Wasabi on nipples

Post your dares or request a dare here.
KinkInSpace

Wasabi on nipples

Post by KinkInSpace »

Introduction
I have given myself a dare and I have already marked it in my calender too.

I have done Tabasco sauce on my nipples a few times now. I love how it burns, but the best burn I've gotten so far never has been so bad. I always wanted more. I've been looking into other forms of hot sauce to use, but the biggest problem is that the sauce is wet and easily drips and also is thin. I find that for a good session with the Tabasco sauce, I have to apply multiple coats, and although each coat makes the effect stronger, each coat also undoes the current curve. So lets say I put it on, wait for it to become hot, and during that rise, I put a second coat on, the heat instantly goes away only to come back stronger, but it has that initial delay of not feeling it much.

I've tried putting the Tabasco sauce on cotton and taping that to my nipples and that works quite well to do it all in one session, but its also messy and thus not ideal.

In my search for alternatives I came to the idea of Wasabi. There is surprisingly little information to be found about Wasabi on your nipples.

I only found 2 stories to be exact. One was a longer story where girls in a restaurant were naked and food was placed upon them for guests to feast off of. They had wasabi in a ring placed on their breasts and the report said the girls had burning nipples for a full week, and that the restaurant now puts something under to protect the nipples.

The other story basically was a tweet that said: Yes, wasabi on your nipples does burn.

The idea
So... I will have 5 days off of work in the near future in a few weeks of time. I bought wasabi paste in a small tube and I want to put some on each nipple as a session and just see how bad (or not) it is going to be.

According to the research, Tabasco sauce is mostly flaming the upper layers, where wasabi goes mainly from within.

I'm actually scared for this as it may be too much, but I'm also masochistic enough and sadistic that I will do it anyway.

I have not yet filled in all details for how the session will go. Probably some tying up and watching a movie as my nipples burn down.

Might post a new topic in True Stories after I survived. :)

If I seem Missing In Action in a few weeks, now you know why... :rofl: :facepalm:
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
ponylady

Re: Wasabi on nipples

Post by ponylady »

Godspeed, KIS.

Keep us posted.
[
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Will do. :)

At least, if I survive... :facepalm: :rofl:
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

And I survived. Yay.

Okay, it was kind of a disappointment actually.

So, does Wasabi hurt? One could consider that. Is its effects longer than say... Tabasco sauce? Yes, definitely.

So?

Let me start that I got 2 wasabi pastes. I usually shop in 2 different grocery stores using their app and home delivery. Given that they do it for free, saves me a lot of time and hassle. I can place items in the shopping basket on beforehand. I looked up at the store that has the most unique items and found wasabi paste there. Added it to the basket for future purchase. I do not shop with them much anymore though because another store that I buy from has items that I like more and use more, such as bread. I found out that they too sell a wasabi paste, so I placed it in my bucket and got it with my next shopping purchase.

I completely forgot about the first one though and when I shopped with them again and submitted my order, I only then noticed the wasabi was also added to the order. Its not too expensive and I was like, ah, its okay.

When I got the 2nd wasabi paste, I compared the ingredients and noticed that the 2nd item has more percentages of horseradish and wasabi powder. Quite a bit more. Wasabi is usually horseradish so this told me this should be the stronger item. So on my session, this would be the one to use. The other one has less of them in percentages, but they have other ingredients too, such as mustard which may have its unique effect too.

For the session, I watched a 1 hour 40 minute bdsm film, applied the paste to my nipples, spread it out, and added another bit on top.
Got myself tied up and watched the movie.

At first, I felt nothing. It took a long time before I started to feel it. Half an hour to be more exact. It felt like easy to take nipple clamps without feeling the pressure of nipple clamps. It stayed at this feeling for a while until eventually in bursts would get more intense and then less intense again. When it was more intense, you could feel the heat. It had a little bit of a burning feeling, but nothing like a good Tabasco sauce gives. It is comparable to the very early stages of Tabasco sauce. This feeling would come and go and very increasingly get more intense over the course of the movie, but never reached an intensity where I'd say: yes, finally.

The movie itself was a compilation of boarding school and 50% of the enitre movie was talking, which made me almost fall asleep.
You can imagine, if I can fall asleep during a movie, then my nipples are not in pain enough.

After the movie ended, I removed all the remaining wasabi paste. The feeling lowered but did not go away completely. In fact, it stayed with me for quite a while. Definitely 4 hours later. The next morning, I don't feel it anymore, but there are moments when its like it comes back again and then fades again.

I'm now keen on trying the other paste and see what that one does.

My nipples are more sensitive after the session, but nothing like the sensitivity I get usually after a session. So this paste, I'd say was only a mild paste.
Its possible this paste is just a mild paste and when I try the other one I will deeply regret my life choices.

Then again, I do know an important detail that may very well be the explaination of it all: tabasco sauce uses capsaicin which hurts the skin layer, whereas wasabi goes to the underlayer and burn from there. Its a different chemical reaction. I definitely felt that, but not nearly as strong as I thought and hoped it to be.

