I need your help to understand that dare.

Post your dares or request a dare here.
jasapasa

I need your help to understand that dare.

Post by jasapasa »

Hello.
I asked suggestions to use pallet in my selfbondage scenarious. I got a selfbondage dare what to do, but i do not understand it and person who send it to me is "gone". English are not my native languege and i do not figure how to dare. so please explain to me how to do it or even better make a picture of it.

this is the dare what i got

Put your toes through the last gap in the top slats. You may need to cut away part of the next slat, for your foot, to allow your legs to fit flat on the rest of the pallet.

At each remaining slat bind your legs tightly down. One on each side of the center support. For extra challenge, also bind them spread to the outside supports.

Sit back and bind your upper legs to the slats in a similar fashion.
OR for a bit of CBT, bind only the base of your cock to the slat furthest behind you.

Lean forward and bind your collar to the furthest slat in front of you. You should be pulled down into a ball position.
OR for a bit of predicament, mount a dildo where your mouth will be. Using the CBT option above, now bind your collar tight enough that you are almost choking on the dildo.

To ease the pressure on your legs, you'll need to raise up, which will both pull on your cock, and force you to deep throat the dildo

Bind your wrists behind you.

Extras that you could add:
For the predicament set up, add nipple clamps tied to the slat directly beneath them.

This will cause you to pull on the clamps anytime that you're "relaxing" your legs. Raising up will release the pressure on your nipples, but pull on your cock, and choke you on the dildo.

Tie your wrist bindings to the furthest forward slat, pulling your wrists high up your back.

This will add stress to your arms increasing the desire to raise up and release the tension, pulling and choking you in the process.

Put an enclosure box on a release that can drop down over the pallet. So your suffering will be in darkness and yours alone.

I picture something like the simple box "traps" used as a child. Knock out the support and the box simply falls down.
kinbaku

Re: I need your help to understand that dare.

Post by kinbaku »

I'd rather make a chest harness to which you attach the rope that forces you down into ball position tie, instead of the collar.
Here's a rough sketch of how I see it:
PalletDare.jpg
Not visible in the sketch is that the legs are spread apart, which increases the difficulty of staying that long. He also has the thighs slightly tied so that they can go up, but not to each other.

When you rise from behind to relax your legs, your CBT will be pulled and the lever will force you deeper into the dildo in your mouth (the center of gravity moves forward so that your weight comes forward and rests on your head and taking the dildo completely in your mouth). This is spurred on by the rope on your chest harness and the rope on your wrists: your elbows want to relax and that is only possible by lifting forward.
However, if you want to relax your mouth, you can only do that by sitting back and lifting your head. This will pull on your nipples and put tension on your arms and legs again.

Everything is placed in a box with a heavy lid (provide enough openings behind you for ventilation).
On the first movement upwards, you operate a mechanism that makes the lid fall closed (for example, by moving a string that causes a stick to fall that holds the lid up). This allows you to experience everything beautifully in the dark. :twisted:
jasapasa

Post by jasapasa »

Hey thanks a lot Kinbaku. Now that is pretty clear for me. I have to say that i like that idea a lot. it looks pretty harsh scenario but have to try figure out how to do it in selfbondage.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Always make sure you have a good backup with which you can get out of bondage immediately.

I once did a balltie based on the one described in "Bondage Life" to end up something like this figure but standing upright on the shoes instead of lying down.

In your scenario you sit in this on your knees.
As you say: It is a pretty harsh scenario. Not only is it very tiring for the legs, but because of the compression of the stomach you can breathe more difficult, add the dildo which is disruptive to the correct breathing and it will be quickly becomes hell if you panic.
jasapasa

Post by jasapasa »

add the dildo which is disruptive to the correct breathing and it will be quickly becomes hell if you panic.
You are absolutly right. Of course this is scenario which you cannot do using timer releasesystem in selfbondage. Risks are just too high. But you could try it when you are bound but get free anytime you want/need to.