Looking for idea for rainy day

Post your dares or request a dare here.
JackWong25

Looking for idea for rainy day

Post by JackWong25 »

Hello everyone, so it will be raining nearly all day this saturday so I want to make use of it with some SB. I’ve hit the point where every time I’m going to do a selfbondage session I never know what to do. I have plenty of things and enjoy sessions that I am bound in multiple levels so I can change my bondage while waiting for the kitchen safe to open. I usually do this with different sets of locks using small locks to keep the cuffs on until the safe opens and use stronger locks for the binding and have a second release mechanism for those keys. I’m open to ideas and willing to take pictures as long as my face isn’t shown.
Equipment
Lots of tights and two spandex body suits
Ballet boots, locking high heels
Multiple sets of gags one pair lockable, including pump gag
Posture collar with ring at the front
Handcuffs and leather cuffs for wrists and legs, prefer leather cuffs
Two big locks and multiple small locks
Corsets
spread bar
Blindfold
Plenty of rope
Really short chain
Four two diameter rings (for SRD or other uses)
Kitchen safe
Pair of tights I use as a hobble
Pair of tights i use to mitten my hands before putting on the wrist cuffs
vibrator holding belt
small vibrator, wand vibrator, and timer as well as remote control for outlet to control vibrator while bound (or throw it out of reach, like this https://bondagevalley.cc/video/2120/luc ... n-bondage/)
I have a lot to work with. Looking forward to the ideas everyone comes up with.
kinbaku

Re: Looking for idea for rainy day

Post by kinbaku »

Get up at 6 in the morning.
The idea is that you make a change in your self-bondage/crossdressing every half hour. Set a clock or mobile phone that warns you every 30 minutes that it is time for a change.
For example, start tying your leather handcuffs and ankle cuffs at 6 am. At 6:30 am your corset, 7:00 am pair of tights you use as a hobble, 7:30 am locking high heels - if your ankle cuffs bother you you may temporarily remove them, 8:00 am posture collar with ring at the front, 8:30 am change your high heels with the ballet shoes - put your ankle cuffs back on if necessary, 9:00 am put on the really short chain on your ankle cuffs to take even smaller steps than with your hobble tights. The next half hour with blindfold on.

At 10 o'clock the blindfold, narrow chain and pair of tights go back out and are replaced by the spreader bar. As a variation on the narrow stride you now have to move wide strides or sideways. At 10:30 am the same with the blindfold.
11:30 am: the blindfold goes out but now connect a rope between the spreader bar and your posture collar so that you have to bend in the middle or bend your knees. At 12:00 the same with the blindfold on.

Your legs will be tired by now, so sit quietly on the couch and use your wand vibrator for the next half hour, but with the prohibition to cum. Remove the spreader bar, but leave the blindfold in place and repeat the wand vibrator session for the next half hour - only stimulating and stopping in time to stimulate back and edging.

1:30 pm: Take off your corset and replace it with a spandex bodysuit.
2:00 PM Put the key to your iron cuffs in one place and your key to your ankle cuffs as far away from here as possible (or use a regular padlock to bind your ankles together). Start at the location of the key of your ankle cuffs.
Put the short chain through the ring of your collar and connect the iron handcuffs to it.
Fasten the ankles, put on a blindfold and connect the iron handcuffs with the rings of the leather handcuffs.
Your job is to search for all the keys blindfolded. This may take longer than half an hour.

Then the preparation for the bed starts as in the video indicated by you, but this may be a different position that you like at the moment.
However, with the period of half an hour in between every time. So first tie the legs, wait half an hour in this position, then half an hour with also the ankles tied, each time increasing the tension to move on. Can you resist not going any further until the half hour is up? :mrgreen:

After that you can receive your reward for the hard work during the day enjoying the vibrator. :love:
But afterwards you have to stimulate for half an hour before you can go to sleep. :twisted:
JackWong25

Post by JackWong25 »

I like these ideas. Unfortunately I know i am not that patient lol. You asked towards the end and I know for a fact I will be jumping the gun. I love your creativity.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

JackWong25 wrote:I like these ideas. Unfortunately I know i am not that patient lol. You asked towards the end and I know for a fact I will be jumping the gun. I love your creativity.
You can block every rope with small ice cubes, so you can only use them only after a while: so the first without ice, the next one ice cube, the second rope with 2 or 3 ice cubes and so on. Test it before the Saturday so you know about how many ice cubes you need for each rope. :wink:

PS: your creativity isn't bad either, I just read your screnario for mrborsecr just after I wrote your scenario. :wink: :hi:
Last edited by kinbaku on 10 Mar 2022, 19:27, edited 1 time in total.
JackWong25

Post by JackWong25 »

Interesting idea. Do you have any suggested changes to the tie that is shown in the video?
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

JackWong25 wrote:Interesting idea. Do you have any suggested changes to the tie that is shown in the video?
I would put more turns around the legs and ankles on her (you can just tie the rope to your leather ankle cuffs).
A better crotchrope so that the vibrator cannot be removed from the right place at all. At times there was no contact at all with her body. She was thus able to put her body in a position that she was not stimulated at all. :x :twisted:
An ice block at the ratchet so that the hands come loose again when the ice block has melted.
A long piece of rope with a backup key tied to your leather handcuff. Possibly with that option of pushing paint or ink onto the floor or valuable clothing.
mrborsecr

Post by mrborsecr »

Hey ! I also have an idea for your rainy day !

It's going to be a two staged scenario in which you will be stuck in a chair in an uncomfortable position and after that go and search for the release key :twisted: (read through it first in order to make sure you have quick access to all the items)

Dress up :

Put on in order :
Lockable gag (and padlock it), spandex body suit, posture collar (and padlock it), thighs, stockings, your tightest corset ,lockable heels(and padlock them), your vibrator holding belt + your vibrator in place, leather cuffs locked on wrists and feet, lock in your spreader bar ends to your feet. Prepare a blindfold

Prepare your emergency release mechanisms so that it's reachable from a point where you will have the chair.

First stage :

Put your chair in a room that's different than the one in which the keys are placed (they should be located in an accessible place, but you will still have to reach them blindfolded :twisted: )

Create an attachment point on the front facing side of the backrest of the chair by tying either a rope or a chain so that the attachment point cannot move up/down/sideways. the result is that you should be able to attach a padlock to the top of the backrest and not be able to wiggle it free.

Set up an ice lock that will be above you and when melted will give you access to Key A (that ofc opens Padlock A). It should be around 30 mins (since the position is uncomfortable to be in)

Run a chain (or knotted rope that can't be reached while bound as described below) with one end connected to your posture collar and the other to your vibrator belt so that there is tension in the line. This chain should run down your sternum. We will refer later down to this as the "front chain"

Take a longer rope, loop it a few times and knot it off to create a one coil that you will use as elbow bondage. It should be tight enough that if you put your arms through it behind your back and it rests above your elbows, then you can barely bring your hands to the middle of your chest comfortably. (just like in my avatar :wink: )

Straddle your chair (for whomever is unfamiliar with the term, it means sitting on it the other way around), forcing you to have an uncomfortable position with your legs held back by the spreader bar. In this position, the spreader bar will be touching the front legs of the chair and your feet will be held back because of it. Turn on your vibrator.
Blindfold yourself and put your arms in the elbow coil behind your back. Connect your wrist cuffs to the middle of your front chain (that is connecting your collar and vibrator belt) so that they are stuck in the middle. Then connect a final padlock (which is Padlock A) to your front chain so that your collar-belt chain is locked to the backrest attachment point, preventing you from moving away from the backrest. You are now stuck in your chair with your vibrator (having an orgasm is just going to make things harder) in this position waiting for the ice release to melt.

Second stage :

When your key finally drops, you can disconnect yourself from the chair and start your search for the key location. Take care on how you get off the chair as it will be difficult in your current predicament !It should be a pretty slow walk given the fact that you are in heels, wearing a blindfold and have a spreader bar connected.

Have fun and give out a report on how it went ! :gag: :mrgreen:
Last edited by mrborsecr on 15 Mar 2022, 19:11, edited 1 time in total.
JackWong25

Post by JackWong25 »

I love the idea of this tie though I am a bit confused on some of the details. Is the spread bar between the legs of the chair? Are my hands locked behind me like a strappado? Also you can choose the on off cycle gif the timer.
mrborsecr

Post by mrborsecr »

So for the vibrator, the cycle has to be 1 minute on, followed by 2 minutes off (or a 33% on 66% off ratio). I will edit my post above to provide better clarity since I might have overcomplicated the explanation :rofl:
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

JackWong25 wrote:I love the idea of this tie though I am a bit confused on some of the details. Is the spread bar between the legs of the chair? Are my hands locked behind me like a strappado?
As I see it for me:
your feet are behind you, legs almost kneeling, where the spreader bar meets the front legs of the chair, touching the chair legs at the outer-side of the chair. This spreader bar keeps your feet completely behind you where only the tip of your high heels touch the ground.

Your elbows are tied behind your back above the elbows with the loops of the rope, but your hands are tied in front of you on the vertical tight chain that runs from the collar to the vibrator belt (following the sternum). This in turn is connected to the attachment point at the backrest of the chair (on which you sit backwards) by means of the padlock A.
So the padlock A causes your hands and sternum to be pulled forward against the back of the chair, while the spreader bar keeps your feet back as the spreader bar hits the front legs of the chair.

It's kind of like mrborsecr's avatar :) , but where you're sitting wrong on a chair instead of on the floor. And with the hands tied in front of you to the chain between the collar and belt and bound with a padlock A to the backrest of the chair.
mrborsecr

Post by mrborsecr »

Correct kinbaku ! That's how I imagined it :mrgreen:
mrborsecr

Post by mrborsecr »

I have made modifications to the initial scenario description so that it's clearer when read at a glance :wink: (stole some ideas from kinbaku's clarifications, thanks ! :mrgreen: )
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

mrborsecr wrote:(stole some ideas from kinbaku's clarifications)
Don't mind at all, we're here to help each other. :love:
mrborsecr wrote:... , thanks ! :mrgreen: )
Do not mention it. :hi:
JackWong25

Post by JackWong25 »

Hello everyone, so the last few weeks of work have been crazy and I’m counting down the final hour of work. Am planning on having a session when I get home/later tonight so would love to hear any session ideas you all come up with. I’ve loved the ideas that you all have already given and can’t wait for other ideas. Even if you read this a few days later please leave your ideas below to inspire others or for future use.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Put on one of your spandex body suits.
Then your leather handcuffs and ankle cuffs.
Your lockabel gag.
Make a crotch-rope harness, possibly with a thick knot in the sensitive area :twisted: (for women the clitoris, for men the prostate :facepalm: ). Connect your iron handcuffs to the back of your body like this: https://www.boundanna.com/html/en_tech_crotch-rope.html.
Go to the room with the largest open area, put your blindfold on it, turn around 3 times in the middle of the room, go two steps forward, drop the key from the metal handcuffs, take five steps back, turn around 3 times again and try to leave the room blindfolded.
If necessary, place a soft pillow near a wall somewhere on the floor on which you can sit. So that you don't have to fall on your knees or on the side to touch the floor with your hands (it is difficult to sit down with your feet tied close together and hands tied behind your back).

Then the blindfold may be temporarily removed and go to the bathroom, for example. Place the key to your large padlock here in a tall cupboard. You can only touch it afterwards if your hands are free.
Here you connect your ankle cuffs with the very short chain and the big padlock and block all cuffs with the small padlocks.
Put the keys to these little padlocks, the key to your gag and the spare key to your metal handcuffs in the Kitchen safe and set it to 4 hours, this is your backup and also the obligation to keep carrying everything until the 4 hours have passed.

Put your blindfold back on, connect the metal cuffs to the D-rings of your leather wrist cuffs.
Step by step, hindered by the narrow chain and the heavy lock, go to the large room and look for the key. You can then free your hands and your blindfold, saunter back to the bathroom where you can free your ankles.
For the rest you have to wait until the kitchen safe releases all the other keys. :mrgreen: