Workout Dares Request

Post your dares or request a dare here.
dw_bound

Workout Dares Request

Post by dw_bound »

Hey Folks,

I love working out, and I even more love doing it with some kinds of restraints or pain (on my upper body, arms and legs).

Examples:
- Wearing collar and nipple clamps during abs workouts (and maybe even do some self gut punching in between)
- Wearing hand- and feetcuffs during leg workouts (even though disconnecting the feetcuffs is needed for some exercises)
- Adding 10 clothespins to my upper body each set of chest exercise
- Wearing a chest harness during the whole workout and attatch weights on it for some exercises

Okay, enough examples :D Now, if you want, let all your creativity out of you and help me with new exciting workouts :)

Usually my workouts are around 30 minutes. There is no too difficult or too painful :)

Best,
dw_bound

PS: I have lots of equipents: ropes, belts, handsuffs (connectable via ring), feetcuffs (connectable via ring), collar with ring, lock with key, clothespins, binder clips, various nipple clamps (rubber, steel and alligator), leash, small whip, candles, dumbbells, resistance band, lanyards, carabiners, and much more :)
kinbaku

Re: Workout Dares Request

Post by kinbaku »

Tie your resistance band to the top back end of a heavy couch so that it just reaches the seat end. A rope will now be attached to this to which your nipple clamps will be attached.
Put on your ankle cuffs and connect this with a rope to the back of the seat.

Lie on the floor facing the seat with your legs in the air so that your thighs touch the seat. Then place your lower legs on the seat of the couch and pull the rope and tie it to the legs of the couch.
Your feet are now stuck against the back of the couch.

Put 5 clothes pins on both sides of your torso.
Push up and connect the nipple clamps to the rope with the resistance band. If you were to lie back down, the nipples would be pulled the most without the nipple clamps pulling loose due to the elastic resistance band.

Now tie your hands with a time lock on your back.

You are now obliged to raise yourself up using your abs and your hands behind your back, but after a while both your arms and your abs get tired and the final game can begin: Lying down with pain in the nipples or sitting up with pain in the arms and abdominal muscles. :twisted:

If it is not clear, I can make a drawing.
dw_bound

Post by dw_bound »

Hey @kinbaku thank you for your dare and sorry for my late answer! That's the kind of stuff I am looking for! Even though it was not quite a regular workout :D But please, I need much more of those :D

I just tried it out. Unfortunately I don't have clamps that are completely secure in place no matter what you do. So after a few minutes, when my abs had a weak moment, the clamps ripped off. It did hurt a lot and was quite great, but unfortunately the challenge was over. Just some time was left.

But that's what I love, I accept any dare someone gives me here :)

I also will try it again as soon as I have better clamps for that :)

Best,

dw_bound
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

dw_bound wrote:I also will try it again as soon as I have better clamps for that :)

Best,
dw_bound
I had the same problem with most clothing pins. :facepalm:
Japanese clover clamps are good for this, they get tighter when you pull on them. :twisted:
You can also attach an elastic or a number of elastics linked with Lark's Head knots to the clamps. As a result, you cannot pull them off so easily because the elastic gives.
It is a bit of a search for the right strength of the elastic(s) so that they just don't give enough to increase the stretching force on your nipples when you pull out the elastic(s).
dw_bound

Post by dw_bound »

Hey y'all!

Please give me another dare which focuses a little more on working out / which is a dare I can do during several sets of exercises :)

It takes some time until I try stuff out and post here how it went, but I will for sure!

Also, let me know if you want a dare in return or something :)

Best,
dw_bound
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

dw_bound wrote:Please give me another dare which focuses a little more on working out / which is a dare I can do during several sets of exercises :)
Hang a parachute on your testicles and clean your house naked all day long.
Or one room every day, starting from the smallest room and going up to the largest room.
You can also attach an extra weight to the parachute as the week progresses..
dw_bound

Post by dw_bound »

Thank you for that dare. I do miss the working out part of it tho :D
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

All I can come up with right now is the tread mill on heels.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

dw_bound wrote:Thank you for that dare. I do miss the working out part of it tho :D
Make it yourself with a rope around the testicles. Search with CBT like https://greencoin.life/how-to/tie/cbt/.
Make sure that blood can still flow: it is sufficient that the testes cannot pass through the rope ring when you tie the rope above the testes.
Shannon SteelSlave

kinbaku wrote:
dw_bound wrote:Thank you for that dare. I do miss the working out part of it tho :D
Make it yourself with a rope around the testicles. Search with CBT like https://greencoin.life/how-to/tie/cbt/.
Make sure that blood can still flow: it is sufficient that the testes cannot pass through the rope ring when you tie the rope above the testes.
On the treadmill. Nah sounds too dangerous
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
dw_bound

Post by dw_bound »

Hi! Thank you for your ideas!

I don't have a treatmill anyway :(

What I do have though is dumbells, resistance bands, dip bars and a pullp bar. Maybe that helps.

I would love to get an awesome like 30 minute workout routine from you guys :)

Best,
D
dw_bound
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

You place the resistance bands on one door, the pullup bars on the opposite door. in the middle are the dip bars on the lowest setting.
Tie a lighter dumbell to your penis and testicular sac so that it rolls on the floor behind you.

Do 10 stretches with the arms on the resistance bands;
go under the dip bars to the other door;
pull up on the pull-up bar 5 times.

Do that 20 times.

You can rest in the meantime, but you must have done it within 30 minutes.
Shannon SteelSlave

Get one fo' free on internet. That's how I got mine. The previous didn't know how to track the drive belt, that's all that was wrong.
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Get one for free on internet. That's how I got mine. The previous didn't know how to track the drive belt, that's all that was wrong.
It's definitely worth a try: I just searched for "free treadmill" and I came across one that even ship for free and are still fully functional is: professional-life-fitness-cross-trainer.