Improve idea

Post your dares or request a dare here.
RubberTrophy

Improve idea

Post by RubberTrophy »

Late to work and hadn't grabbed the post in few days so grabbed what had took it work realised, a micro bikini ordered ages ago was amoung my junk mail and bills. I was thinking last Friday I went to a place in woods there is hill and two ways get up high area one difficult but possible to get to and backs on farmland and other is possible to get to down from but not back up and is on other side my idea is go back climb up one side strip down bikini then climb down other side and n have make my way back around and up hill to retrieve my stuff, what do you think???
kinbaku

Re: Improve idea

Post by kinbaku »

Welcome to BoundAnna, RubberTrophy.
Not a bad idea, but notice how many people are usually on that hill and that there is no danger of anyone finding your clothes before you reach that spot back.
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Also take into account how hard it is to climb, and what is the risk of an accident and recovery. Are you willing to run the risk of taking a fall wearing only your bikini and having to have people come to rescue you? It could well turn into a :facepalm: moment.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
RubberTrophy

Post by RubberTrophy »

Thank you for the replies to answer both, you do get occasionally dog walkers but not up there. So clothes being discovered should not be issue. I could take keys with me and leave spare pair in car.

Regarding hill there safer option but it further around. I have walked the other two numerous times over last few years worst has been slipping on the more steep hill and getting very muddy which being caught in pink bikini would just add humilation.

Hope that clarifies things.
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

RubberTrophy wrote:Thank you for the replies to answer both, you do get occasionally dog walkers but not up there. So clothes being discovered should not be issue. I could take keys with me and leave spare pair in car.

Regarding hill there safer option but it further around. I have walked the other two numerous times over last few years worst has been slipping on the more steep hill and getting very muddy which being caught in pink bikini would just add humilation.

Well if you have assessed the risks with a clear mind and you are happy with it then go for it and have fun, don't forget to post a detailed report for us to read. :)
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
RubberTrophy

Post by RubberTrophy »

bounddosster wrote:
RubberTrophy wrote:Thank you for the replies to answer both, you do get occasionally dog walkers but not up there. So clothes being discovered should not be issue. I could take keys with me and leave spare pair in car.

Well if you have assessed the risks with a clear mind and you are happy with it then go for it and have fun, don't forget to post a detailed report for us to read. :)
Thank you this is the bikini I have is it too much. I have it on underneath my work clothes going leave spare clothed and phone in car, only take my keys. So when strip off if they were taken I can still get back home and nothing value be gone.

Anything anyone want add makeup, gags how I should act if seen.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/HO-Ersoka-Wome ... 08&sr=8-16
RubberTrophy

Post by RubberTrophy »

There seems to be delay between posting and it showing up on here. I done it last night, the wood really empty so did not see anyone, exception end I get in that in bit. While climbing down hill so the entire part left leg was plastered in mud. So ended up not putting skirt back on when retrieved my clothes. So walked back just top on over bikini so did get wolf whistled by passer by car as made it back to where my car parked. I guess from look of it , it looked like tripped torn my skirt had take it. Thinking doing again but want build off this one
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

RubberTrophy wrote:There seems to be delay between posting and it showing up on here.
Yes, the first 4 individual posts are checked by the moderators first - hence the delay. Afterwards it goes smoothly; only for the 'Reviews' section, which is always checked first before they post is shown to the members (normally after one day).
RubberTrophy wrote:... so the entire part left leg was plastered in mud. So ended up not putting skirt back on when retrieved my clothes...
And you learn by doing: next time maybe bring a wet washcloth and towel. And a care box if you had to hurt yourself when you fall.
RubberTrophy

Post by RubberTrophy »

Be honest it was my fault trying rush down hill as I was in open view of any passer by the mud was actually turn on in humilation kind way so I enjoyed it actually. Is there anything I could do next time to increase excitement. As said I like gags and humilation
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

RubberTrophy wrote:As said I like gags and humilation
In this time you can still wear a gag and hide it behind a mouth mask. No one sees your gag, but you know it yourself.
Only there is a problem when people start talking to you and you must show your gag with a lock. :mrgreen: :rofl:
RubberTrophy

Post by RubberTrophy »

Still wearing bikini and what kind gag should I wear?
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Welcome to Bound Anna, Rubber Trophy.
Remember what Moms' always says. "Always wear a clean bikini in case you're in an accident".
Last edited by Shannon SteelSlave on 22 Apr 2022, 15:48, edited 1 time in total.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
RubberTrophy

Post by RubberTrophy »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Welcome to Bound Anna, Rubber Trophy.
Thank you
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Remember what Moms' always says. "Always wear a clean bikini in case you're in an accident".
And for the gag: just a simple one, but that you can lock with a small padlock, where the key is in your car.
RubberTrophy

Post by RubberTrophy »

kinbaku wrote:
And for the gag: just a simple one, but that you can lock with a small padlock, where the key is in your car.
Any prefence on type ball ring ect