Idea/dares for upcoming session....

Post your dares or request a dare here.
Hannah_G

Re: Idea/dares for upcoming session....

Post by Hannah_G »

I once was mummified in black bags and parcel tape. That was pretty erotic. There was something very kinky for me about the smell of the plastic and tape. I’d love to do that again, but it’s definitely a job for two :cry:
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Only put the parcel tape around the ankles, legs and torso so that the arms and hands remain free. Then get into the big bags as you described on October 30th and then bind your hands with handcuffs whose key is in the bottom bag.
You must then move vigorously to get the key to your hands, each time feeling and smelling the tape and his glue. :mrgreen:
Hannah_G

Post by Hannah_G »

I have a bit of time over the next few days for some fun, but been really lacking inspiration. I’ve been getting bored or doing the same thing over and again. Anyone care to help me out with some suggestions of what to do? I’d be quite up for a longer session…
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Hannah_G wrote:I’d be quite up for a longer session…
Buy a paper couch roll or medical paper roll and make with some duct tape clothes from it: a blouse and a skirt.
Put it on with noting under it for a whole day. Take care not to tear it.
Hannah_G

Post by Hannah_G »

Thank you! This is something that I’ll enjoy! Simple, yet needs a lot of detail! I already have what’s needed :whip:
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Hannah_G wrote:Thank you! This is something that I’ll enjoy! Simple, yet needs a lot of detail! I already have what’s needed :whip:
You can use 2 separate wide strips for the front and back of the blouse (depending on the width of your paper) that you stick together at the top with duct tape.
Then you cut a round opening in it for your head to put through so that your neck comes into the opening.
For the sleeves you make cylinders through which you can easily put your arms.
These will be attached at the top of the previous papers.
You can then crawl into it and glue the sides or close it with a rope or belt.

For the skirt, it is a larger cylinder by turning the sheet around your hips and legs and then glue it tight from above so that the skirt does not slide down.

The idea is that you feel the paper against you all day long and that you have to perform every action - such as sitting down or bending over - carefully so as not to tear the paper.

It can always be adjusted to your own taste, such as making several V-folds in the length of the skirt to make it look like a real skirt.

Have fun with it.
Hannah_G

Post by Hannah_G »

Sorry for the delay in responding. This was a lot of fun! I had to be so careful and took the experience somewhere totally new! Thank you :D

I’ve some time coming up this week and fancy trying something different again: I’m willing to try an outside dare if anyone would like to indulge me :whip: :love:

Oh, just to be sure, anything outside I’d need to be fully clothed I’m afraid.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Make a karada and crotchrope around your bare body.
Then tie all your chains to your crotchrope using the padlocks. So that the chain loops up and down around your legs like a skirt.

The idea is that the chain rattles against each other when you move.

Then put on your normal clothes - or crossdress if you prefer - over this and go for a walk.
Every time someone comes near stopping so they don't hear the chains. :twisted:

Hopefully no one unexpectedly comes from behind you. :shock:
Hannah_G

Post by Hannah_G »

Thank you. The weather is terrible the next couple of days so may need to save that one for a better day :facepalm:
Hannah_G

Post by Hannah_G »

So, sorry for taking so long but I did this one today. I tied the ropes as you suggested and then set about fixing the chains. I put on my pants and bra, then had a walk round the house to figure out the best plan. The chains were padlocked on with 6 padlocks. Five had a key and one was a combination lock. I’d set the combination blindfolded to add to the scene! It was clear that the only way for the chains to rattle was by wearing a loose skirt. I put on a long pleated satin maxi-skirt, jumper :gag: :whip: :love: :twisted: and denim jacket. I wore my chunky heeled shoes and got the final step ready. I locked all the keys in a small metal lockbox, which I locked with me electronic timed padlock and set it for three hours….

CLICK…

No way to get out of this now so I went for a walk. Didn’t know what to do when I passed people. Keep walking and they look confused at the sound of the chains. Stop and they puzzle why you’re standing still.

Got home after about an hour, and set about trying to figure the combination for the lock. I managed to get this done in about 1hr, 40mins, so sooner than the timer lock.

It was more fun than I expected.

I’ve got a week off work next week. Please give me something else fun to try :whip: :gag:
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Hannah_G wrote:It was more fun than I expected.

I’ve got a week off work next week. Please give me something else fun to try :whip: :gag:
Glad that you liked it. :wink:

Take a big burlap sack.
Put different zipties around the opening.
Put a rope through those zipties, so that you can close your bag with that rope.

Dress appropriately with a back pocket in which you can put safety scissors.

Put a tape around your head over your mouth and just below your nose. This way you constantly smell the scent of the tape with every inhalation. (And it also keeps you quiet :rofl: ).

Then put the burlap bag over your head and upper body, including your arms and hands. Tighten the cord around your abdomen, but make sure you can still reach the scissors - possibly with a string on the scissors and on your wrist.
Then tie the cord around your waist with a knot in the front of your body.

Then tie your hands behind your body using a combination lock.

You are now enclosed in the sack with limited visibility through the threads of the burlap. The only way out is to find the right combination of the numeral lock behind your back.
Unless you use the scissors as your backup to cut the rope, remove the bag and solve the combination with the help of a mirror.
Hannah_G

Post by Hannah_G »

Oh wow, this is so up my street :gag:

My heart is pounding even imagining how much fun this is going to be :whip:
Hannah_G

Post by Hannah_G »

What should I do with my legs? Would you like me to tie them up as well?

I’m excited about the tape gag. I’ve not done that in a while :gag:
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

If you don't have to do stairs, you can put a hobble tie around your legs so they can't take big steps.
You can then force yourself to cover a certain distance in your bondage (through all rooms, 10 times around the table, to the stable and back, ...) before starting your number puzzle.

I know that you love the smell of tape. :mrgreen:
Hannah_G

Post by Hannah_G »

You have no idea how excited I am to do this! A couple of days to build the tension yet, but I’m confident this will be the best dare yet :gag: :whip: