Looking for a painful and challenging dare

Post your dares or request a dare here.
dw_bound

Looking for a painful and challenging dare

Post by dw_bound »

Hi! I used to read articles on boundanna for quite a long time, but I finally have an account now :)

I am always looking for fun new scenarios and dares, so let's get creative together!

I love anything that challenges me. Like having to do a certain task or even something simple like crawling to the end of the room to get free. Besides bondage, I also love whipping and gutpunching myself, torturing my nipples or clamp the rest of my body. I especially love pain on my upper body, and I love to add this extra spice while bound as well as before tying myself.

My items:
- individual leather hand- and feetcuffs with two short chains to connect them
- a collar with ring (adjustable from very loose to almost choking)
- a ballgag
- a blindfold
- 2 long ropes
- 2 leather belts
- 1 braided belt
- 1 lock with keys
- shoelaces, lanyards and nylon string
- a small whip
- standard nipple clamps with and without rubber
- adjustable nipple clamps with teeth
- a chain to connect nipple clamps (or anything else)
- 2 carabiners
- 50 clothespins
- 17 binder clips (1 very small, 1 small, 11 normal, 4 big)
- a ridiculous amount of tea lights
- 2 5kg dumbells
- 1 resistance band

Thanks for your input! I'll be happy to help you, too :)
Last edited by dw_bound on 11 Mar 2023, 18:27, edited 1 time in total.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Looking for a painful and challenging dare

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Welcome to Bound Anna, DW.
We have members better at dares than I.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Welcome to BoundAnna, dw_bound.

Something to put your clothepins to work. :mrgreen:

Set an alarm on an alarm clock or on our mobile phone that warns you that you can free yourself after half an hour.

Put your individual leather hand- and feetcuffs with two short chains on and connect your feets together.
The hands are not connected on your back to the padlock with the key until later.
The key is in another room secured with the combination lock.

Do the Milovana command described in the middle of the post viewtopic.php?f=6&t=13756&start=15#p104591 (from "Now you can remove all your clothes ..." ). Use only the clothepins and certainly not the adjustable nipple clamps with teeth.

With the difference that you put on your collar first, but loosely so that you feel it in a different places of your neck every time you move. It's just there to annoy you, so you have a "pleasure" during the half hour waiting. :mrgreen:
Before tying your hands behind your back, start the clock and put on your blindfold. Then lock your hands at your back with the padlock, where the key is in the other room inside the combination lock. So you must try out the combinations before you can get on the key for your handcuffs.

The task is to wait for the alarm to go off and then moving away from the Milovana assignment :shock: , looking for the combination lock blindfolded and opening it blindfolded to release the liberating key.

Have fun with it. :twisted: :mrgreen: :rofl:
dw_bound

Post by dw_bound »

Thank you for the warm welcome and thank you, kinbaku, for this dare!

I am looking forward to try this dare out soon. I just have to find the right moment, so noone will be able to notice the marks this dare could bring ^^

I already know this Milovana scenario, but I still like your version of it. Especially the fact, that it has like two stages, the painful one and the combination lock one. I love such scenarios with multiple stages!

Also thank you that you added the collar - this one is a must for me :)

Please go on and give me more dares if you like (everyone of you) :)
Amordaza

Post by Amordaza »

Glad to meet you, dw_bound. Here's my dare for you. I'm assuming that your wrist and ankle cuffs can be locked on. You'll also need to get one more piece of equipment: a stretchy yoga band.

To prepare, take the keys to your wrist cuffs and fold them into a pair of socks. Take the keys to your ankle cuffs and fold them into a pair of socks. If you have other metal keys or trinkets, fold them into other socks as well. Then place your socks in drawer that you can reach with your wrists at about waist height.

Go to another room in your apartment or house. Make sure you can crawl from that room to your sock drawer.

Tie rope around your waist and add a crotch rope to it.

Cuff your ankles together. Using the yoga band, tie your ankles to the waist rope behind you so that you're in something resembling a hog tie. Make the yoga band short enough that you have to really exert effort to stretch your legs straight.

Secure your ballgag into your mouth. Secure any nipple clamps you want to use. If you want to make it difficult, blindfold yourself.

Padlock your wrist cuffs to the waist rope in front. Be sure to thread the chain around the crotch rope so that you cannot pull your wrists up to your face to remove the gag, clamps, or blindfold. Lock your wrists into the cuffs.

To free yourself, you will need to wiggle your way to your sock drawer, force yourself to stand up straight so that you can reach the sock drawer, and pull out socks and unfold them to find the keys. If you are blindfolded, you will need to rely on your sense of touch and may need to unfold many sockets to locate the keys to release yourself.

There are a few other elements you can use to make your predicment more challenging:
  • Use rope to bind your knees together. That will make wiggling to your sock drawer more difficult. It will also make balancing once standing up difficult.
  • Wear some sort of gloves (rubber gloves, latex gloves, opera gloves, etc) that are thin enough to allow you to manipulate keys but thick enough to make using your senses of touch difficult. You'd be surprised how much we rely on our sense of touch (especially when blindfolded).
  • If you have a second yoga band, you can use that to connect your wrist cuffs to your waist rope and crotch rope. You can then place your socks higher and have to streth both your feet/waist band and your waist/wrist band to reach the socks.
Some safety precautions:
  • Measure out the length of yoga band and try it out before you tie yourself up. Your primary means of escape is through stretching the bands to reach the keys. If you've tied everything properly, you won't be able to untie the yoga bands. Therefore, getting the length right is important. If the band is too long, you can easily stretch it, and there's no challenge. If the band is too short, you won't be able to stretch it enough to escape.
  • Have a backup escape plan. Depending on the level of risk with which you are comfortable, you may leave scissors somewhere so that you can crawl to it and cut the waist and crotch rope, or you may tie a backup key to your waist rope and promise to punish yourself if you use it. Whatever you decide, make sure you have some other way to get out in case you mismeasure the yoga band length.
  • Resist the temptation to tie the yoga band around your limbs. Yoga bands contract, so if you tie it around a limb, it may cut off circulation. Tie it to your ropes and chains instead.
  • This challenge has a risk of falling, especially if your ankles are secured closely together. You might want to move things so that if you should fall you will not seriously hurt yourself.
Let us know how it goes!
dw_bound

Post by dw_bound »

kinbaku wrote:Welcome to BoundAnna, dw_bound.

Something to put your clothepins to work. :mrgreen:

Set an alarm on an alarm clock or on our mobile phone that warns you that you can free yourself after half an hour.

Put your individual leather hand- and feetcuffs with two short chains on and connect your feets together.
The hands are not connected on your back to the padlock with the key until later.
The key is in another room secured with the combination lock.

Do the Milovana command described in the middle of the post viewtopic.php?f=6&t=13756&start=15#p104591 (from "Now you can remove all your clothes ..." ). Use only the clothepins and certainly not the adjustable nipple clamps with teeth.

With the difference that you put on your collar first, but loosely so that you feel it in a different places of your neck every time you move. It's just there to annoy you, so you have a "pleasure" during the half hour waiting. :mrgreen:
Before tying your hands behind your back, start the clock and put on your blindfold. Then lock your hands at your back with the padlock, where the key is in the other room inside the combination lock. So you must try out the combinations before you can get on the key for your handcuffs.

The task is to wait for the alarm to go off and then moving away from the Milovana assignment :shock: , looking for the combination lock blindfolded and opening it blindfolded to release the liberating key.

Have fun with it. :twisted: :mrgreen: :rofl:
I just tried your dare kinbaku! Thanks a lot for that one!

Sadly I couldn't wait 30 minutes, because it got kinda boring after around 15 minutes. I didn't feel the clothespins as much as I would have liked to haha :D The ripping off was good, but not as intense as I thought. I might need plastic clothespins for that one. Also I was not patient enough for the combination lock, that became boring as well :D

I think I like more like shorter but more painful dares. Also I love to somehow add some workout to my challenges. Or gut punching ;) I don't have to be bound from start to end ^^

So thank you a lot, but if you want to be creative for my next dare, just let me know ;)
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

dw_bound wrote:I think I like more like shorter but more painful dares. Also I love to somehow add some workout to my challenges. Or gut punching ;) I don't have to be bound from start to end ^^
Fasten your clothepins to your nipples as shown in the picture viewtopic.php?f=18&t=13657&hilit=pegs#p103485. So one for each nipple and one for each pin to block them.
Place a chair against the wall with its backrest against the wall - then the backrest does not interfere with the further course.

Fasten your leather arm cuffs and ankle cuffs and your collar with the ring behind your neck.

Stand with your knees against the chair. Tie the ankles to the chairlegs farthest from the wall so that they are slightly spread out.

Bend forward until your head rests against the wall. Now you can slide the chair off the wall little by little with your hands so that you are fully supported with your head against the wall. Now you can no longer move away from the wall without using your hands because your center of gravity is too far forward.

Now padlock your left hand to the collar behind your head.

Now you can punch your stomach at will with your right hand. :shock:

Once you've had enough, put your right hand behind your head and hold it there with your left hand.

Now count out loud to from 1 to 1000 before releasing your right hand so that you can use it to push yourself away from the wall and free yourself back.
dw_bound

Post by dw_bound »

I dare you people to dare me again :D

I've been uncreative these days, so I would really appreciate a new dare :)

The "challenge" for you is to make me use as much of my equipment I've listed above as possible ^^

Let me know what I should do to myself :twisted:
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

dw_bound wrote:The "challenge" for you is to make me use as much of my equipment I've listed above as possible ^^

Let me know what I should do to myself :twisted:
I'm going to return the ball. :twisted: :mrgreen:
Choose one of the 9 "Light Selfbondage Scenarios" versions.

The assignment ("challenge" :rofl: ) for YOU is: do it with most items from your list (cuffs, collar, gag, blindfold, ropes, belts, clamps, clothespins, clips, dumbells or resistance band when you have to move, carabiners, shoestrings, nylon string, ...). Only the candles I would not use because of the risk of fire.

Then let us know here what you were able to use and which of the first nine scenario you chose for this. :wink:

You may have to change a number of things if you apply one of the scenarios (such as changing the scenario for 2 people to a scenario for 1 person), but that is precisely the intention: starting from one idea, arriving at another idea.
dw_bound

Post by dw_bound »

Alright, thank you @kinbaku!

So here we go. I will start from the scenario "Dual Selfbondage", even though it will be modificated quite heavy. Hogties are perfect for challenges though.

- Put on collar as tight as possible.
- Put on Hand- and Feetcuffs.
- Wear ballgag tight.
- Put key to padlock into pair of socks and put it on a pile with many pair of socks at the other side of the room.
- Take off shirt and whip back and chest 50 times each as a warmup.
- Make chest harness from one rope.
- Put on clothespins (20 to belly, 20 to chest and 10 to sides).
- Put on binder clips (very small to navel, small to solar plexus, 4 big and 4 normal to sides, 4 normal to belly, 3 normal to chest).
- Put on adjustable nipple clamps and connect the with the chain.
- Put on the normal nipple clamps without rubber on top of first clamps.
- Tie genitals with a shoelace and connect it to the nipple clamps with a lanyard. Be bent over a little bit, so they get pulled when leaned back.
- Connect collar to resistance band with a carabiner, and then the dumbells to the resistance band.
- Connect the feetcuffs with their chain.
- Tie knees with first braided belt.
- Tie thighs with first leather belt.
- Tie legs even more with second rope.
- Tie both belts together with the end of the rope.
- Tie second leather belt around chest as tight as possible to make breathing a little bit harder.
- Put on blindfold.
- Lock handcuffs to feetscuffs and chest harness behind back.

The challenge now is to crawl to the other end of the room and find the right pair of socks. The crawling is not easy, because the clothespins and binder clips will hurt, and also the collar will choke when the weights are dragged.

This is not the most creative scenario ever, but at least I will use all of my equipment. Feel free to try it out as well or modify it and let me know how you liked it :)

Also I am still open for any dares you wanna give me of course :)
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

dw_bound wrote:- Put on collar as tight as possible.
... and also the collar will choke when the weights are dragged...
I would rather tie the collar band more loosely around the neck. So that you do not restrict your breathing and/or blood circulation. Just very loose so that you can feel it moving back and forth with every crawling movement you make. :mrgreen:
dw_bound

Post by dw_bound »

Hey guys. Asking for a new dare if anyone is more creative than i am today :)
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

dw_bound wrote:- Put on collar as tight as possible.
No! :!:

This is a potentially dangerous situation where blood flow through the neck - thus to and from the brain - could be restricted. Possible consequences include losing consciousness and even death by starving the brain of oxygen.

Collars are OK if they are loosely applied.

Any scenarios or dares must never give advice to perform acts that can cause injury or death.

Thank you.

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Here's a challenge for you.

Depending on whether you have or not, there is a challenging and very challenging one. If you have not done the challenging one, do that one. If you have done it, only then do the very challenging one.

Challenging challenge
Buy Classic Tabasco sauce, and apply plenty on your nipples. What you do after that is up to you. You are not allowed to remove the sauce until you can feel that it fades away.
https://www.tabasco.com/hot-sauces/original-red-sauce/

Very Challenging challenge
Buy Scorpion Tabasco sauce, and apply plenty on your nipples. What you do after that is up to you. You are not allowed to remove the sauce until you can feel that it fades away.
https://www.tabasco.com/hot-sauces/scorpion-sauce/

The original sauce will burn your nipples nicely in waves getting progressively stronger. It takes about 30 minutes to reach its peak, and depending on how well you applied stuff, should last for about 1 to 1,5 hours. If you apply more sauce after an hour or so, the second time it will burn more than the first time, but will also seem to remove the heat initially.

After the session is over, removing what remains will trigger the heat again and your nipples will be very sensitive for the next few hours, giving a nice after pain.

The scorpion sauce is a lot worse. It takes about the same time for it to become effective, but it burns hotter (more and different pain) and it lasts longer. Although the session itself will last about 1,5 to 2 hours, possibly a bit less, the after pain will be felt for quite a bit longer. Can be even a day or two of soreness and very sensitive nipples. This is a true experience for the pure masochist, but should not be done if you have not done classic first.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.