Looking for idea for rainy day

Post your dares or request a dare here.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Looking for idea for rainy day

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Add an extra pillow, because Jack will do this in 6 inch heels, and the fall from sitting is at least that much higher and harder.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
JackWong25

Re: Looking for idea for rainy day

Post by JackWong25 »

kinbaku wrote:Put on one of your spandex body suits.
Then your leather handcuffs and ankle cuffs.
Your lockabel gag.
Make a crotch-rope harness, possibly with a thick knot in the sensitive area :twisted: (for women the clitoris, for men the prostate :facepalm: ). Connect your iron handcuffs to the back of your body like this: https://www.boundanna.com/html/en_tech_crotch-rope.html.
Go to the room with the largest open area, put your blindfold on it, turn around 3 times in the middle of the room, go two steps forward, drop the key from the metal handcuffs, take five steps back, turn around 3 times again and try to leave the room blindfolded.
If necessary, place a soft pillow near a wall somewhere on the floor on which you can sit. So that you don't have to fall on your knees or on the side to touch the floor with your hands (it is difficult to sit down with your feet tied close together and hands tied behind your back).

Then the blindfold may be temporarily removed and go to the bathroom, for example. Place the key to your large padlock here in a tall cupboard. You can only touch it afterwards if your hands are free.
Here you connect your ankle cuffs with the very short chain and the big padlock and block all cuffs with the small padlocks.
Put the keys to these little padlocks, the key to your gag and the spare key to your metal handcuffs in the Kitchen safe and set it to 4 hours, this is your backup and also the obligation to keep carrying everything until the 4 hours have passed.

Put your blindfold back on, connect the metal cuffs to the D-rings of your leather wrist cuffs.
Step by step, hindered by the narrow chain and the heavy lock, go to the large room and look for the key. You can then free your hands and your blindfold, saunter back to the bathroom where you can free your ankles.
For the rest you have to wait until the kitchen safe releases all the other keys. :mrgreen:
So I actually did something similar when you posted this though I had the keys to my cuff in the ksafe, batteries to ksafe locked in a suitcase with the keys to said case mixed with similar looking ones mixed all across the living room. Neat trick about the ksafe is if you set a time and take out the batteries once it locked the timer resets so it was set for 15 minutes so after everything I still has to wait. And of course I was all layered up, locked in (including the wand on an annoying 1min/3min timer), and for Shannon ballet boots. I’m all it took me an hour from start to unlocking. May give this version a try when I can. Love your ideas.