The BDSM Punishment topic

Post your dares or request a dare here.
KinkInSpace

The BDSM Punishment topic

Post by KinkInSpace »

Introduction
This topic is created to post BDSM punishments. This means there will be pain involved, but that also means there are a bit of safety concerns.
This topic is not about posting complete punishments from start to finish. If you want that, post it in self-bondage scenarios as a post on its own.
This topic is meant for when you need punishment, you can pick something from this list (maybe at random) and then have to do it. Because it is punishment, it cannot be controllable and you will suffer from it, but nothing too dangerous or long-lasting. Even though corporal punishment would be an option where the punishment is, hit yourself 10 times with a cane, because you control the strength yourself, this is impossible for this topic. Only with a spanking machine or partner could this truly work.

Types of punishment
Although it is preferable that there is some kind of pain involved, there are multiple types of punishments, so if your punishment involves one of these types, you are good to go. Please do explain what type it is and why if you think it is that type if it may be unsure. More than one types are allowed.
- Pain
- Embarrassment / humiliation
- Denial of Service
- Fear

A punishment involving pain obviously means that after the punishment, you feel pain for at least 30 minutes as a reminder of the punishment.
A punishment involving embarrassment or humiliation means that you have to perform an action that can possibly embarrass or humiliate yourself where it is overcoming that.
A punishment involving denial of service means that you are not allowed to use something for an extensive time, which include not wearing underpants, no access to a phone, etc.
A punishment involving fear will make you do something that fears you. It is an extension of embarrassment or humiliation but does not necessarily have to involve either. For example, put a spider on your private member, or put honey on your member if wasps/bees are around.

Posting
Please put one punishment dare per post and keep it short. Again, if you are posting more than 2 paragraphs, you probably should make a dedicated topic in selfbondage scenario's instead anyway.

Preferably, you start your post with once sentence in bold that acts as a title and naming for your punishment. This allows us to refer back to it from another post easier.

The punishment may include an advanced part too, but that is optional. If so, clearly state that.

I'll post 2 different punishment dares below so you can see two examples. Feel free to copy the style in your post. :)
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
KinkInSpace

Re: The BDSM Punishment topic

Post by KinkInSpace »

Put out tea lights by using your nipples.
This punishment will burn your nipples with a 1st degree burn, or 2nd if you go for the advanced dare.

Types: Pain, Fear

Punishment: Light 2 tea lights and let them stay on for at least 15 minutes, 30 minutes is preferred. The wax should flow in the canister freely. If you want the punishment to be worse, position the tea lights on the table before lighting them on, and position your breasts above it, so you find the perfect spot to extinguish both tea lights at the same time. Then light the tea lights and wait. At this point you are not allowed to touch the tea lights with your hands. You will have to hover over the lights with your body and dip your nipples into the flames to extinguish them. Do a quick dip in and out to reduce the burning.

If that's too much, you are allowed to use your hands to pick up one tea light at a time and press it against your nipple to extinguish the flame and put it back on the table.

Advanced punishment: Roll a dice. Repeat the dare 2 to 6 times depending on how many you thrown. If you roll a 1, roll again. So if you roll a 6, you have to do it 6 times per nipple.

If you went for advanced punishment, you are allowed to do after care immediately after if you feel like it burned too much. If you only dipped once per nipple, you are not allowed to do aftercare for the first 30 minutes. It should subside by itself by then anyway.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Nettles in a bathingsuit in the forest
Types: Pain, fear, humiliation

Punishment: Get naked and put on a bathing suit as undies. No chastity cage allowed. Put normal clothes ontop. Get any equipment you need such as gloves, knife and bag.
Go to the forest and get lots of nettles. In the forest find a place where you can undress. You don't have to go full nude. Put nettles on your body inside the bathing suit. Nettles go near your penis/vagina, on your buttocks, between legs, then you pull up the bathing suit a bit. Rest of the nettles go against your belly and back and as the bathing suit goes higher, you hit the nipples and upper back area. Also a few on either sides.

Once done, your bottom, front, back and sides are fully covered in nettles. Normal clothes go on top. You go home and only then, you are allowed to remove them again.

Advanced dare: while wearing the stuffed bathing suit, you get more nettles. You bring them home with you. At home you wear the bathing suit for at least 2 hours before it can come off, and you have to do some gymnastics and also lay on your front and back on the floor (not on the bed). After removing the first batch, use the other batch to punish yourself more in any way desired.
Plaything4you

Post by Plaything4you »

Just tried nettles in front of pants and running a mile and a half....... i found the red stems more potent than green stem nettles. I need to work upto full bathing suit challenge. An hour later have a hot tingle all over cock and balls.

I think some sort of locking bathing suit on may be best option any advice on best ways?
Hannah_G

Post by Hannah_G »

Now I like this!!

OK…

I’ve crossdressed in public before, but not ever bought any clothes whist dressed. I will go out and try a dress on in store whilst en femme.

This is embarrassment and humiliation.
Sergio

Post by Sergio »

Plaything4you wrote:I think some sort of locking bathing suit on may be best option any advice on best ways?
A lycra catsuit or unitard with a zip that can be locked to a collar and a time safe for the keys would be the answer.
Plaything4you

Post by Plaything4you »

Sergio wrote:
Plaything4you wrote:I think some sort of locking bathing suit on may be best option any advice on best ways?
A lycra catsuit or unitard with a zip that can be locked to a collar and a time safe for the keys would be the answer.
That sounds like a good idea, most of the swim suits have quite open backs so wouldn’t hold the nettles.
pavtron

Post by pavtron »

Insert a but plug for X number of minutes using icy hot as lube. Figuring out what X is could be done with dice.
pavtron

Post by pavtron »

Anally insert a expandable container (condom, rubber glove, dedicated toy) viewtopic.php?f=7&t=13912 for X number of minutes or until a task is complete.