help me out

Post your dares or request a dare here.
abcd12

help me out

Post by abcd12 »

I (29m)need a good self bondage scenario with instructions on how to set it up. so I'm down for almost anything so go crazy
so here's what I got:
1 thicker 2m rope
1 long 4m rope
3 belts
ties
zip ties
shoe laces
deep freeze
clothes pegs
aswell as just normal house hold items
hope you can come up with something fun
JackWong25

Re: help me out

Post by JackWong25 »

Hello, it is a bit limited but I think I have a fun idea for you.
What you will do is basically frogtie your legs using both the ropes and belts. Use the belts to keep your legs bent on each other and then pass a rope between the two belts. This will keep your legs relatively together and prevent the belts from simply sliding off. High heels also help prevent slipping. Your hands are then tide behind your back with a rope coil and use a zip tie or two to tighten the coil. Your release is a pair of scissors or clippers a good couple few out of reach. Now the real challenge is before you lock yourself in you put a good couple of pins on yourself(let’s go with 6 minimum) and attach them to something secure like a post or door. You can free yourself whenever you want but you have to pull the pins of off your self. If you want to stay tied longer you can do the same but put the clippers on an ice release. Let me know how it goes. Gag yourself accordingly and if you want extra challenge a nice blindfold. Can do a head wrap and cover both bases.