Advanced nipple dare

Post your dares or request a dare here.
KinkInSpace

Advanced nipple dare

Post by KinkInSpace »

Introduction
This dare is not for people who are just enjoying nipple stimulation. This dare is for those who enjoy nipple pain and reached a few limits of their own and surpassed it. If you have moved on to more extreme nipple clamps and left your old ones far behind you, then this dare is for you.

Nipple clamps
When you apply nipple clamps to your nipples, when you start, even the most simple ones hurt a lot. As you grow into the pain, the simple clamps don't give the satisfaction and you move on to more painful nipple clamps naturally. At the start, they hurt more than your old clamps but it is this pain that you desire. As you grow into them and you seek for even more pain, there comes a point where looking back you will think, geez, these old clamps used to hurt, but now I use these that actually hurt. You may try the old ones and don't even feel pain at all.

The challenge
If you read the previous paragraph and nodded yes, then this challenge is for you. You will go back to those old clamps that you can put on and don't really feel, and you will wear them for a substantially longer time than normal. Normally, you will wear them for 5 to 15 minutes, maybe 20 and then it really hurts. But these old ones, you will wear for much longer. It is up to you on deciding for how long you are going to keep them on, but try to keep them on for at least 1 hour. Judge how safe it is though and abort if you have a feeling it may do more damage than you want.

The ruleset for this challenge is going to be as follows.
Step 1: You get fully naked.
Step 2: you apply the nipple clamps.
Step 3: you do whatever it is that you want to do, but you keep step 1 and 2 active the whole time. So fully nude with the nipple clamps on.
Step 4: when the hour is over, you may take off the nipple clamps, and get dressed again.

It is up to you what you do during that hour, but it cannot be anything sexually or bdsm related. No tying yourself up, no masturbating, etc..

You are allowed to do chores, watch tv (no sex tapes, sex videos, sex photos etc though).

The idea is that you do normal everyday stuff but have this twist.

The first half hour, you will likely forget the nipple clamps, the next 15 minutes you will start to feel them really good and the last 15 minutes will be hell.

Enjoy, and post here if you have done it, which clamps you usually use and what kind of clamp you went for for this session.

That said, if you use clamps that don't have a spring, but only compress, then it might not hurt enough if you did not secure them, tightly. They don't have to be overly tight though, but if after an hour you're like: okay, I can easily take another 2 hours, then it wasn't tight enough.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
kinbaku

Re: Advanced nipple dare

Post by kinbaku »

Since I was already naked from a scenario I had just done, I couldn't resist the temptation.

Used the clothes-pins again after a long time. I didn't immediately find the clothes-pins I used to put together - one on the nipple and the other on the clothes-pin to increase the pressure - but did see some thin venomous ones begging to be tried. :twisted:
NastyClothespins.jpg
NastyClothespins.jpg (17.59 KiB) Viewed 6369 times
The others had a wider contact area, so these with only a 3 x 9 mm contact area were a good compensation for not placing 2 pins on top of each other.

Normally I use the Japanese nipple clamps, but lately only my DG-lab with the nipple clamps because they bring more variety.

I had my mobile phone alarm set to 61 minutes when I pinned the pins right on the edge of the nipple-corona. If I put it on the tip, I only hold it for a few moments. Now I could just continue working, but always felt the presence which is a good sign: if you no longer feel anything, it is a sign that you have to remove them.
However, around 50 minutes the pain got stronger, to the point that at 60 minutes I grabbed my cell phone to see how long I had to last as the pain became unbearable. When I saw that I still had 15 seconds to go I bit my teeth to get through this, but immediately after the alarm they flew off my nipples. I couldn't hold out a second longer. :shock:

Strange that this happened exactly around one o'clock. Is this a fixed value for every human body?

Immediately afterwards the nipples are stimulated to restart the blood flow. Today, after about 9 hours I still feel the pain mainly in one nipple as if the clothes-pin is still connected. The other nipple is only more sensitive to touch.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Nice. No, this is not a biological thing. I'm pretty sure, if I do it myself, I'll get to that moment around 50 minutes in, not 59, but it does really depend on the nipple clamps.

That said, I'm fairly sure it will be around an hour for most people if the situation is as specified in this dare: they use more advanced nipple clamps regularly and the old ones, when applied give nearly no to no stimulation for at least 15 minutes.

What basically happens next is similar to wearing a metal collar or metal handcuffs etc for a longer time. Even though it doesn't hurt, there is still pressure below the skin and the body will increasingly yell at you: "Hey! remember, clamp up here!!!!"

The fact that a proper clamp will constrict bloodflow in the nerves just below the skin, it is not weird that eventually it will hurt. The idea is that the first nipple clamps don't nearly clamp as hard to not cause any bloodflow constraints, so it should be safe regardless, but the nerves will keep firing the pain receptors and the body eventually will stop ignoring it to alert you that there actually is something wrong.

Combine this with doing anything other than an sm session and the body really wants to alert you, which is why this works so well.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

It is devils. :twisted: :mrgreen:

I could just do my work, just light feeling that my nipples were under pressure, but once around 45-50 minutes the thoughts went only to the nipples and not to my work anymore.
Around 60 minutes the pain even became unbearable so that I immediately removed the clothespins as soon as possible at the alarm. :shock:
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

How are your nipples days after doing the dare?

And is this one up for repeat? ;)
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

KinkInSpace wrote:How are your nipples days after doing the dare?

And is this one up for repeat? ;)
Very good. After a few days I don't feel it anymore and my nipples have the former sensitivity back. :D
Because I had done a few things with my DG-lab from the Milovana website - more about that later in the BoundAnna threat "DG-lab experiences" - and my battery was completely discharged, while my DG-lab was charging I connected the nipple clamps to my older estim. Oh boy, was that a surprise! :shock: I didn't know it could give such a strong signal. Probably because my nipples were more sensitive after this experiment with the clothes-pins without me realizing it. :roll:

It's definitely worth repeating: I've found the old clothes-pins that I can put together, one in the groove of the other so that the outer presses the inner together.
I wonder if I can hold the same time of 61 minutes. I do want to wait another week until I'm sure it's a "purely scientific" experiment and my nipples are completely back to the same starting position. :rofl:
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Did the 2nd test today, but failed (I didn't get close to 60 minutes).
NastyClothespins2.jpg
NastyClothespins2.jpg (36.51 KiB) Viewed 5769 times
As you can see the pins fit together completely so that the inner one is completely squeezed shut and impossible to open without removing the outer one. I placed them that the entire nipple was clamped, so not only on the tip of the nipple.

From the beginning I felt that I was going to have a hard time. After 20 minutes the stitches started, at 40 minutes I couldn't think of anything but the laundry pins.
After 45 minutes I couldn't stand it anymore and had to take them off. Then came the expected increase in pain from the removal.

What is striking about these pins is that the after pain is almost completely gone after 10 minutes and the nipples feel completely normal and have not become hypersensitive.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Yeah, this is natural. The problem here is that it was a different kind of pain. Did you put both clamps ontop of eachother or just one on each nipple?

If you did 2 per nipple, thats not good. Try it again with just one clamp per nipple. If just one, then these are stronger than required for this dare.

The idea really is that it just clamps onto your nipple but not give any pain until the 30 minute mark because that pain is just a different pain. That's why it also works with clamps you turn to fasten but have no spring, but you have to actually tighten it tight enough for this to work.

It must exert pressure on the nipple but not constrict any bloodvessels. In your case, it actually did constrict bloodvessels which caused you to abort too early.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

KinkInSpace wrote:Yeah, this is natural. The problem here is that it was a different kind of pain. Did you put both clamps ontop of eachother or just one on each nipple?
I put them together like the 2 above in the picture. The slot in the bottom ensures that the top fits perfectly. As if they were made especially for nipples. :mrgreen:
I used them for about 10-12 minutes sessions, before buying the Japanese nipple clamps.

That's why I did the 3 "scientific" experiment today. Now only with only 1 clamp per nipple. This time placed horizontally so that it is different from the vertical placement from last time.
But they're devilish clamps: you think they're soft because of the soft rubber - reason I use them so they don't slip off when I'm sweaty - but they have a huge squeeze. Probably because of the special construction: :shock: The force on the clamp to open disappears due to the larger angle of the clamp more in line with the stem than in the torque of the spring, so you have to exert more force than when the legs are more horizontal like the clamps in my first experiment.

I managed to last up to 48 minutes this time. :facepalm:
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Yeah, so these clamps are not suitable for this dare then. They're too advanced. But only just. ;) I bet you did not start with these clamps when you were new to BDSM and nipple play. My point really is to use those old ones that you used when you started out.

In any case, you found some good ones that work well for this session, so you might want to revisit using those green ones. :)
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

KinkInSpace wrote:Yeah, so these clamps are not suitable for this dare then. They're too advanced. But only just. ;) I bet you did not start with these clamps when you were new to BDSM and nipple play. My point really is to use those old ones that you used when you started out.

In any case, you found some good ones that work well for this session, so you might want to revisit using those green ones. :)
Yes, these are not good for this test, but just 12 minutes too short. :lol:
But I did learn that the after pain was much less than the green one. So not a completely unsuccessful experiment. :wink:

Or I can use the wooden ones, they are very light. This way we can make a whole study of it with a scientific report for the University of BDSM. :rofl:
Who participates with other ones? :mrgreen: :facepalm:
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

The wooden ones should probably work well. Its not really the material that they are made of, but more the shape of the pegs and how strong the spring is.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

KinkInSpace wrote:The wooden ones should probably work well. Its not really the material that they are made of, but more the shape of the pegs and how strong the spring is.
Scientific experiment 4 with the very old wooden clamps (I think they are more than 40 years old, they are ripe for the museum). :oops:
NastyClothespins3.jpg
NastyClothespins3.jpg (27.68 KiB) Viewed 5607 times
The stings started from the 47th minute, but this time I was able to hold on to 10 seconds over 60 minutes. :D

The after pain was now more and longer. The spring is thicker and stronger than the current wooden laundry clamps that I now use to hang my clothes.
My nipples feel a bit more sensitive after a day, especially the left side. :mrgreen:
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Yeah, my parents had those too. I now have a plastic version of those that is roughly the same. They are perfect for this dare.

How were the last 5 minutes? Did you want them off bad? or was the timer expired and you felt like: it hurts, but I might be able to push myself another minute, but lets not?
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

KinkInSpace wrote:Yeah, my parents had those too. I now have a plastic version of those that is roughly the same. They are perfect for this dare.

How were the last 5 minutes? Did you want them off bad? or was the timer expired and you felt like: it hurts, but I might be able to push myself another minute, but lets not?
It was very bad. I thought I wouldn't make it to 60 minutes. But still continued until the 60 minute alarm went off. :roll:

It then took another 10 seconds before I could slowly remove them. It felt like someone was cutting them off with a knife or as you remove a well-adhesive sticker from hairy skin. :shock:
Then first massaged around them because they were too sensitive, and then after a few minutes massaged them very slowly en soft. :facepalm:
They are still more sensitive after so many time. :shock:

They were one of my very first, but I don't remember they could hurt that much. Probably because I never wore them for more than 15 minutes.