Selfbondage with blindfold, search Keys or piss drinking

Post your dares or request a dare here.
dominek000

Selfbondage with blindfold, search Keys or piss drinking

Post by dominek000 »

Hello. I’m looking for some ideas on session with blindfold and searching Keys or breathplay or piss drinking. Please be creative!
I have ropes, huge vibrating anal plug, blindfolds, handcuff, clothespins, girl’s clothes, gag, tapes, and more
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Selfbondage with blindfold, search Keys or piss drinking

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Welcome to Bound Anna, Dom.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
gwrolla

Post by gwrolla »

here you go:

dress up, in your sluttiest girl clothes,big boobs in a bra, then blindfold yourself.

that was last time u are allowed to see, for 3 hours.

now, put on your handcuffs, behind you, place the handcuff key and big dildo in a random place.

only once you put that dildo in your ass, can u resume your search for cuff key.

have fun, and give us a report.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Welcome dominek000. After Gwrollas scenario: Tie you down on the floor on a nice carpet or above important papers. Your plug in and on a slow vibration. Blindfolded and hands tied behind your back with handcuffs. And clothespins on your nipples to make sure you don't waste any time. :twisted:
In front of you is a narrow glass (no possibility to grab the key with your fingers) filled with urine and at the bottom the key to the handcuffs with a drinking straw in the glass.
If you do not want the urine to end up on the surface, you must first drink it completely before you can push it over to take the key with your hands.
Be careful not to knock over the glass as you search for the straw with your mouth. :shock: