Selfbondage dare

Post your dares or request a dare here.
Pantygag345

Selfbondage dare

Post by Pantygag345 »

Hey getting ready to head home from vacation looking for some dares to do when I get home.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Selfbondage dare

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Is your equipment list at home the same as on vacation? We will need a new list.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Pantygag345

Post by Pantygag345 »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Is your equipment list at home the same as on vacation? We will need a new list.
Same as at home. Last post didn't get a a lot a reply so I figured I would try again lol. Also open to getting new items
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Try ordering cheap stuff from China on eBay. Varieties of cuffs, gags, ect, try a bunch and see what fits well and what you like. Then buy a better version. For example, try imitation leather cuffs, and if you like them and use them a lot, then a real leather set would be a good buy.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Tie a ziptie loosely around the axis of your vibrator (the narrowest part just below the head). You now have the option to simply connect it with a rope with a belt around your waist. You can then secure the vibrator to one of your most sensitive parts.

Turn another belt into a loop that is slightly larger than the width of your body, including your two arms. You can also take rope for this that you put in a correct loop at least 4 times and tie it up.

Sit on your bed, ready to lay down. Then put the loop against your buttocks.
Put on the vibrator, insert your wrists into the loop along both sides of your body and lie down. Due to the pressure of your body, your hands are now blocked.

To free yourself back, it is enough to sit upright again.

If it is not clear, I can always make a drawing.