24hour session ideas needed (willing to try anything)

Post your dares or request a dare here.
john744556

24hour session ideas needed (willing to try anything)

Post by john744556 »

Hi all In about 3 weeks I’m planning on having the best 24 hour session of my life. I want to incorporate indoor outdoor sb and cross dress followed by suspension and bed tie etc. I will be going to the shopping mall the day before to basically spend a few hundred on toys outfit etc etc

I want to have the experience of feeling truly stuck tight !

Let me know your thoughts for my 24 hour session
KinkInSpace

Re: 24hour session ideas needed (willing to try anything)

Post by KinkInSpace »

The biggest problem with a long-time bondage session is dealing with the boredom. So the best way to deal with this, is not being tied up for the whole duration but put it into chunks. Of course you also have to eat, drink and sleep too, so doing it 24 hours is already going to be really hard if you take away food and drink.

It would help if you can add if its solely selfbondage that peaks your interest, or if you are also allowing yourself to suffer a little bit. This last part will make things much better as you open up for far more possibilities.

If this is allowed, then I can highly recommend nettleplay. It is going to be very scary before you start, but once the first nettles hit, you will be craving for more. Keep in mind though, that nettles dry out quickly. You can't get them to do a session the next day with them because by then, they'll have dried out and died.

If outdoors also means do a session somewhere outdoor in nature with nettles, then it will be very nice to put lots of nettles in your undies once you leave the forest area with an extra bunch in a bag to continue the session at home. ;)

If you never even has been stung by nettles, test out a small sting on your forearm, just to ensure that you aren't allergic for it. If you are, it will get like 10 times larger than normal with big swelling and you will feel much more sick. Normally it will itch and tingle a lot like you feel electricity. If its far more than that, then abort. :) Also, google for some nettle sting images so you have a vague idea how small the blisters are supposed to be and compare.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Because I think suspension is too dangerous, I have no experience with this and can therefore not help with this.

For the other wishes: Fill 2 balloons half with warm water and the other half with air for your breasts. Put on a bra or a bodysuit.
Then put on a basic karada like: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-HLvAdKrS6bU/V ... 011321.JPG
Your usual clothes will be over this, or if you dare a woman's dress. With this you will buy stiletto heels to put on in the evening.
In the evening you also make a harness over both legs, starting from your stiletto heels - so that you can no longer take them off - (do not make it too tight so that you continue to maintain sufficient blood flow).

For the night: with a very long rope (red color) you connect each side rope of the karada with the opposite rope of the karada under the bed. You can use locking hooks for this so that the rope can slide more easily and can be properly tightened.
Bedharness.jpg
Bedharness.jpg (39.42 KiB) Viewed 2154 times
For your hands, you use handcuffs whose key comes within reach through an ice lock. Or a combination lock whose numbers only become visible the next morning.

Other things such as vibrator and butt plug can be added at will. :mrgreen:
john744556

Post by john744556 »

This sounds fun ! I love dressing up so maybe I will incorporate a little more of that in
john744556

Post by john744556 »

I just tried that diagram you attached that is not an easy one to do ! Any tips for actually being able to get the rope under the bed whilst you are laying on it ?
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

john744556 wrote:I just tried that diagram you attached that is not an easy one to do ! Any tips for actually being able to get the rope under the bed whilst you are laying on it ?
Therefore, the locking hooks on each rope of the bodyharness serve. You lay out the red rope in the correct zigzag shape in advance where to attach them to the hooks. Lie on your bed, tie it from under your heels, then hook the locking hooks from bottom to top on the red rope and also pull the red rope further up as you progress.

I myself have worked differently: the rope did not go completely under the bed, but turned back along the metal pipe frame of the iron spring mattress under the fabric mattress. Apparently these are no longer made because I can't find an example on the internet. It was a frame of tubes with metal wires woven like a fishing net between the metal tubes. They fit into the wooden base of the bed.