self bondage dare request

Post your dares or request a dare here.
Tmdacyle

self bondage dare request

Post by Tmdacyle »

I need a self bondage dare badly I have no inspiration what so ever so I thought I would come here.
I have:
some ropes
3 belts
a padlock
clothes pegs
2 shoe laces
dildo (no suction)
tape
and other random items

if anyone has any recommendations or could give me an idea it would be greatly appreciated
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: self bondage dare request

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Welcome to Bound Anna, Tmdacyle
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Welcome. - Blanco post. -
Last edited by kinbaku on 23 Aug 2021, 20:58, edited 3 times in total.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Here I am. :rofl:

Make a ice release bottle from your 2 shoelaces, but make the loops coming out of the bottle slightly bigger. Make sure that the shoelaces do not touch each other in the ice, so that they become tangled in each other. Therefore, make knots in each lace separately so that they shorten and at the same time get better stuck in the ice.

Tie a cuff around each hand like the Cat's paw knot cuff https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1u06UZKkdYQ or the
Braided cuff https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuJxA1FCbis and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFAqqsoKRac. A few inches away, tie both ends of each handcuff together with a square knot so that they both form a loop for the shoelace loops to pass through. Tape these square knots well so that you cannot untie them, use maybe superglue inside the tape.

Place 6 clothes pegs around each nipple; so not on the nipple itself, but around it. Insert your dildo with plenty of lube and sit on a chair with a backrest.

Tie your feet to the chair legs. If it's the first time, on the front legs; if you are more experienced than on the behind legs of the chair so your feet stays in the air.

Fasten a belt around the back of the chair at the height of your hips so that you can no longer stand up and the dildo remains blocked. Also fasten a belt in this way around the backrest at the height of your chest, so that you can no longer bend forward. Tighten it enough so that it doesn't sink down, but make sure you can still breathe freely. This prevents you from shaking the clothes pegs off by moving your upper body back and forth.
(Because you have 3 belts, you can bind your legs with the belt going under your chair and above your thighs. But that is not necessary.)

Insert a shoelace loop into the loop of the left hand cuff and lock it by placing the padlock in the shoelace loop, but don't close the lock yet.
Bring your hands behind your back behind the seat back and insert the "other" shoelace loop into the loop of the right hand.
Now connect the 2 shoelace loops with the padlock and close the padlock. This click was your last chance to change your mind. :twisted:

Now you have to wait for the ice to melt before you can bring your hands back forward. The annoying feeling of the dildo that can't go away and the clothes pegs that become more painful the longer it takes.
Tmdacyle

Post by Tmdacyle »

thank you so much! I love it just 1 question is where exactly do I attach the shoelaces to? aside from that it's perfect and cant wait to try it
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

XXX wrote:thank you so much! I love it just 1 question is where exactly do I attach the shoelaces to? aside from that it's perfect and cant wait to try it
To nothing. Because you must come free when the ice has been melted enough to release at least one shoelace. Take a bottle with a sufficiently large opening so that the shoelaces do not get caught at the opening.
With the padlock you closed the circle of the 2 shoelaces, so your both hands cuffs can't separate from each other.
Of course you can touch the bottle with ice for let it melt faster, but this brings another predicament: cold hands or not. :evil:
Icelockcuffs.jpg
Icelockcuffs.jpg (18.54 KiB) Viewed 2031 times
Eventually you can use the padlock to connect it to the back of the chair, so both shoelaces must get out the ice before you are complete free, but I don't recommend that, because you can remove with your free hand the clothes pegs, the dildo and most of the bondage. There is no enjoy in just sitting there with only one hand connected to the back of the chair.