Window knots

Post your dares or request a dare here.
kinbaku

Window knots

Post by kinbaku »

A dare with a window:
You must have a window that opens onto the street with many people and where you can fasten yourself in the middle of the window with a chain and a padlock. For example on the heating pipe.
Windowknots.jpg
Windowknots.jpg (14.81 KiB) Viewed 1342 times
Remove the curtains and anything to cover yourself with.
In the middle of the curtain rod you attach 2 ropes.
The first rope (red) goes to the ground and you attach the key to the padlock to this. Test if it's the right key!
The second rope (brown) goes over the curtain rod in such a way that you can easily reach the two ends with your hands extended upwards. Here you make a loop where the key comes in and tie it with 20 simple knots (or more if you like it).
Dress in your finest lingerie.
Then fasten the chain with a 5-hour ice lock to your ankles with the padlock.

Now you can hide under the window and look out when no one comes by and quickly undo a few knots. And then quickly bend over when people pass by again. This repeats until the loop is released and the key falls to the floor connected to the other red rope.

If you're too scared, you can wait until night falls to increase your chances, or until the ice has melted after the 5 hours.
bounddosster

Re: Window knots

Post by bounddosster »

Great idea, I have no lingerie, let alone fine lingerie. Can I do it naked?

A different method could be employed whereby instead of having to undo knots you have another smaller ice lock hanging in front of the window and you have to stand up and hold the ice to help melt it. You couldn't hold it too long due to it being cold and painful as well as dodging those passing by.

Or to be :twisted: you could have your hands secured behind your back and you have to melt the ice by breathing on it.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

bounddosster wrote:Great idea, I have no lingerie, let alone fine lingerie. Can I do it naked?
Of course, I have made it special so that you can always hide in time and not cause any inconvenience to the uninvolved outsiders.
It is also good for the leg muscles if you always have to bend over and then have to stand on your toes to loosen some of the knots. :twisted:
bounddosster wrote:could have your hands secured behind your back and you have to melt the ice by breathing on it.
Or lick the ice until it melts. :mrgreen:
restricted

Post by restricted »

I thought of leaving a key near to the pavement. Hidden in a bush and coated in ice.

Then put on a hobble skirt. I might get one and ask if they would put loops got a chain so it can't be removed. The one I've seen has a 28 inch hem at the ankles (or less if you want it). So that's a 10 inch step.

Now struggle from the door to the key and back without being seen. 30 feet in each direction.

Or chain the ankles together and do the walk in lingerie. That way trousers can't be put on.
We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

kinbaku wrote:
bounddosster wrote:Great idea, I have no lingerie, let alone fine lingerie. Can I do it naked?
Of course, I have made it special so that you can always hide in time and not cause any inconvenience to the uninvolved outsiders.
It is also good for the leg muscles if you always have to bend over and then have to stand on your toes to loosen some of the knots. :twisted:
bounddosster wrote:could have your hands secured behind your back and you have to melt the ice by breathing on it.
Or lick the ice until it melts. :mrgreen:
The ice cube could be made out of saltwater or something else less pleasant. Perhaps you could have a cum ice cube.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Thanks for the additions. It gets better and better. :rofl: