Crossdressing dare…

Post your dares or request a dare here.
Hannah_G

Crossdressing dare…

Post by Hannah_G »

Ok, something I’ve not done….

I dare you to try on a dress in store.

You don’t need time buy the dress, but you’ll have to come into the store to check yourself in a mirror :wink:

Who is game?
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Crossdressing dare…

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Level 2 : Must either ask an employee for assistance or model it for a customer or employee and ask for review or advice.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
gwrolla

Post by gwrolla »

i have done a similar dare:

about 5 or 6 years ago, i was very brave, and i went into my mall, and Victorias Secret lingerie store. i found the hottest female employee, and i asked her what would look good on me.

i also told her, that i want big boobs.

so, she chose a pink extreme pushup bra, and a pink thong.

i put them on in their fitting room, after i paid for them, and i walked out of the store.

i had big boobs (well, what looked like it, under my tshirt).

maybe i should do that again.

any suggestions for me, to make it more fun?
just_some_dude

Post by just_some_dude »

I've done this quite a few times even though I'm a super vanilla / shy person. It's easier if you traveling far from home as well, since you can convince yourself you'll never see these people again. Specialty shops are usually much more fun. I went to a corset shop (high-end corsets, not the party store kind) in Wyoming and the owner was the only person in the store. She was extremely welcoming and toured me around the shop and laced me up in a few so that I could check it out in the mirror. The store also had a small adult toy section, which is not very common for high-end clothing shops, so it showed that the owners were more open-minded. I also went to another shop where there was an attractive young lady working at the counter who was the only one there. I asked her for help retrieving a dress from a high hook on the wall, to which she happily assisted and showed me the dressing room. I tried it on and it didn't fit, so I went out and got another and tried that one, which I bought. I obviously can't say for sure what the young lady was thinking, but her demeanor was very positive and pleasant and she wished me to have a fun night as I was leaving the counter. Honestly the clothing is hardly the best part of these experiences, it's far more worth it to experience someone recognizing you and being comfortable with who you are.

Avoid mainstream department stores like Target, etc. unless you're exceptionally comfortable with receiving questions from staff and dirty looks. The people shopping there are much less likely to be open-minded, and the employees are usually not very invested in selling things and often assume that anything suspicious = you're a thief. I once had one of those undercover shoppers in plain clothes with a walkie-talkie tail me. I spent another 15 minutes in the store randomly walking around and looking at stuff just to mess with him, then left without buying anything. Definitely one of the creepier things that I've encountered.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Welcome to Bound Anna, Dude.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Welcome to the forum just_some_dude and thank you for your stories. It proves that it doesn't always have to be terrifying.
Hannah_G

Post by Hannah_G »

It's strange! I'll go out no problem fully crossdressed and nobody bats an eyelid. Never any reactions at all!! However, I've never plucked up the courage to try any clothes on instore!! I've made a few sizing faux pas, especially with dresses as I need a UK 14 for tops and a 10 for skirts!!