wanted: sane , sadistic , Female Controller

Post your dares or request a dare here.
mpv8

wanted: sane , sadistic , Female Controller

Post by mpv8 »

Hello , i have set up my home for a test or two of all smart home kinky gear :)
if this is the wrong topic , i am sorry , in advance and please correct me ..

i am thinking of doing a scenario over a weekend , the controller". would not have to do much , check some e mails being sent at right times , checking a camera so i am doing what i am supposed to do at certain times .
the scenario is set up in a schedule form with set times for start and stop for a activity ,and set times for photo control of dress code sent by mail , there are room for random controls ...

the controller will decide all the punishments and the length of punishment ...
the controller will get access to all surveillance cameras 24-7 , there is no excuse for a camera going off line , i should be in some cameras view always .

Selfbondagedeepthroattrainer :)will be used ,at 4 sessions daily the amount of sucks /deep throats decided by controller but no less of 500 daily . the report is sent by email to controller .

there are two cages , one standing cage ,one smaller one , the smaller one has a powerful fucking machine with a nice option :) and one not so nice option , both cages unlocks by the controller , start /stop of fucking machine is also controled by controller , as i said all activates are watched by live camera .

at the head of my bed there is a stock for hands and head , the legs are secured first then i close the stock and the controller chooses when it is released...
As a "bonus " i built a air driven spanking machine with a paddle , this is no wimpy lightly touch machine , the paddle comes down with force ,, it is 10 bars pressure in the air cylinder , it takes about 5 sek to retract and then it is ready again .... the paddle can be changed to a cane with the same effect ,,, the controller , controls that machine too , the cameras has microphones so could be fun to listen to ...
i am not a idiot , there are safety parameters built in all the gadgets , and some even have a third safety "stop" ...
i am very open with my lifestyle so exposure is not a big deal ...

i am real , i can prove i am real , if this sounds interesting send me a mail , i would like to involve you in the design of the schedule ..
sincerely slave m mail : mpv8mugambi.persson@gmail.com
i am an adult i know the risks involved and are willing to take it
"Hey! you are 18 years old and don´t know shit about shit ,,,and pull up your pants"
Riddle

Re: wanted: sane , sadistic , Female Controller

Post by Riddle »

Welcome to the forum. Good luck finding your controller here. Have you ever considered automating the controller function?
Resident timer maker. :hi:
Let’s make timers together!
mpv8

Re: wanted: sane , sadistic , Female Controller

Post by mpv8 »

Sadly my knowledge about code writing and software development is very limited .
But i thought a lot of it , like a virtual mistress , but how to combine a schedule with different tasks ,and how it would know if i was dressed in dress-code ,or how it would know if i was doing domestic chores or not , it would not be enough to answer a question ,like "have you cleaned the kitchen " it has to know if i did it or not....
but i am sure there will be ai programs in the future that would be able to act almost human and detect if i cheated or not...
"Hey! you are 18 years old and don´t know shit about shit ,,,and pull up your pants"