Dare for you nipple estim lovers

Post your dares or request a dare here.
KinkInSpace

Dare for you nipple estim lovers

Post by KinkInSpace »

Here's a dare for the estim lovers out there that love a good nipple estim session.

You need the following items:

A candle or 2 tea lights and Estim nipple clamps or something else that will do estim on your nipples. Either bipolar or unipolar is fine, though bipolar will probably enhance the effect more, so that is recommended in this case.

The clamps should not be too big, and definitely no estim pads.

Attach the clamps to your nipples without turning on the estim. If you need to test the estim to ensure that the estim will work properly, that is allowed, after that turn off the estim again.

Now, light a candle and drip candlewax onto your nipples and cover the entire clamps and nipples with wax so you cannot see your nipples nor the clamps. Once all is covered, drip more candlewax on it to form a small hill so you can't even see the contours of the nipple clamps, and all you see are the wires coming out of it.

Now, do anything else you want to do for this session, such as get in bondage etc, and turn on the estim.

Once you are done with the estim, get it all off one way or another.

Enjoy. :)

Some pointers: The higher you hold the candle for the wax to drop, the less you feel pain, but also, the more it will bounce off of the body, creating a mess. I've used normal candles (not bdsm candles) about half a meter from my nipples and that is still beginner territory. Its a bit hot, but if you love pain in your nipples, then I recommend going closer. Only the first drops are felt anyways because wax on wax is not felt at all. If the first drops are too high, you will likely regret not going lower in the first place. It may therefor be a good idea to drip was on something else first, such as your belly so you can go lower quickly. Also, the quicker you let the wax drip, the colder it is because it did not have time to warm up a lot.

If you want to be really masochistic, get 2 tea lights, light them up and keep them burning for a while to create a pool of wax in the metal cup and poor it all at once on your nipples. Be warned though that the amount of wax can easily spill past your nipples, so don't literally throw it on, drip more like a stream.

Optionally, create something around your nipples to catch the excess splashing wax.

Let me know how it went.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Riddle

Re: Dare for you nipple estim lovers

Post by Riddle »

What is the point of covering the clamp with wax? How do you get the wax off the clamps during cleanup?
Resident timer maker. :hi:
Let’s make timers together!
KinkInSpace

Re: Dare for you nipple estim lovers

Post by KinkInSpace »

The point is that you cannot simply undo the clamps from your nipples. You have to try and peal off the wax, which adds stimulation to your nipples and if they are already sore from the clamps, it adds to the experience.

At the very end, if you really need the wax off from the clamps, put it in hot water that is above 50 degrees, the meling point of the wax, but below the melting point of any plastics from the wires (so heat gun is not advised, although it should still work) and you get it off easy. Then dry and its ready for the next use.

Also, if you put on the wax on a lower height and it causes discomfort to mild pain but not necessarily burning, it will make your nipples more sensitive, thus the estim is going to be more of an experience.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.