scavenger hunt in abandoned forest [GER/NL/...]

Post your dares or request a dare here.
Tigger3

scavenger hunt in abandoned forest [GER/NL/...]

Post by Tigger3 »

Hello

So I will soon have my holidays and I want to share some thoughts with you. - maybe this will even help me find someone with whom I could realize them.

I want to do an outdoor scavenger hunt - somewhere in a big, abandoned forest, where the chances are low that one will find or disturb me or that I would disturb them.

Requirements:
  • chastity cage (done)
  • chains (done)
  • handcuffs (on the way)
  • backpack suitable for hiking (done)
  • padlocks for the backpack and the chains (done)
  • a large, quiet forest (TODO)
  • someone to prepare the scavenger hunt [called :?: during the rest of the thread) (TODO)
  • two days of time
Procedure:
  1. I will send :?: the Keys for the padlocks and the handcuffs (I will keep the keys to the chastity cage as I will arrive caged and I will leave the keys to the cage in the keybox at home)
  2. I and :?: wait for the day to come when the hunt should begin
  3. :?: prepares a scavenger hunt in the forest - it should be doable within two days and one night even with handcuffs on and bare feet
  4. :?: prepares a place to sleep somewhere in the middle of the hunt
  5. :?: puts the keys for the padlocks for the backpack and the handcuffs at the end of the hunt so I can set me free after the hunt
  6. I arrive and go to the starting point (the point where the first hint will be)
  7. I put off all my clothes and lock them in my backpack - there will be a sufficient supply of water and nutrition in the sides of the backpack so it won't get dangerous for me
  8. I chain the handcuffs to the chastity belt with the chains (so that I can still access water and nutrition but I won't be able to put the backpack off or anything like that)
  9. I start the scavenger hunt
  10. When I reach the place where I should sleep, I will need to wait until the sun rises the next morning. - I will remain naked and bound during the night - I can not put off my backpack.
  11. When I finished the hunt, I may unlock myself and put my clothes back on - the chastity cage will remain until I am back home
Rules:
  • The whole scavenger hunt is happening somewhere where no or only very few people and definitely no children will come across. (no frequently used hiking routes, biking routes, streets, etc. in line of view - not even nudist ones)
  • The scavenger hunt will happen somewhere where nudism is not completely illegal (small fees if you are caught would be ok) (e.g. Netherlands, Germany, Denmark etc.)
  • The scavenger hunt won't involve moving at any paths in the nature where I could damage the forest or the nature or it could damage me
  • Moving through rivers is allowed as long as they are not too fast and at maximum 50cm deep (knee height)
  • The scavenger hunt way won't cross any areas where people are living (except maybe :?:) or any streets that are frequently used - small streets where cars will appear only a few times an hour are ok
  • I am allowed to take a backup pair of keys in case I can't beat the hunt or any emergency happens - I will store them somewhere where I can't access them without the help of a stranger
Possible additions:
  • Legs could also be cuffed so it is harder to move (with a long chain so it won't be completely impossible) (I don't have such leg cuffs)
  • :?: could put a GPS sender into the backpack, so they could see where I am at any time (a waterproof mobile phone could do for example)
  • The scavenger hunt may involve challenges but no challenges that may harm me or challenges where other people are involved
  • Think of other additions and comment them below (no feminization or anything for me but feel free to comment it anyways for the others)
PS:
If anyone wants to be my :?: - PN me - but I won't just accept anyone as this is definitely a matter of trust. - I will be helpless during the hunt so I need to be able to trust :?: that he/she won't just blackmail me or anything like that.
Before I decide about my :?: we will at least need to be in contact for a few weeks and have met in person at least once.
In return I would also be fine with preparing and doing a similar (or somewhat similar) situation, dare, etc. for this :?: .
kinbaku

Re: scavenger hunt in abandoned forest [GER/NL/...]

Post by kinbaku »

Welcome to BoundAnna, Tigger3.

In any case, I would always have a cell phone with GPS available. You just have to make a wrong move and get hurt.

Make contact with each other several times so that you are "really sure" that you can trust each other.

Just been in the woods this morning and the rangers had made a wooden hammock. With 4 sturdy posts in the ground and with steel cables. Was immediately thinking that it would be an ideal facility to be strapped to it at night in spread eagle. Just a pity that it is located a little too close to civilization for me.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Welcome to Bound Anna, Tigger
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

I am not aware of any forest in the Netherlands that is large enough that you could spend all day there and not encounter anyone else. Biggest bit of nature here (Park de hoge veluwe) you could walk through in a single day and it's always busy. I hope you can find someone to help you out but I'm not sure your entire scenario can realistically work out exactly like that.
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Are you hoping for a "Blair Witch" kind of experience? I hope I haven't ruined your scene by having you think of that.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Tigger3

Post by Tigger3 »

Gregovic wrote:I am not aware of any forest in the Netherlands that is large enough that you could spend all day there and not encounter anyone else. Biggest bit of nature here (Park de hoge veluwe) you could walk through in a single day and it's always busy. I hope you can find someone to help you out but I'm not sure your entire scenario can realistically work out exactly like that.
I don't think that the forest needs to be too big.
It should be a scavenger hunt, not a simple day long walk...
So I thought of it as getting a hint (a riddle or something), trying to resolve the hint and then following it to the next hint.
The thing is that the hints could be leading back and forth, so you won't run in the same direction all the time and you won't need too big of a forest.

There could also be misleading hints, collection hints, memory riddles or active challenges.

Examples:
  • Misleading hints:
    • A hint that mentions that I should look for a special kind of tree or a marked tree where there are only a few in the viewable area.
      I would have to choose one of them and go after the hint.
      Chances are that I will choose the wrong path and will need to go back to the hint to try another one.
    • A hint that is by design described a little vaguely. - If I get the hint wrong, I would be sent a wrong path by other misleading hints. - In the end, I would need to go back all the way. (This kind of misleading hints might even be designed to bring me closer to civilization, so the risk of exposure would be higher if I don't exactly follow the hints)
  • Collection hints:
    • I get a central hint that i should look for some plant or something. - The hint tells me that under 5 of these plants there will lie parts of the next hint. - I can only go on by collecting all of the hints.
    • I get another central hint that lies on a box that is locked with three padlocks, but this time it is not only that the parts of the next hint are hidden somewhere close to me but it states that there are several ways to go on. I can get a key only by completing one of the paths. - To unlock the box I need to complete the three paths stated. (There may be additional misleading paths stated where I won't get anything in return) (this would be a great Idea for an overall challenge so I can see my freedom at all the time but I still need to complete the hunt)
  • Memory riddles:
    • There might be some weird numbers on one of the first hints but the hint tells me to remember. - Later on in the Hunt I come across a number lock which I can only unlock using the numbers from the hint. - If I forgot them somehow, I would need to go back all the way to remember.
  • Active challenges:
    • I can't just get or see the hint as it is burried under the leaves or something like that. - I will need to find the place where the hint is burried and have to dig for it by myself.
I think by using some of the techniques mentioned, it should be possible to create a quite decent hunt even in a forest as small as 10km² or something like that.
It is just a matter of creativity.
Tigger3

Post by Tigger3 »

kinbaku wrote:Welcome to BoundAnna, Tigger3.

In any case, I would always have a cell phone with GPS available. You just have to make a wrong move and get hurt.

Make contact with each other several times so that you are "really sure" that you can trust each other.

Just been in the woods this morning and the rangers had made a wooden hammock. With 4 sturdy posts in the ground and with steel cables. Was immediately thinking that it would be an ideal facility to be strapped to it at night in spread eagle. Just a pity that it is located a little too close to civilization for me.
Thank you for the tips.
I already planned to take a mobile as well as some patches and things like that with me so I won't be screwed in case of emergency.
And regarding the contact with each other: Contacting each other several times is also planned. - I might not have written it that clearly, but I am also not an idiot trusting anyone who is coming my way. - But I also did not want to scare anyone off. It is still possible to say "No, I don't think you're the right person for this" after they contacted me. This would get a little more complicated the other way around...

The wooden hammock sounds really cool. - Maybe you are able to recreate such a thing for yourself just a little further away...
But remember that we are just guests in the nature, so also think about where you would do the least damage when building it... :wink:
Tigger3

Post by Tigger3 »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Are you hoping for a "Blair Witch" kind of experience? I hope I haven't ruined your scene by having you think of that.
No, that is not quite what I had in mind...
I thought more of it as a more interesting version of the scavenger hunt games we played as childs...
Like seeking a pirate's treasure that was hidden by the parents some hours before.
Just instead of a pirate's treasure full of sweets and chocolate, there will be a key to my freedom...

But it might be possible to alter the scenario, so that you might get that experience of a horror forest.
It would just require a lot more preparation and probably also some more people involved...
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Just yesterday they found the soldier who was hiding in the woods near me. After 34 days of searching, initially with more then 350 people from Belgium, the Netherlands, Germany and Luxembourg and with a cost of more than 650 000 euros. In the end, he was accidentally discovered by the local mayor and a local hunter.
The forests here on site are therefore large enough. Unfortunately, it is also a tourist strip and the chance that you will be seen is very high. This soldier taught survival techniques, was a sniper and had been in several wars.