make my nipples suffer

Post your dares or request a dare here.
alexford

make my nipples suffer

Post by alexford »

Been lurking on here for a while, first time posting. I'm looking for a dare that will really make my nipples hurt, I think the most extreme I've gone so far was a 1 hour walk with clover clamps on(under shirt + jumper) and I'd like something worse.

Equipment:
- 3 pairs of clover clamps
- a pair of talon clamps
- loads of clothes pins
- loads of rope
- can probably obtain any household items
- anything that can be bought on Amazon for like $50 or less
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: make my nipples suffer

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Welcome to Bound Anna, Alex
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Welcome alexford, viewtopic.php?f=18&t=13657#p102976 is a good one. These 3 days I have a Taichi internship, but next week I will be ready for my second "science experiment" with this. :twisted: :mrgreen:
You have to do it exactly as it is described. That is precisely why your body reacts so strongly to it. In any case, let us know how it went. (I'm too curious by nature :facepalm: ) .
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Yeah, that is definitely a good dare for if you are an advanced player when it comes to nipple goodness. :)

If you want to take it up a notch or two, then here are a few things you can do that are very interesting to start and work your way up.

- Get duct tape and tape over your nipples such that your entire nipples are covered with one piece of duct tape. The better the duct tape sticks to your skin, the better.
- Now use a multiple of 2 in amount of tacks between 1 and 5, so say 1 = 1x2=2, 5 = 5x2=10. You have two nipples... ;) One tack is always going in the center where your nipple is, the others go around. Just 1 tack for a nipple will work, but 4 around is also really nice.

With the first tacks, you slowly press its point directly into the duct tape at the location in the center of your nipple. Press very slowly and make the tack slide into the nipple rather than accelerate into the nipple. The first bit is a bit tricky but once it gets past the tip, it works normally. Once both nipples have the center tack, if you want to add more tacks, add them around the nipple by placing the tack nail directly adjacent to the round cover. The tacks will partially overlap if done right, and the spacing is not too big. This will put the remaining tacks in your Areolae, the base of your nipple. Once all tacks are in place, put another piece of duct tape and tape over the tacks.

Press it down further for added excitement.

Although this sounds very bad, its not too bad. But pain will eventually starting to increase, and pressing down on your nipples suddenly is very enjoyable. ;)

----------

Going one step further, putting tabasco sauce on cotton wool and tape that with duct tape over your nipples. It takes a few minutes before you feel something, after 10 minutes you feel a lot and it gets worse from there until 30 or so minutes where your nipples will be on fire. Its very painful but judging from what you've done already, you will be able to handle it. And if done correctly with lots of sauce on cotton wool rather than just applying the sauce on the nipple without covering it will ensure that the session can take for as long as 2 hours. You can substitute the tabasco sauce for a hotter sauce, but only do this if you have at least done the tabasco sauce session once to have an idea of how bad it is. The downside of tabasco sauce is, that if you make an oopsie by going too strong, there is easy way back. This is not one of those where you want to exceed your limit and just suffer because once the sauce is removed, your nipples will be extremely sensitive for a while after. You may not even be able to wear a t-shirt. This is going to be much worse if you've used sauce that was too hot.

----------

The most obvious next step is very scary though, but it is awesome once you take that step. The next step is needle play. Skewering a needle from one end to the other so it comes out again is a very mighty feeling. Depending on the gauge of the needle (its width) this is going to be far less painful than what you have experienced to more painful.
The biggest thing with needles is the fear rather than the penetration. When the needle goes in and if you control its speed and keep it a low speed, it will not hurt that much. When the needle is fully inserted, you won't feel it at all. If the needle moves or pulls on the skin you will feel it and it feels more painful than clamps but only because it has a very different feeling.

Needles of .4 mm thick are beginner needles. If you buy them to start, ensure that you buy very few of them, because you will quickly want to go to thicker needles. Its just to overcome the initial fear.

Needles of .5mm thick are still beginner needles, but hurt a fraction more. If you put these in too quickly you will definitely feel some pain.

Needles of .6mm thick are novice needles. You will feel them a bit when they go in, but once in, they don't hurt.

Needles of .7mm thick are also novice needles, they just hurt a bit more when they go in. You will definitely feel these going in even when doing slow, but wearing japanese clover clamps for an hour is most definitely quite a bit more painful.

Needles of .8mm thick are intermediate needles. This is the thickness of needle that is very comfortable to use when you want pain in your nipples. If you push the needles in a bit more quickly, the needle will also be felt after it was inserted.

Any larger needles I have no experience with, but it basically means the larger the needle the more you feel it as the needle goes in and the more you feel the needle when inside you stationary. I am at .8mm myself and would go to .9mm if it weren't that I still have a whole bunch of needles that I still need to use first.

The length of the needle should be minimum of 30mm if you want to skewer your nipples or other body parts, or should be a maximum of 17mm if you want to insert the needles into the nipples. Keep in mind that skewering feels worse so is better, but inserting them down the nipple is great in its own way.

When the needle is removed, there is a surprising after pain that gets worse the thicker the needle is. Also the amount of blood that flows afterwards will be more. Its very little on the beginner needles, but it can take up to 15 minutes to heal on size .8mm.

An interesting feeling is to use one 17mm long needle and insert it quickly like 20 times into the needle and out. It will cause the nipple to bleed heavily, but won't gust out, just the top of the nipple will become one large drip of blood that lays on top. Once done, use a paper napkin to clean. There will be a great after pain.

------------

And if you have some money to burn, get a proper estim unit. To start, I would recommend an analog one (one with a rotary switch that you can turn to determine its intensity) and apply estim to your nipples. Not only is it a great pain to endure, it feels so good that you can easily orgasm just from that. And controlling the intensity means you never get too much pain unless you have a digital cheap chinese estim unit where the lowest setting is too much on some of the programs. Once you are familiar enough with estim and you want to advance to extreme levels, wait for a sale on aliexpress and get yourself a DG-Labs Coyote. You can then give yourself estim and set it such that it automatically gets more intense the more time elapses until a certain level is reached. This greatly simulates the nipple clamp being on there for a while making it hurt more and more feeling.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
alexford

Post by alexford »

kinbaku wrote:Welcome alexford, viewtopic.php?f=18&t=13657#p102976 is a good one. These 3 days I have a Taichi internship, but next week I will be ready for my second "science experiment" with this. :twisted: :mrgreen:
You have to do it exactly as it is described. That is precisely why your body reacts so strongly to it. In any case, let us know how it went. (I'm too curious by nature :facepalm: ) .
so I guess what I did wasn't quite within the bounds of this, but a task from someone else was similar enough I figured I'd post it. I had to snap rubber bands on each nipple until I couldn't anymore, then wear clovers for 120 minutes minus the amount of snaps, at 50 snaps I realised I was gonna be able to take 120 so might aswell stop there. how much they hurt just sort of increased steadily, although my thoughts on how long id be able to last varied a lot. Maybe like half an hour in, I was told to gag myself, tie a crotch rope, attach my clovers to it, and give them a few pulls every 5 minutes. Then later I was told to start making a zipper from the clothes pins I had and the clovers I was wearing, at 70 minutes I was really quite glad I was gagged because pulling that thing off hurt. although one of the clovers came off early when I was setting up the zipper so I had to put it back on and get a punishment after.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

alexford wrote:so I guess what I did wasn't quite within the bounds of this, but a task from someone else was similar enough I figured I'd post it. I had to snap rubber bands on each nipple until I couldn't anymore, then wear clovers for 120 minutes minus the amount of snaps, at 50 snaps I realised I was gonna be able to take 120 so might aswell stop there. how much they hurt just sort of increased steadily, although my thoughts on how long id be able to last varied a lot. Maybe like half an hour in, I was told to gag myself, tie a crotch rope, attach my clovers to it, and give them a few pulls every 5 minutes. Then later I was told to start making a zipper from the clothes pins I had and the clovers I was wearing, at 70 minutes I was really quite glad I was gagged because pulling that thing off hurt. although one of the clovers came off early when I was setting up the zipper so I had to put it back on and get a punishment after.
That's a good challenge. Thanks for sharing with us.
So you snapped the elastic 50 times on each nipple? :shock:
Only the 2nd 120 I do not understand, I think it must be 70 minutes (120-50).