Looking for SB dare

Post your dares or request a dare here.
Kev

Looking for SB dare

Post by Kev »

Hey all! Been craving a sb session and am taking dares, predicaments, CBT, exposure, long, piss... Give me your best! Only request I have is that I don't need to buy anything, and I don't need to make modifications to my home.
Here's what I have :3

1 pair of cuffs with 1 key.
Rope, thin and thick.
Bondage Tape
Blindfold
Dildo gag, ( not too good with it yet, might throw up)
Dildo
Plug set
Hush plug
Earmuffs & earbuds ( can tape them on for noise cancelling)
DIY humbler.
I have long hair if that'll help with anything.
And ice tray of course.

Give me your best! I'll try everything that I can.
I'm in chastity (20 days) so nothing that can make me cum please, but I can still tie my balls if that's what you want. ^^
:gag:
"Nickname: Kev"
"Real Name: Not Kevin"
"Current Situation: Hogtied and Caged"
"Current Craving: Domination (and Choco milk)
"Species: Ball of pure horniness"
kinbaku

Re: Looking for SB dare

Post by kinbaku »

Put the key of your handcuffs tied with a thin string of 20 inches in an ice cube: put the key in the water of the ice tray and let it freeze, but the string remains sticking out.

Put your earbuds on and your earmuffs. Possibly your blindfold before, but above your eyes if it is too difficult to put it over the earmuffs.

Put on your hush plug.

Tie the end of a 8 ft rope to your hair so that it hangs in front of you.

Put on your DIY humbler. Then tie the handcuffs to the rope of your hair so that the handcuffs hang about 12 inches below the humbler.

Take the ice cube with the key from the freezer and tie that thin rope tightly to the handcuffs. If necessary, take an unfolded paper clip to double lock the handcuffs in your hand.

Pull your blindfold over your eyes.

Then grab the rope of your hair with your hands behind you. You will probably have to rock back and forth so that the handcuffs swing back under the humbler to your hands at the back.
Bend down with your head so that you can put on the handcuffs and double lock them.

You must stay bent like this - every time you want to pull your hands up you pull your head down by the hair - until the ice around the key has melted and you can use it to free yourself. :mrgreen:
Kev

Post by Kev »

Heyo! Thanks for the request, one problem, when testing tying my hair with a rope, even though my hair goes half way down my back, it won't stay tied in the rope and will slip out when I pull the rope, no matter how tight I tie the knot.
If you have another way to do it without tying the rope to my hair let me know! Or you could give me another dare, I'm up for any challenges right now! :D
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

When you tie it with a Larks Head like this and block it, then it stays. Another video of the same is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSxHds_VPHQ. Because you pull your head down you have to tie the knot earlier as in the second video where the hairs are pulled together to your front.

So let your head hang forward and down so that your hair comes down as if you were going to rinse your hair with water.
Then pull all the hairs well together in "one" bundle.
Place the Larks Head over this and open it so that the hairs are deflected upwards. This will prevent the hairs from sliding off.
As an extra security you then put a number of knot loops in the rope closer and closer to the scalp as shown by the both videos.

Another way that helped me when I had a little longer hair was with viewtopic.php?f=12&t=14274#p111115.
Here, too, it is important that the hair is pulled over the first pin to the other direction and blocked there with the second pin. You can then attach a Larks Head behind this around your hair. The force then comes on the pins and not around the hairs that are stuck in the pin combination.

Of course you can simply omit the binding of the hair. As an extra, you can tie the key of the handcuffs to a chair back with the string. The idea is that you have to blindly look for the right chair with your hands behind your back and wait there until the ice has melted.
Kev

Post by Kev »

Alrighty! I think I've got it figured out, I'll try it out later today and let you know how it goes!
If you have other requests I'm trying anything anyone recommends as long as it's doable.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Kev wrote:If you have other requests I'm trying anything anyone recommends as long as it's doable.
For after this scenario:
Use your plug set.
And then you can tie you in a hogtie with the key first with you on the ground.
The next time you can put the key a little further on the ground and increase the distance each time you repeat this scenario.
Put cloths around your wrists so that you don't rub your wrists too much with the metal cuffs.

When doing this task I personally put on my leather wrist straps on and place the metal handcuffs in the D-rings of these leather cuffs.
I don't lock the leather handcuffs as a backup to quickly free myself if something goes wrong.
Kev

Post by Kev »

Alrighty, so I couldn't figure out the first one with my hair, and also my diy humbler broke bc I'm stupid and put one of my heavy toys on top of it when it was at a awkward angle. :x
Anyways, I did the crawl, fun as always, crawls are super simple and a ton of fun!
If anyone has anymore fun bondage scenarios/predicaments I'll always give them a try!
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

I saw you were still looking for dares and you mentioned that you like both predicament and piss, so I did a test of a predicament combined with omorashi for you to try.
Up to you to improve it and/or keep it up longer. For example, start early in the morning and start the last hour (with the 15 minutes instead of the full hour) only when you already have trouble keeping it up.

Omorashi predicament
Omerashi.jpg
Omerashi.jpg (19.93 KiB) Viewed 1588 times
I started at 1:00pm: drinking 300 ml tea
and then removing all the clothes (but you can hold them on if you like that more)
at 2:00pm: drinking 300ml tea
2:15pm: going a little to the toilet (before the START you may go to the toilet so your urinary bladder becomes tired :mrgreen: )
3:00pm: drinking 300 ml water
3:05pm: going to the toilet
4:00pm: 300 ml water
5:00pm: 300 ml water
5:15pm: toilet
6:00pm: 300 ml water
7:00pm: START:
- start a 10 hours during mp3 with rain sounds on my PC so I can constantly hear falling water
- drinking 400 ml water
7:15pm: 400 ml water
7:30pm: 400 ml water
7:45pm: 400 ml water

Then (see picture):
- tied above and below the knees
- tied my hair with a rope (see above) en connected this with a ring
- leather handcuffs on and locked
- tie the end of the rope ratchet to one of the cuffs
- move the ratchet below the rope around the knees and between the both legs
- connect the ratchet to the ring with your hair (or use an ice-lock in between for backup)
- take the other end of the ratchet rope and connect your cuffs on your back with an ice-lock for one hour (I used my 2 timer padlocks - both set to 1 hour - for that)
- pull the ratchet rope until you at least bend 90 degrees.

You quickly feel it in the back, but if you bend your legs to relax the back, the legs quickly become tired. And shaky legs are not conducive to holding back your urine.

You constantly look at the dripping, which you can do nothing about. Moreover, you are close enough to perceive the smell. :twisted:

I was able to keep everything clean except for those few drops. So next time I will try with 320 ml per hour (little more) until the start time and then 350 ml (little less) every 15 minutes with more variety with tea, coffee or cola. Possibly also at the actual start (here this was 7:00pm): just one beer with 0% alcohol: I've read that beer dissolves the vasporassin better than tea.

Warning: never drink more than 500 ml of water at a time. If you feel unwell or dizzy, you should stop!
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Update:
I forgot to mention that I also ate a Paella at 5:30 pm to make sure I didn't have a shortage of minerals and salts.

It was at 11:20pm that I couldn't hold it anymore and had to go to the toilet. I did it without touching and with my legs wide open above the toilet.