Idea/dares for upcoming session....

Post your dares or request a dare here.
Hannah_G

Re: Idea/dares for upcoming session....

Post by Hannah_G »

Thanks for the idea, but there's a few problems! I don't have a trenchcoat or high heels :lol:

Plus, I think I'd for sure get the wrong kind of attention with that dare!! I like the idea of forced interactions though!!
Hannah_G

Post by Hannah_G »

Will be doing the chair binding today!! Can’t wait!!
Hannah_G

Post by Hannah_G »

So this was pretty tricky!! It was hard to get the rope from the CBT tight enough and without that was difficult to get the tension on the wrists so they were secure. I like the idea, and was pretty hard when trying it, but need to refine so it works for me.
Hannah_G

Post by Hannah_G »

I have some time in a week for a decent length session. I’m getting to the point of needing something new to keep me turned on. I’ll be up for anything - what would you have me do?
Hannah_G

Post by Hannah_G »

Tomorrow, I have some time for a long scene. I have around 6hrs. I'm in the mood for something different/fun. I'd love for someone to dress me up, restrain me and humiliate me :whip:

I will do a detailed report and trade back for any interested parties :gag: :gag:
mrborsecr

Post by mrborsecr »

Hey ! Might be interested to help you :twisted: . Can you provide a full list of your clothing (and other accessories) in order to go with your bondage ?
Hannah_G

Post by Hannah_G »

I have a full wardrobe of womens clothes, lots of ropes, ball gag, a couple of chains, pallet wrap, padlocks, D-rings and several SRD's. I have a kink for the paper couch roll you get on a medical examination bench so also got lost of that too!!

I'm game for most things.....
mrborsecr

Post by mrborsecr »

Hope I'm not too late with my reply, I had a lot of stuff going on :(

So, for my first suggestion, I have the perfect set of dressing up and humiliation instructions (and also a bit of bondage). I'll guide you to them

Go to this Milovana link : https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=23768 . Go for the following chat options, in order : Factory District -> Go Inside. (I know the loading screens are annoying, but it's worth it in the end.

You'll find find plenty of instructions on how to dress up, do a bit of makeup, have some sissy training and there's also a bondage challenge at the end. (you may skip the tasks involving butt plus and dildos if you don't have them).

For the next step, it's time to clean the house ! Change clothing to something you have that most resembles a maid. You will follow this Faproulette challenge https://www.faproulette.co/4360/maids-cleaning-day/ with the following rolls : P-3 Q-4 R-3&4 S-7 T-7 V-5 W-7 and Y-3 ... ignore all the letters for which you did not get any values. You are to spend a minimum of 45 minutes doing cleaning activities around your place

After you're done with cleaning, keep the clothing on you and give this scenario I described here a try : viewtopic.php?f=6&t=14023&p=107942#p107942 (use a wrist coil in place of the handcuffs part if you lack them). Also, the panties that you have worn for the Milovana scenario will get packed into a tight wad(make tests so that they don't unfold and go down your throat) and go inside you mouth before you also wear your ballgag on top. Finding the release mechanism is the last thing needed in order to complete this challenge :wink: . Let me know via a report how all of this went and have fun ! :whip: :gag: :mrgreen:
Hannah_G

Post by Hannah_G »

Sorry for the late reply! I did try this and it was kind of hot :love:

I’ve got a couple of nights to myself from tomorrow. Anyone care to inspire me?
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Hannah_G wrote:Sorry for the late reply! I did try this and it was kind of hot :love:

I’ve got a couple of nights to myself from tomorrow. Anyone care to inspire me?
See viewtopic.php?f=7&t=14410&p=112701#p112704. :wink:
Hannah_G

Post by Hannah_G »

Thank you! Looks like I’ll need to go shopping for a silk scarf! I love shopping :love:

I think I’ll debut my new boobs on this trip to the shops :D
Hannah_G

Post by Hannah_G »

I’m keen to try something different. Anyone have any suggestions of a scenario with some black bin liners? No breathplay, obviously :love:
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Hannah_G wrote:Anyone have any suggestions of a scenario with some black bin liners?
You can make 3 holes in it for your head and arms to make a plastic shirt that you tie at your belly with a rope.

You can tie bags together with duct tape so that you get a large bag in which you can kneel and sit naked, tying the bag around your neck - without strangling you. :lol:
Then you have a nice sweat bag in which you can lose weight. :D
A battery-powered vibrator can provide extra activity here. :P
Hannah_G

Post by Hannah_G »

What I did was get some really big bags. I bound my feet and knees, then pulled the first bag over my legs. It came up to my neck so held it up by clamping it to my nipples. Prepared a wrist coil and put a hole just big enough for my head in the bottom of the second bag. Standing up, put the bag on and it came almost to the floor. I tied my wrists in front of me so I could still pleasure myself!

I then lay down. As there was always a bit of tension on the bag over my feet, it constantly tugged on my nipples which felt great. It’s a good job as I was gagged as the whole experience was pretty intense and a lot of fun!!

I have a couple of safe ideas to make it a bit more spicy :gag:
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Hannah_G wrote:I have a couple of safe ideas to make it a bit more spicy :gag:
With cinnamon oil and Tabasco in the bags? :mrgreen:
If not, just let us know.
If they are made of jute or you can put these inside the big bags, it will itch well. Which means you have to move even more at the expense of the nipples. :twisted: