My first dares visit

Post your dares or request a dare here.
hogfan-sub

My first dares visit

Post by hogfan-sub »

Greetings all. This is my first visit to the Dares page. I was just doing an inventory list of my SB equipment. I realised that it can be difficult for me to stray too far from my beloved hogties, although I have fairly recently begun to experiment with occasional forced urine drinking and am in the early stages of exploring estim (at time of writing, my Coyote is still on order). I am now away travelling until around later August, and I thought it would be fun and hopefully challenging to come back to a few dares/suggested scenarios. I can only play at nighttime, and for practical household reasons, do not use time-delayed releases. I do however enjoy longer, "heavier" scenes, and like the challenge of relying on my own stamina and endurance to remain bound rather than need to wait for timed releases. I do, however, tie off my bondage as securely as I can, and don't mind a bit of work to get free. I am limited to the space of my bedroom and play alone. Thank you for any help/fun/challenges you might be able to deviously devise.....I will report back when I get round to giving them a go :hi:

Restraints

1 x 20m 6mm Hemp rope
3 x 10m 6mm Hemp rope
4 x 10m Braided cotton 6mm coloured ropes (pink, black, purple, red)
1 x 5m 6mm Hemp rope
1 x 6mm triple width hemp rope wrist coil pre-tied (cinched figure-of-eight with cable zip ties)
2 x 5m 550 paracord
2 x pairs of handcuffs with quick-release buttons
Various short lengths of 3mm cord for anchoring, etc
Bondage Tape
Wide duct tape
Various rolls electrical tape
EMT Safety Scissors

Gags

Sinnovator Imp silicone penis/ball gag
Uberkinky silicone ball gag

Other Equipment

Strict Leather Confinement spiked (interior) Jockstrap with padlocks for buckles and front zip
The Pleasuredome spiked chastity cage with metal urethral insert
DG LAB Coyote Estim Powerbox with anal/urethral inserts, pads and conductive loops
EMS Massager TENS machine with 16 settings
Uber Clamps Tyrannical Nipple Clamps (more like flippin’ car jumpleads/astonishingly painful!)
Monarch Noir Clover Nipple Clamps with linking chain
Clothes pegs
Urine sheath and tube (taped into mouth as homemede urine recycling device!)
Blindfold
Cable zip ties
Cling film
Tights (Beige and black)
1 x Leather waist belt
1 x Bungee cord with carabiners
"There is something comforting about being tied up" (Madonna).....Oh how I agree!!

"I've still got the greatest enthusiasm and confidence in the mission." (HAL 9000)
kinbaku

Re: My first dares visit

Post by kinbaku »

Make 2 zippers from the paracord and the clothes pegs. With 1 meter at both ends that you tie to a fixed object. The middle 3 meters is therefore completely filled with clothes pegs.

Place the safety scissors at a distance of about 2 meters.

Use the 20m Hemp Rope completely to bind your feet, ankles and legs together.

Put on your blindfold and attach the clothes pegs to your upper body, one for the left side and one for the right side.
Put on your blindfold and tie your hands behind your back with the prepared rope wrist coil with the zip tie as cinching.

Try to lie in this position for as long as possible, then slide backwards across the floor from the zippers (length 1.5 meters) towards the scissors with which you can cut the zip tie and then free yourself.
hogfan-sub

Post by hogfan-sub »

kinbaku wrote:Make 2 zippers from the paracord and the clothes pegs. With 1 meter at both ends that you tie to a fixed object. The middle 3 meters is therefore completely filled with clothes pegs.

Place the safety scissors at a distance of about 2 meters.

Use the 20m Hemp Rope completely to bind your feet, ankles and legs together.

Put on your blindfold and attach the clothes pegs to your upper body, one for the left side and one for the right side.
Put on your blindfold and tie your hands behind your back with the prepared rope wrist coil with the zip tie as cinching.

Try to lie in this position for as long as possible, then slide backwards across the floor from the zippers (length 1.5 meters) towards the scissors with which you can cut the zip tie and then free yourself.

Thank you, Kinbaku, for your speedy reply; so much so, that I am going to undertake that scenario tonight as I'm not travelling for a few days. I am a natural submissive, and already I have some excitement at being directed (even remotely :D ). I will follow your instructions to the letter and report back :D
"There is something comforting about being tied up" (Madonna).....Oh how I agree!!

"I've still got the greatest enthusiasm and confidence in the mission." (HAL 9000)
Hannah_G

Post by Hannah_G »

I’m trying to visualise what you are doing with the paracord and pegs?
hogfan-sub

Post by hogfan-sub »

Try to lie in this position for as long as possible, then slide backwards across the floor from the zippers (length 1.5 meters) towards the scissors with which you can cut the zip tie and then free yourself.[/quote]

Thanks again Kimbaku; I really enjoyed that! I managed around 20 minutes with the zippers on, including a nice grippy peg on each nipple. It's so hot here today that I kept it fairly short, as I knew the journey across the floor would be something of a workout. I taped the blindfold down for added security and zero light. It is amazing how disorientated you can soon become in your own room!! Thank you also, for unknowingly choosing the roughest, scratchiest length of rope I have...wonderful...still in it, and very reluctant to untie for a while. Obeying someone else's instructions has suddenly added a wonderful new dimension to my selfbondage, and I would, if you ever have some time, love to be tasked with more. Very grateful, am I! :hi:

hogfan-sub

Post by hogfan-sub »

Andy_G wrote:I’m trying to visualise what you are doing with the paracord and pegs?
Here's mine under construction. The paracord passes through the smaller of the two gaps in the peg. The ends of the paracord are tied to a fixed point, so when I shuffle away from that point, the pegs will be pulled off :? Hope that helps? :D
Attachments
C3920339-D1E1-4960-BAB3-26D027B573E1_1_201_a.jpeg

kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Thank you for the report and the good execution of the assignment. :D
So, next time you can do it again on a cool evening. Then you put an alarm clock or your mobile phone alarm so that you stay 30 minutes before you tear yourself away from the clothes pegs (start the clock only after you placed the last peg or add the preparation time to the total time). Then you have the excitement that you not know when you can start to move. :twisted:
Hannah_G

Post by Hannah_G »

Thanks, that makes sense. Sounds like a fun senario, and I’ve a couple of ideas that will make it that bit more up my street!
hogfan-sub

Post by hogfan-sub »

Andy_G wrote:Thanks, that makes sense. Sounds like a fun senario, and I’ve a couple of ideas that will make it that bit more up my street!
Happy to help. I'd be interested in hearing about your refinements; I'm always up for pushing my discomfort/pain threshold, especially in the clamping dept! :? :twisted:

Hannah_G

Post by Hannah_G »

I like the simplicity of this one. I’m thinking of adding just a couple of my own kinks to make it more personal :whip: :gag:

I’m thinking of using the pegs to attach a large sheet made of paper couch roll which will completely cover me and which I can’t remove until I free myself. And rather than tying my hands behind my back, I’ll attach them by my side. I’ll use an ice lock to tie my ankles to the same object that the zips are attached so I can’t begin to free myself until the ice melts.