So... should you do it or not?
I would definitely put this on the easy list, and it is nice, but I have to add that my nipples can take a lot. So it might be that those who don't play with nipple clamps, they may curse at me after trying this and getting a too hot response.

Also, I have just tested one of the very many wasabi pastes that are out there. I'm sure the effects will differ per paste.

I am also interested to try combining wasabi and Tabasco. Tabasco will hurt the more sensitive the nipples are, and the wasabi should provide that. It may give me Tabasco pain over the course of many hours. But maybe not... :)

I'll try the other wasabi paste somewhere in the coming days. Maybe today... I'll report back later.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Try applying one layer and then another layer after 5 minutes. Apply an extra layer every 5 minutes until 25 minutes have elapsed.
Maybe that will help?
With Tabasco there was a difference for me if I applied different layers each time the previous one had dried up a bit, compared to just a single layer.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Last night, I used the other paste.

It was a different experience, that's for sure, but it still followed the same characteristics as the first paste.

It came on stronger more quickly, but it still was not very strong. I definitely felt something after 5 or so minutes, compared to the 30 minute from the other sauce, and incrementally it did get stronger, but the effect seemed both weaker and stronger at the same time?

Weaker in the sense that when I felt the heat for the first time, it felt like one of those muscle warming creams. The other wasabi paste did not have this phase at all. Must be one of the other ingredients. It felt nice, but also not. Not in the sense that I did not want it to feel nice. I wanted it to hurt. Oh well. I do think this paste had moments that felt hotter than the other paste, but it is also very much possible that it was a cumulative effect of doing it on the 2nd day. The effects of the first paste were gone before starting with the session though, but my nipples still felt more sensitive. The sensitive kind you get like using nipple clamps hard in a session, and then a week later, although your nipples are fine, and no pain, they are more sensitive.

This time, a movie of 1,5 hours was chosen. It was a more interesting movie, so no need to fall asleep although it was not the best movie either, especially the last half hour.

I think the paste reached its best around 1 hour 15 minutes. Maybe 1,5 hours. In any case, I decided that I would keep the paste on my nipples and do some other chores before allowing the paste to be removed which lead to a total time of 2 hours 15 minutes. At that time, it definitely felt less strong than during the session, but I could still feel it.

The interesting thing with this paste is how it gives you pain though. This is what both pastes got in common. It will give you its form of pain for about 15 seconds before it fades away again. It can stay in this lower state for quite a while. Maybe 3 or 4 minutes and then it ramps up again.

@Kinbaku: Applying multiple layers has no effect. This is paste. Unlike Tabasco sauce that gets absorbed, This remains on the skin the whole time and probably gets absorbed really slowly. This may explain the moments where it ramps up and then down again.

This is also why I think combining tabasco and wasabi is going to be possibly the effect I'm after, although also possibly too much. Tabasco sauce definitely gives me the hot I want, and if it can bring the paste into the nipple, more effectively, there's a high chance the burn will be so much worse.

Something to experiment with. But not in the near future.

When I do, I'll post a story in true stories. At least, if I survive it. :facepalm: :shock: :rofl:
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

You realize they combine wasabi & tabasco as explosives in mortar shells ?

As the old planet patrol song goes:

play at your own risk

:rofl: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
[
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

ponylady wrote:You realize they combine wasabi & tabasco as explosives in mortar shells ?
That might explain why my Mom called those hot substances "dynamite"... :idea:

:mrgreen:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

ponylady wrote:You realize they combine wasabi & tabasco as explosives in mortar shells ?
Uh, in what world would wasabi and tabasco sauce be useful as explosives in mortal shells?
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

KinkInSpace wrote:
Uh, in what world would wasabi and tabasco sauce be useful as explosives in mortal shells?
I know, I know! The Simpsons!
cooking-skills-homer-simpson.gif
cooking-skills-homer-simpson.gif (242.08 KiB) Viewed 1990 times
homer-homer-simpson.gif
homer-homer-simpson.gif (170.65 KiB) Viewed 1990 times
homer-cooking.gif
homer-cooking.gif (71.52 KiB) Viewed 1990 times
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
ropekey

Post by ropekey »

I saw this post and got excided to test it out.
Bought 4 different kinds of wasabi paste.

After trying all 4 it didn't really leave a impression.
Got to think about a few other things to try.

Fresh ginger is my favorite one so far.
It gives a tingling heat which can hurt a little.
at first it felt like nothing but as about 5 minutes passed it started to hurt.
I just cut the ginger in half put in on my nipples held in place with my bra and after 30 min I was happy i managed to get them off.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

ropekey wrote: 14 Nov 2023, 23:35 ... Fresh ginger is my favorite one so far. ...
Welcome to BaoundAnna forum, ropekey (I missed your first post :oops: ).
You can ferment the ginger to increase the sensations: take your piece of ginger and seal it in a plastic bag, then put it in the freezer. Leave it there for a few days. When you come back to it, it might have mold spots on it—that’s completely normal.

Peel and carve the ginger as usual and you’ll have a more intense feeling because of the fermentation.
Wash your hands after touching the ginger :!: : you don't want the oil of the ginger in your eyes. :shock:

You can age the ginger root for different periods of time to find the perfect amount of sensation.