle cuffs; the scissors for set free from this are also high on the cupboard.

Then make a futomomo around your legs so that you are obliged to sit on your knees. Make sure the last knot is from below, out of reach of your hands while they are bound by the handcuffs.
Spread the prepared paper packages in front of you - within reach.

Then put your Spandex hood with open mouth over your head and tie your hands in front of your body with the iron handcuff in the D-rings of your arm cuffs.

Now try to find the key and open it from the duct tape.
If it's too hard, you can take off the hood so you can see what you're doing and where the tape begins, but only after 20 minutes. To do this, switch on your alarm clock or your GSM alarm.
rmcingle

Post by rmcingle »

Sorry, this might be too late for you to do today. I recommend asking for a scene a few days before you want to use it. Question: do you normally have the apartment to yourself, or do you have a roommate?

If you want to use this scenario next time you have an opportunity, obtain a small fabric sack, such as a nylon stuff sack, anything that will survive getting wet and have a drawstring top. This will become your timed release mechanism; drop a few ice cubes into the bag, pass the neck through a steel ring, then tie a rope to the neck. Secure the steel ring and tie the rope to yourself and you will be bound until the ice melts and the now empty bag can pass through the ring.

With this added to your equipment; secure the ice release steel ring to the faucet base of your kitchen sink (this will have the ice melt going safely into the sink). Add the ice cubes to the bag, pass the neck through the ring, tie a rope to it.

Get naked. Put one of your chastity devices on, then duct tape the vibrator to it. Lock your wrist and ankle cuffs on. Have the keys to the locks across the room, on the floor but well out of reach. Kneel on the kitchen floor, backed up to the sink. Now tie the rope coming from your ice release to your balls. Add a zip tie so that you can't untie it. Now lock your wrist cuffs and ankle cuffs all together.

For an added torment you could add nipple clamps, but be advised that you might be locked in place for a while.

You won't be able to stand up and reach the ice and therefor speed up your release. As the rope is tied to your balls you won't be able to pull very hard, and thus not risk damaging the faucet. You will have to tug on it occasionally to test if you can pull the bag through yet, but won't he able to see the progress you are making. Once you are able to pull the bag through you can shuffle across the room to where the keys are an release yourself.

R.Mc.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

rmcingle wrote:If you want to use this scenario next time you have an opportunity, obtain a small fabric sack, such as a nylon stuff sack, anything that will survive getting wet and have a drawstring top. This will become your timed release mechanism; drop a few ice cubes into the bag, pass the neck through a steel ring, then tie a rope to the neck. Secure the steel ring and tie the rope to yourself and you will be bound until the ice melts and the now empty bag can pass through the ring.

With this added to your equipment; secure the ice release steel ring to the faucet base of your kitchen sink (this will have the ice melt going safely into the sink). Add the ice cubes to the bag, pass the neck through the ring, tie a rope to it.

Get naked. Put one of your chastity devices on, then duct tape the vibrator to it. Lock your wrist and ankle cuffs on. Have the keys to the locks across the room, on the floor but well out of reach. Kneel on the kitchen floor, backed up to the sink. Now tie the rope coming from your ice release to your balls. Add a zip tie so that you can't untie it. Now lock your wrist cuffs and ankle cuffs all together.

For an added torment you could add nipple clamps, but be advised that you might be locked in place for a while.

You won't be able to stand up and reach the ice and therefor speed up your release. As the rope is tied to your balls you won't be able to pull very hard, and thus not risk damaging the faucet. You will have to tug on it occasionally to test if you can pull the bag through yet, but won't he able to see the progress you are making. Once you are able to pull the bag through you can shuffle across the room to where the keys are an release yourself.

R.Mc.
Tried something similar to rmcingle scenario this night.

My leather wrist and ankle cuffs put on and padlocked.
My Lovense Gemini to my nipples and the elastic electrical contacts to my penis with the DG-lab active.
The DG-lab program had an update to 1.3.3, but it wouldn't load. While I watched sex movies for an hour while I stimulated myself strongly on the B channel with the yellow light as the eyes of the coyote.
I finally downloaded the upgrade from the website and that didn't cause any problems, after first turning off the security for receiving not trusted installations on the smartphone.

I have set the AI for Random strength jump at MAX+30 every 50 seconds
strength increase +30 with increase rate every 240 seconds (so after 2 hours I reached the maximum strength).

While the stimulation continued I now prepared the rest:
Ice in a handkerchief stuck through a ring tied to the kitchen faucet.
To this I had made a ratchet that hooked onto a loop coming from a CBT around my penis and testes.
I had placed a short chain through the D-rings of my cuffs which I tied into a closed ring using a regular keyed padlock and my timer padlock in series as a backup.

It was impossible to get up that way to see how far the ice had melted, but it was possible to sit almost straight on my knees.

But first I tightened the ratchet so that I could only sit on my heels when the rope pulled completely on my CBT. Not shorter, because if I were to fall, this would otherwise cause problems. :shock:

The 2 ice cubes had melted after just 2 hours (as I estimated :mrgreen: ) so I could then crawl back on my knees to the key to the padlock in the other room.

Despite loosening the gemini's nipple clamps quite a bit - just that they couldn't possibly be twisted loose - I can still feel my sore nipples. :shock:

But all in all it was a tough but good session. :twisted:
rmcingle

Post by rmcingle »

Glad you enjoyed it, thanks for the update!
why1931

Post by why1931 »

Thank you for the kind welcome everyone!! Now onto the fun. I tried kinbaku's idea today:
kinbaku wrote:Welcome to our group, why1931.

Put your key in a thick wad of paper and seal it with duct tape.
Make the same size paper wads, but with your rings inside - or coins the same weight as your key.
Always seal well with duct tape.

Put on your locking wrist and ankle leather restraints and padlock them. The keys will be placed on top of a cupboard.

Put on your chastity cage and ring gag.

Tie your ankles together with zipties in the D-rings of the ankle cuffs; the scissors for set free from this are also high on the cupboard.

Then make a futomomo around your legs so that you are obliged to sit on your knees. Make sure the last knot is from below, out of reach of your hands while they are bound by the handcuffs.
Spread the prepared paper packages in front of you - within reach.

Then put your Spandex hood with open mouth over your head and tie your hands in front of your body with the iron handcuff in the D-rings of your arm cuffs.

Now try to find the key and open it from the duct tape.
If it's too hard, you can take off the hood so you can see what you're doing and where the tape begins, but only after 20 minutes. To do this, switch on your alarm clock or your GSM alarm.
And boy was it an amazing time. I'm attaching some pictures, I believe the thong I was wearing covers my genitals so I think it should be within the forum rules, if not I apologize and will remove/expect them to be removed.

I started by making 5 heavily wrapped duct tape/paper/ring packages, with one of them also containing the handcuff key. I tried just the key itself inside one but it was a bit too obvious so added the ring as well. Took a minute or two to wrap each one, which I figured would mean 4 or 5 minutes to unwrap. I was basically dead on the unwrapping time, so next time will have to try with even more layers for a longer escape.

I followed the instructions as best I could, with the exception of the futomomo around my legs forcing me to kneel. Gave that a shot by itself and quickly discovered my knees/legs are not up to kneeling for that length of time. Instead, I threaded one cuff of the handcuffs through a d-ring on each ankle restraint, to both hold them together and force my hands to a level low enough to not reach the scissors or other keys. I also still zip tied the ankles together so that even once hte cuff was off I'd have to crawl/hop to the scissors.

With one side of the cuffs now occupied on the ankles I had to use the other side for both hands. This made it a bit more restrictive, which was fun in it's own way. Also provided way less movement. I also added a chest rope harness because why not, more restrictions the better. I connected the chest harness to the ankle cuffs as well, pulling the ankles towards my body more. Lastly I scattered the five packs in front of me.
1.1.PNG
Off to the side I also had a few additional locks left, I considered locking the gag on as well but was concerned if I needed to remove the hood to find the key I wouldn't be able to with the gag stuck on. Next time I think I'll take that chance, given that on this first run I managed to find the key in the first pack. Here is me trying to unwrap the first pack, wasn't terrible hard but was time consuming.
2.1.PNG
Once that pack was open and I found the key, took another few minutes to clean it off from tape residue enough to get into the handcuff key hole and unlock the cuff
3.1.PNG
With the hands free from my ankles, I removed the gag to be able to remove the hood and start the journey towards the scissors and keys.
4.1.PNG
All in all I was only bound for about 15 minutes, not as long as I hoped but was pure chance on my pick of the packs, I had no idea which was which. I will for sure try this again with more packs and more tape wraps.

I'd love to hear everyone's thoughts on this attempt, and any suggestions you might have for a round 2 of this dare. I'll also be trying rmcingle's idea either this Wednesday or next.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

why1931 wrote:I'd love to hear everyone's thoughts on this attempt, and any suggestions you might have for a round 2 of this dare. I'll also be trying rmcingle's idea either this Wednesday or next.
Thanks for the story and glad that you enjoyed.
For the next time wrap first the key - and other stuff - in paper before using the tape. So there is no residue of glue on your key.
For the second round you can also put a second padlock parallel on your cuffs, so you have to find 2 keys before you can free yourself. So that the odds of setting you free are against you (it is a greater coincidence that you find in a row both keys immediately on the first time). :twisted:
why1931

Post by why1931 »

rmcingle wrote:Sorry, this might be too late for you to do today. I recommend asking for a scene a few days before you want to use it. Question: do you normally have the apartment to yourself, or do you have a roommate?

If you want to use this scenario next time you have an opportunity, obtain a small fabric sack, such as a nylon stuff sack, anything that will survive getting wet and have a drawstring top. This will become your timed release mechanism; drop a few ice cubes into the bag, pass the neck through a steel ring, then tie a rope to the neck. Secure the steel ring and tie the rope to yourself and you will be bound until the ice melts and the now empty bag can pass through the ring.

R.Mc.
So I did end up trying this last week as well, haven't had time till now to post a writeup on how it went.

As with kinbaku's idea I had to make a few modifications but overall got very close to the original idea I think, plus some extra fun as well. To start with, the release for the sink was setup with two medium sized ice cubes. Tested with one of my larger ones earlier in the day, but that took 2.5 hours to melt so went a bit smaller. Chastity cage was on, but the vibrator was dead so had to skip that unfortunately. I also found the rope I was using to tie my balls to the sink release was a bit too rough and chaffed the balls while setting up, need smoother rope for that sort of thing again. Instead, I replaced the ball rope with a anal hook, same general effect but stuck in a different way :) To the rope from the bag in the sink I attached several zip ties, then a carabiner from them to the anal hook. Made it a bit easier to snap together.
3.jpg
With that I added the locked restraint on each ankle and wrist, and a rope harness that I connected to the anal hook in behind to stop it from being able to pull out of my ass until untied. I also locked on a collar, and locked on the open mouth gag. The key to the gag I put in another room a distance away, the keys to the restraints I put on top of a cabinet, the reason for which shortly. This made sure I would drool all over myself until I could get to the other room to unlock the gag.

With that ready, I got the ice into the bag in the sink, and got the second change out of the freezer. At the start of the day I froze the key to the handcuffs into a solid block of ice about 4 inches tall and 3 inches across, with the key in the center. I set this up in the other room, with the gag key. This meant that even after being free from the sink I'd have to wait to remove the handcuffs even longer, in order to stand to remove the restraints and collar. I did set up the handcuff key in a room with a tv so i could at least watch something for the what I guessed would be 2 hours.

With that done, in went the anal hook, and tied it to the chest harness. I sat myself down in the kitchen in front of the sink, clipped the carabiner to the hook in behind me and pulled each zip tie as tight as I could handle.
4.jpg
I gave a few tugs to see how much movement I had, and was happy to see I could only move a few inches from the sink, and doing so tugged deep inside. Before it could get too uncomfortable, I attached one side of the handcuffs to both ankles, and the other to the wrist restraints. With that done, I was firmly stuck in a seated position. I tried moving around and found it completely impossible to stand or reach the hook or sink.
1.jpg
2.jpg
With that, I settled in for a wait with no idea how long it would be. Every 10-20 minutes I'd move a bit, just enough to tug on the faucet to see if the ice was free. Each tug pulled the hook a fair bit deeper inside me, after the third or fourth I started letting myself have more time in between tugs. Eventually, one of my tugs felt just a little looser, and with that I gave one big tug and found myself free. Now the fun part of slowly moving to the other room, dragging my butt on the floor. Something I hadn't considered was the hook would still be stuck in me, and this meant that every time I moved the hook would get stuck a little and dig into me. Not really having a choice I kept going but it rapidly grew super uncomfortable.

Once in the other room I was met with a second problem, while I had left the gag key here unfrozen I still couldn't reach it to the lock with my hands in front connected to the ankle. Again with no choice, I sat in the room, watching Wednesday (not that great, could have picked something better), drooling on myself while waiting for the handcuff key to unfreeze. The next two hours were fairly uneventful, although at one point I did realize I could use this hot drool to melt the ice faster which was a nice surprise. Once it eventually unfroze, I pulled the key free and unlocked the handcuffs. Finally able to remove the gag, I found my jaw had somewhat locked open. Another after thought, but it is what it is. Now able to stand I walked back to the kitchen, grabbed the rest of the keys and was free.

Overall this was a lot of fun, with a bit more planning it could have been even more enjoyable. I will be using the ice release again, and I am super glad I didn't add the nipple clamps.

With both these ideas done, I'd love to hear if anyone has a new selfbondage dare for me to try!! Will happily continue to report back with proof if I do it, and hopefully everyone enjoys reading these as much as I enjoy doing them :D
why1931

Post by why1931 »

I'm going to have some free time to myself tomorrow afternoon/evening, would absolutely love to try out any new scenes any folks might be able to suggest :D

Still have all the equipment and toys from before but I've also added some additional snap and screw close carabiners, as well as some extra string. Could also be convinced to spend a few bucks at the local dollar store if it would help set the scene :lol:
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

why1931 wrote:I'm going to have some free time to myself tomorrow afternoon/evening, would absolutely love to try out any new scenes any folks might be able to suggest :D

Still have all the equipment and toys from before but I've also added some additional snap and screw close carabiners, as well as some extra string. Could also be convinced to spend a few bucks at the local dollar store if it would help set the scene :lol:
You can try again with paper in between and 2 or 3 padlocks in parallel as indicated here.

Selfbondage Wie fesselt man sich selbst Karabinerhaken mit einer Hand schließen is a good video for using your carabiners. for example with the other side connected with an ice lock.