Advanced nipple dare

Post your dares or request a dare here.
KinkInSpace

Re: Advanced nipple dare

Post by KinkInSpace »

They might be a bit on the advanced side then, but anyway.

I just did the dare myself using plastic clothespins. After applying them, I did felt them, but my nipples are stimulated anyway so I feel anything. Not painful, but the feeling is there, which is acceptable for the dare. This remained for 30 minutes.

30-45 minutes I definitely started to feel them more and more. At the 45 minute mark, focus went to my nipples more than anything else, and it was hard to concentrate on anything else, but it was still doable. 7 minutes before the timer I definitely started to feel them more and more. 2 minutes remaining and I was waiting for the timer to ring.

I took them off as the timer rang but I'm sure I could've continued another 5 minutes maybe. I just needed something to keep my mind engaged sexually at that point, which is prohibited for the dare.

After the clamps were removed, there was no residual after pain. I did massage my nipples and felt that, but it felt really good, so I kept doing that for 5 minutes or so. Currently I don't really feel my nipples anymore being in pain, they're just normal. Also, not extra sensitive.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

KinkInSpace wrote:After the clamps were removed, there was no residual after pain. I did massage my nipples and felt that, but it felt really good, so I kept doing that for 5 minutes or so. Currently I don't really feel my nipples anymore being in pain, they're just normal. Also, not extra sensitive.
Same phenomenon as I had with the plastics of the 2nd test. Although I didn't make it, there was no pain afterwards and they were not extra sensitive.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

@kinbaku, I challenge you for a revisit on this one. You know, one year later. Anniversary dare.;)
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

KinkInSpace wrote:@kinbaku, I challenge you for a revisit on this one. You know, one year later. Anniversary dare.;)
Good idea, but then with my chastity on as an additional stimulant. :mrgreen:
Only it will have to wait another month until all the hustle and bustle that has been going on for several months will finally be over.
So best not come by just yet to eat the birthday cake. :rofl: :hi: