Idea/dares for upcoming session....

Post your dares or request a dare here.
Amordaza

Re: Idea/dares for upcoming session....

Post by Amordaza »

@Andy_G, I'm glad that you enjoyed your challenge! Yes, the tie is very strict, and it sounds like you made it even more strict by using a blindfold and tying your knees together.

I, too, have found tying the ankle to the thigh to be the most difficult part of this type of self bondage (I'd say its even more difficult than getting out of the self-bondage once you're in). I've avoided tying my knees together just to make it easier to apply the ankle-to-thigh ties. Kinbaku has challenged me with a futomomo tie which looks easier to tie but is likely just as restrictive. For various reasons, I haven't gotten to that challenge yet but intend to try it when I'm ready.

I'd be happy to provide more challenges if you're interested in them. Just let me know. :D
Hannah_G

Post by Hannah_G »

I have some free time this weekend. I had fun the last time - hit me up :D
Amordaza

Post by Amordaza »

Andy_G wrote:I have some free time this weekend. I had fun the last time - hit me up :D
I haven't had a lot of time to think about this, so you should vet the idea below for overlooked safety considerations and other issues. However, I wanted to give you a scenario for the weekend, so how about the following:

First, for clothes, you should wear a pencil skirt and a long sleeve blouse. You should also wear either stockings or, if you have them, thick knee-high socks. You want something that makes it difficult for you to feel items with your feet and toes.

You need to prepare a key ring with the key to a padlock attached to it. You will place this key ring on the edge of a table or desk. If you want to make it more difficult, prepare several key rings and place them along the edge of the table (the reason for this will become apparent momentarily).

Secure a chain to a sturdy object (furniture, D-ring in the floor, etc) using the padlock. The chain should be just long enough that, if it is attached to your wrists behind your back, you can sit on the floor and use your legs to reach up and pull the key ring off the edge of the desk or table when the chain is fully extended.

For your bindings, you will tie your ankles together, your knees together (both above and below the knees), and (optionally) your thighs together. Attach an SRD to your ankles. Apply your ball gag and (optionally) blindfold. You will use a wrist coil and the SRD to tie your hands behind your back. Do not put yourself into a hog tie; just use the SRD to secure your hands behind your back. Use a zip tie or padlock to connect the chain to the ropes on your wrist coils (don't attach it to the cinch in the wrist coils; you may want to be able to free yourself by wiggling free; if you zip tie the cinch, you may force yourself to cut your way out of the wrist coil; attach it to the loops around one of your wrists).

To free yourself, you must wiggle over to the table, lift your legs up to pull the keys off the table to the floor, find the keys on the floor with your hands, crawl back to the anchor point, and unlock yourself. If you're blindfolded and relying on touch to find things, the stockings or socks will make it more difficult (or impossible) to feel the key ring with your feet, making the escape more difficult. If the keys drop on the floor outside the reach of your hands but within reach of your feet, it will also be difficult to find them with your feet, though once you do, you can grab on to them with your feet and bring them back to your hands.

Adding extra "dummy" key rings will force you to fetch all of them and determine which one has the real key on it. This will increase the time needed to free yourself, especially if your blindfolded.

Some safety considerations:
  • I strongly recommend having a spare key right next to the padlock, either using a timed ice release or just there and you promise not to use it unless you have an emergency. If you can't get to the keys on the table, or if you knock them out of reach, you won't be able to get free.
  • I recommend having a pair of scissors within reach. You're on your honor not to use them unless you face an emergency. Of course, you can also punish yourself later if you're forced to use them, thereby giving you an incentive to go fetch the keys from the table all bound up.
  • You should test out the chain length to make sure that you can reach the edge of the table with your legs before restraining yourself. The chain distance is critical: if it's too short, you can't reach the key ring on the table and escape. If it's too long, you can simply stand up and use your hands to grab the key ring. The idea is to use be forced to use your legs to fetch the key.
What do you think?
Hannah_G

Post by Hannah_G »

So, a couple of unexpected days to myself. I'm enjoying not being able to leave the house and indulge in some dressing and bondage.

I had fun with your scenario. It was more difficult that expected to retrieve the key with my feet then manoeuvre them so I could pick them up. It was also harder than I'd thought to unlock the padlock. Rather than securing my wrists to my ankles and tied them to the loops below my knees. I suspect this is what made it more difficult. I think if I'd used a blindfold I'd still be stuck now!!!
Amordaza

Post by Amordaza »

Andy_G wrote:So, a couple of unexpected days to myself. I'm enjoying not being able to leave the house and indulge in some dressing and bondage.

I had fun with your scenario. It was more difficult that expected to retrieve the key with my feet then manoeuvre them so I could pick them up. It was also harder than I'd thought to unlock the padlock. Rather than securing my wrists to my ankles and tied them to the loops below my knees. I suspect this is what made it more difficult. I think if I'd used a blindfold I'd still be stuck now!!!
Glad you enjoyed it! I was a little concerned that it'd be too easy (especially compared with the previous scenario I gave you), so I'm glad that it was more difficult than anticipated (so long as you enjoyed the extra difficulty, that is). Just out of curiosity, how long did it take you?

One variation I thought of was to place the keys higher up (e.g., on a bookshelf or dresser) and have to grab a stick with your feet and use the stick to reach the key ring hanging off the edge of the bookshelf or dresser (because your legs wouldn't be long enough to reach it without the stick). For example, you could pick up a chopstick between your toes and use it to reach the keys, or you could hold a broom or dowel handle in-between your feet and use it to grab the keys. The extra challenge would come from having to do this with your feet bound, which I think you could do (though maybe not wearing nylons or socks as they have less friction than bare feet). You'd want to test out the stick length to make sure it's long enough and that you can pick it up with your feet bound together before trying this addition to the scenario.

To make it even more challenging, the stick could be placed on the floor away from the bookshelf/dresser holding the keys, so you'd need to squirm over to the stick, carry it while squirming over to the bookshelf/dresser, fetch the keys, and then squirm back to the anchor point with the keys to unlock yourself.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Amordaza wrote:To make it even more challenging, the stick could be placed on the floor away from the bookshelf/dresser holding the keys, so you'd need to squirm over to the stick, carry it while squirming over to the bookshelf/dresser, fetch the keys, and then squirm back to the anchor point with the keys to unlock yourself.
Nice upgrade. :mrgreen: :twisted:
Amordaza

Post by Amordaza »

kinbaku wrote:
Amordaza wrote:To make it even more challenging, the stick could be placed on the floor away from the bookshelf/dresser holding the keys, so you'd need to squirm over to the stick, carry it while squirming over to the bookshelf/dresser, fetch the keys, and then squirm back to the anchor point with the keys to unlock yourself.
Nice upgrade. :mrgreen: :twisted:
Thank you! :D
Hannah_G

Post by Hannah_G »

I’m going to have some time free soon. Any chance of another scenario to try?
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Andy_G wrote:I’m going to have some time free soon. Any chance of another scenario to try?
It's time for a chair binding. :mrgreen:

First dress in your most feminine shape: bra, corset, short skirt are options. Also a butt plug can be used if available. High heels and some gag are essential.

Bind your ankles and wrists with leather cuffs that you lock with your padlocks. If not available you can make these by making a single column binding around each ankle and wrist with ropes. Provide 2 fingers clearance and at least 4 wraps around the relevant body part.

Place your chair in front of a mirror so that you can constantly observe your precarious position afterwards.

Attach 2 SRDs to the rear seat backrest. With this you will afterwards pull your ankles back and up so that your lower leg is horizontal in the air (like in the picture).
chairbondage_ankle.jpg
chairbondage_ankle.jpg (13.55 KiB) Viewed 5027 times
Make a tight CBT bond so that the blood can continue to flow, but it cannot come loose and connect it with an ice lock. On the other side of the ice lock comes an SRD so that the ice lock and SRD comes in the middle under your seat. you can temporarily attach the ropes of the SRD to the back of the chair.

Sit on the chair. The rope from the CBT goes back in the middle under your seat, connected to the ice lock and the SRD whose ropes serve to tie your wrists behind the seat.
Connect your ankles to the 2 SRDs on either back of the seat and pull your ankles back and up (like in the picture).
Put on your gag.
Connect the rope from the middle SRD to your wrists and pull the wrists back and down with the other rope from the SRD so that the line is tensioned from your CBT to your wrists. If you now want to pull your hands up, this will have consequences for your sensitive parts. :shock:

Now you just have to wait for the ice to melt before you can free yourself. Of course you can also connect a wire to one of the wrists with which you can pull safety scissors towards you to free yourself earlier when necessary.
Last edited by kinbaku on 06 Apr 2022, 01:07, edited 2 times in total.
Hannah_G

Post by Hannah_G »

Ooh!! This sounds tasty!!!
Hannah_G

Post by Hannah_G »

Oh joy!! I have more time than expected!! I would really love a crossdressing dare if anyone would be so kind as to tell me what to do :whip: :twisted:
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Have you seen this post? viewtopic.php?f=15&t=14039&p=107975#p107975
A dare, huh? I have been trying to get someone to do this one for years, but no takers yet.
Wearing a trenchcoat, walk about town, wearing heels that normally make a good clip clop noise. You are not allowed to do anything to the shoe to silence this sound, like padding the sole or capping the stem tip. When you encounter another person, you will want to either stop walking to avoid making noise but increase the possibility of interaction, or walk tip toe past them so the heel stalk does not knock on the pavement. The higher the heels, the harder it will be to not only hide your "lead by hips" stride, but will force you to strain harder to lift your heels high enough to keep the stalks from striking the ground and sounding an alert to others. Wear whatever else you want under the coat.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Have you seen this post? viewtopic.php?f=15&t=14039&p=107975#p107975
A dare, huh? I have been trying to get someone to do this one for years, but no takers yet.
Wearing a trenchcoat, walk about town, wearing heels that normally make a good clip clop noise. You are not allowed to do anything to the shoe to silence this sound, like padding the sole or capping the stem tip. When you encounter another person, you will want to either stop walking to avoid making noise but increase the possibility of interaction, or walk tip toe past them so the heel stalk does not knock on the pavement. The higher the heels, the harder it will be to not only hide your "lead by hips" stride, but will force you to strain harder to lift your heels high enough to keep the stalks from striking the ground and sounding an alert to others. Wear whatever else you want under the coat.
A simple dare but very hard to do, Shannon. I don't own any high heels anymore and I've never seen a coat long enough to cover the feet. I sort of think wearing such a coat would attract just as much attention as the clicking of heels but I sort of like the bases of the idea.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

There must be a coat for a 7' tall person. You do get taller doing this dare.
3 years, no takers? Might be time to retire it.
Artist_Unknown_148.png
Artist_Unknown_148.png (113.64 KiB) Viewed 4845 times
To the dump, to the dump, to the dump, dump, dump, to the dump, to the dump to the dump, dump, dump!
Or Test Posting.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:There must be a coat for a 7' tall person. You do get taller doing this dare.
3 years, no takers? Might be time to retire it.
Artist_Unknown_148.png
To the dump, to the dump, to the dump, dump, dump, to the dump, to the dump to the dump, dump, dump!
Or Test Posting.
If I had the high heels and the coat I'd do it for you but I've enough trouble just standing up on bare feet. Still feeling a bit better now. the sun came out and it got warm out so I grabbed a couple of hours in the garden enjoying some fresh air. I hope I didn't have any visits as I dropped off to sleep. Dropping off like that is becoming very frequent lately.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.