Improve idea

Post your dares or request a dare here.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Improve idea

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

I would avoid any solid gag in this case, might chip a tooth if you fall
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
RubberTrophy

Post by RubberTrophy »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:I would avoid any solid gag in this case, might chip a tooth if you fall
So ring gag or duct tape so unless caught completely unaware I could remove it before someone got close, like if gang guys started approaching me
Shannon SteelSlave

RubberTrophy wrote:
Shannon SteelSlave wrote:I would avoid any solid gag in this case, might chip a tooth if you fall
So ring gag or duct tape so unless caught completely unaware I could remove it before someone got close, like if gang guys started approaching me
If you can still get your thrills with that, then absolutely, that would all be a good idea.
images.jpg
images.jpg (2.86 KiB) Viewed 1100 times
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
RubberTrophy

Post by RubberTrophy »

I let the group decide and I will follow orders, so how are we going gag this horny bitch
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

RubberTrophy wrote:I let the group decide and I will follow orders, so how are we going gag this horny bitch
Duct tape or medical tape that does not stick to the hair or skin seems interesting enough for the next session for this "horny bitch". :rofl:
Shannon SteelSlave

What's that tape that only sticks to itself? Darn, you guys told me, and I lost it it. Anyways, use that so you can safely unwrap it.
👠👠
RubberTrophy

Post by RubberTrophy »

I actually have latex mask with lips painted on did you want me to add anything tape gag (writing) and am I wearing latex mask it surgical one or would that be too overt
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:What's that tape that only sticks to itself? Darn, you guys told me, and I lost it it. Anyways, use that so you can safely unwrap it.
A solution if you don't want to buy this special tape: see by ichtudirweh22 » 16 Feb 2021, 00:00, with hearspray. (At the end of the posting there, he gives the electric vinyl tape as an easier solution).

You can try the latex mask next time, so that you always have something new to look forward to. :wink:
Last edited by kinbaku on 22 Apr 2022, 16:58, edited 1 time in total.
RubberTrophy

Post by RubberTrophy »

I'm happy apply duct tape to my lips, do you want anything write or drawn on the lips
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

RubberTrophy wrote:I'm happy apply duct tape to my lips, do you want anything write or drawn on the lips
You can draw a beautiful smiling mouth with red lipstick. :mrgreen:
RubberTrophy

Post by RubberTrophy »

Like in charlie angels and if I see anyone in the woods what do you want me to do
Shannon SteelSlave

images.jpg
images.jpg (2.53 KiB) Viewed 1090 times
Make sure your eyes match the lips.
👠👠
RubberTrophy

Post by RubberTrophy »

Scared and pleading
RubberTrophy

Post by RubberTrophy »

Repeated again mask, gagged with bright redlips painted on underneath and wearing bikini again, no slips this time but didn't see anyone again until after retrieved my clothes, did meet a guy walking back who was walking his dog, didn't speak which good as still had the mask and gag on.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

RubberTrophy wrote:... didn't speak which good as still had the mask and gag on.
Probably because your friendly red lipstick mouth smiled so kindly at him. :mrgreen: