Recently I heard that rope ratchets are good
For self bondage..I just got 4 of them and I'm
Looking for a good dare or challenge
Any ideas?....I do have someone on standby
To let me out if needed
JackWong25

Re: Dare or challenge

Post by JackWong25 »

Do you have any other bondage gear? The first thing that came to mind was setting up a spread eagle on the bed with a time release. If you have a spot you can set it up you can also do a standing spread eagle with weights to pull on the tightening rope. If you go for the standing one you have to do it in your highest heels, that includes ballet boots if you have them. Hope it goes well for you.
rmcingle

Re: Dare or challenge

Post by rmcingle »

Rope ratchets alone are not enough. What is your intended release mechanism?

What other toys do you have? Wrist/ankle cuffs? Collar? Nipple clamps? Dildos/butt plug? Locks?

What is your environment? House with a yard, or apartment? Do you have roommates? Can you put possibly embarrassing things in the freezer overnight?

Here is a very simple scenario, where you will be tying yourself laying on the floor.

On the opposite side of the room secure the ratchet pulley to something secure. I use the leg of the shelf that holds the TV. It is heavy enough that I would have to pull really hard to move it, and I wouldn't pull hard for fear of toppling the TV. There will be a rope that passes through the pulley, which will have two ends. One end you can pull on and make the ratchet operate, I'll call this the "Free" end. The other end you want to start by having a lot of length on, and have it make a loop to where you will be tied and back to the anchor point where the pulley is secured.

You will need wrist cuffs or to arrange a rope cuff, and a padlock. Have the key to the padlock next to the ratchet pulley.

Arrange an ice release by getting a cloth bag that you can put ice cubes in. You will also need a steel ring (1-1/2 to 2" diameter). The cloth bag must be able to pass through the ring (after the ice melts). Tie the ring to something somewhat secure. In a situation like this, I like to use a tie to my balls (I use a parachute harness, but a light cord tied around your balls would work as well) to attach myself to the bag of ice.

Take the bag of ice, pass the neck of the bag through the steel ring and a light cord tied to the neck. Add whatever other options you prefer (nipple clamps, butt plug, gag, etc.). Sit down, facing the bag of ice, tie the cord to your balls. Lay down, lock the loop of rope to the D-rings on your cuffs. Now pull on the free end of the rope, which will make the ratchet pulley tighten the loop. Tighten to your preference.

You will now be trapped until the ice melts and you can pull the bag through the steel ring. Once the bag is through, you simply scoot towards the ratchet pulley and release yourself.

R.Mc.