Requests for our Stilettogenie

Post your dares or request a dare here.
Stilettogenie

Re: Requests for our Stilettogenie

Post by Stilettogenie »

and accidentally locked 5 inch Pleasers on first.
i once had a pair of these. lower, wider and way easier than the ellie 5 inch classic courts, though locked on for hours and i see why they call u a consultant
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

"Had"? Did they wear out? I use mine as work boots at this point, the only thing I won't do in them is carry large object downstairs. I do have a nice pair of patent black 5 inch as a replacement, Delicious I think is the brand. Lower cut, pointier, sexier overall. I may review them for us. I just like to review products that are still available new.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Stilettogenie

Post by Stilettogenie »

"Had"? Did they wear out?
they were in the trunk of a car that got wrecked in an accident i did not cause. i went to the junkyard to get my stuff and it wasnt with the other things.

the junkyard mechanic looked like a closet cd/tg herself and looked rather aroused for being a yard mechanic at work on the clock in a very very rough part of town.

nuff said
Shannon SteelSlave

I reviewed them, you didn't lose much, in my opinion.
Just need to get you some shoes that fit.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
Stilettogenie

Post by Stilettogenie »

I reviewed them, you didn't lose much, in my opinion.
they were average, perhaps superior to ellie in some ways but the heel was a 4.5 not a 5 like pleaser always pretends their heel heights to be higher than they actually are
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Stilettogenie wrote:the 10 inch looped hobble is tied with diamond braid white nylon rope. looped around the ankles and under the heels so i cant kick em off. might regret that extra piece of restriction but here goes...

i take small, off balance steps as i learn to not fall over with my gait and stride so restricted. i slowly inch my way across the room, almost falling over and stop in the corner, slowly turn around and hobble-step my way back. the floor is polished hardwood and the click-clack-click of the short steps is forming a pattern in my mind: every click and clack of the heels on the floor is a signal to the mind that pain will follow as i bring my weight down on the ball of my foot. its driving me crazy but hundreds if not thousands of boundanna.com forum girls are getting wet and horny every time i post and i cant let them down i wince but continue...strutting as best i can in a sexy way without falling over...

i make about a few dozen laps around the room. its getting uncomfortable around my ankles with the rope being tighter since its a thin guage of rope with a 124 pound strength rating (dont need much to keep a little 114 pound genie strung up)

i have to overcompensate by picking my foot off the ground when then pressure gets too uncomfortable. this takes me off balance and shows that my ellie patent heels are having an effect. i hear snickers and see smirks on the faces of the horny forum members, some of which are ellieshoes.com employees and are getting a first-hand real time view of their product and the suffering it causes, much to their delight. horny forum participants are getting pulses and twitches between the legs when they see me lift my leg or tilt my heel back or otherwise show signs of stress and strain from the black patent menace.
Thinking back to my hobble tie, but without high heels, I feel your toes and heels hurt as you keep moving and maintaining your balance. And in my head I hear the tapping of the heels on the wooden floor. There's something in my pants that's getting bigger and wetter. :oops: :facepalm:
Stilettogenie

Post by Stilettogenie »

I feel your toes and heels hurt as you keep moving and maintaining your balance. And in my head I hear the tapping of the heels on the wooden floor. There's something in my pants that's getting bigger and wetter. :oops:
you have superior senses, Master. bigger and wetter we all hope. only 11 minutes in and the stiffness and wetness that usually accompanies excitement after much longer periods is already settling in

im struggling, and finding a pace that works. back n forth across the room, short steps clicking into your head, knowing every single one is delivering discomfort to the wearer.

is it 15? 17 minutes yet? time is sloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwiiinnnggggg down for me. what is a minute of sexual tension and refusing to even blink once so dont they miss even a second of the pumps causing me anguish is equal to an hour for me. everyone knows how its going to go: and all the pain and buildup is driving them just as crazy as me.

strut, back n forth. lost count of the laps. 100? 150? who knows. counting is too high thinking for a bimbo who has to keep her mind on a heel toe pattern or end up on the ground
im starting to develop tunnel vision in my movements and thoughts. the hardness in the pants of those watching me is now secondary to keeping balance. the rope hobble with the thin rope isnt helping my ankles, and my steps get shorter and shorter. are we at half an hour yet!? 27 minutes. its getting worse, and my stride is now closer to a limp, as my left foot starts to strain. alotta wet spots are starting to form at the tips of hardness, knowing whats coming

i cant wait to kick em off, now only 45 minutes left.......but will seem like 4 and a half hours to me...
JackWong25

Post by JackWong25 »

I believe I was called in. Funny enough I don’t like lasagna. I love the 6.5 pumps so when you are rested feel free to put those back on. Idk what bondage equipment you might have so let me know if you can do this task. You’ll need some ropes and belts. You’ll have one belt around your waist( ideally also a pair of some tights and corset if possible). You’ll attach two ropes on either side of your waist with enough length to make it down to your heels. Use some belts or ropes to tight the heels on to make sure they don’t go anywhere and a point for the ropes to attach to. Attach the waist rope to the heels with just enough length that you cannot stand up and have your knees bent at a 90 degree angle ( imagine wall sits from gym class). To keep you up in place you’ll have your arms tied to the door or strong support structure. I know this is a challenge so try to stay in it for at least 5 min. If you make it to 10 min I’ll have a surprise for you. Again, you’ll want to be well rested before trying this one. Looking forward to any updates.
Stilettogenie

Post by Stilettogenie »

JackWong25 wrote:I believe I was called in. Funny enough I don’t like lasagna. I love the 6.5 pumps so when you are rested feel free to put those back on. Idk what bondage equipment you might have so let me know if you can do this task. You’ll need some ropes and belts. You’ll have one belt around your waist( ideally also a pair of some tights and corset if possible). You’ll attach two ropes on either side of your waist with enough length to make it down to your heels. Use some belts or ropes to tight the heels on to make sure they don’t go anywhere and a point for the ropes to attach to. Attach the waist rope to the heels with just enough length that you cannot stand up and have your knees bent at a 90 degree angle ( imagine wall sits from gym class). To keep you up in place you’ll have your arms tied to the door or strong support structure. I know this is a challenge so try to stay in it for at least 5 min. If you make it to 10 min I’ll have a surprise for you. Again, you’ll want to be well rested before trying this one. Looking forward to any updates.

ohmygawd the legendary Master Wong has made a wish and the harem milf must obey her orders! following the hellish hobble will be her bondage predicament!
JackWong25

Post by JackWong25 »

Hope you enjoy. Can you also add the outfit wishes. If possible photos so we know the genie has completed her tasks.
Shannon SteelSlave

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:I ever ask you to repair those 6.5 inch pumps.
You might have to get to work on fixing those. Worst thing to do is keep Master Wong waiting.
👠👠
Stilettogenie

Post by Stilettogenie »

JackWong25 wrote:add the outfit wishes
work in progress. good genie outfits are hard to find, expensive and make for a rather interesting conversation with the 22 year old straight female adult novelty store clerk when you ask to try it on
You might have to get to work on fixing those. Worst thing to do is keep Master Wong waiting.
cant be fixed says the shoesmith. another one gone. the 5 inch will have to suffice...
Last edited by Stilettogenie on 26 May 2021, 23:48, edited 1 time in total.
Shannon SteelSlave

Stilettogenie wrote: work in progress. good genie outfits are hard to find
The side slit pants I put in your intro thread are only like 6 dollars, and sold in USA. Not telling you what to do, just trying to keep you out of trouble.
👠👠
Stilettogenie

Post by Stilettogenie »

just trying to keep you out of trouble.
22 year old straight female adult novelty store clerk
shes used to cd tg girls now. thats like 60% of her customers LOL
Stilettogenie

Post by Stilettogenie »

i cant wait to kick em off, now only 45 minutes left.......but will seem like 4 and a half hours to me...
never use the word only to describe the amount of time left in a punishment. im now barely keeping up. over a half hour in, and my legs are trembling. clik clack of my shoes on the hard wood floor along with the seconds hand on the clock are tick tock clicking away at my head and driving me crazy! i keep the hobble strut up, and keep up the pace. my breath is getting shallow and im starting to pant like a dog, and the forum members get rock hard at this. im starting to drool and im not even gagged.

the female foot models at http://www.ellieshoes.com are like:
"OMG did you see that cd tg girl at boundanna? she was wearing the shoes we had to wear for the photoshoot for the website! my feet were sore the whole day after that photoshoot, cant imagine what stilettogenie is going through with all those predicaments!"
no, they cant. the adult female models who show off their feet and legs in high heel catalogs usually dont have to endure this torment. 45 minutes in. the half hour countdown begins. the balls of my feet are starting to get tender. my arches are strained and my pinched toes have too much weight bearing down on them. sashay strut, back n forth. my stride is slower now, and i have to pick up my right foot to take the pressure off more often, much to the lip smacking delight and eyebrow raising pleasure of the boundanna.com forum audience.

27 minutes. i hobble into the corner, panting like a dog and drooling down both sides of my face despite not even being gagged. the slippery nylons have slid my toes into the narrow pointed vamp of the shoes and mixed with sweat makes it wet and uncomfortable. the sliding of zippers is starting to happen, as rock hard members may spurt. they know whats coming, but like with all bondage enthusiasts, patience is the key to satisfaction. moisture accumulates both around my soaked nylons and around the hardness and stiffness that now is close to release across monitors and keyboard all over the planet.

close to 20 minutes. im hobble strutting barely now. it feels 3 hours have gone by but its been a fraction of the time. my thinking is turned off now cause of the pain. im a heel,toe, heel, toe zombie doll with a very limited stride and close to falling over in horrible patent shoes. my heels tilt back, and my ankles wobble to get the strain off. the veins on the insteps above my feet are popping out from the pressure of being arched at an angle for hours. im a drooling panting limping mess and the forum is close to bursting in their pants...

10 minutes left, and a prior mistake comes back to haunt me like a nightmare. i tied the heels on with an extra loop of rope. i pretend like i wanna scratch my knee but im really testing the tension in the thin guage diamond braid nylon rope holding the shoes on. multiple senior forum members and mods catch this and literally tears form in their eyes from the anticipation of what this means: im about to try and kick them off and the ropes will probably hold against my struggling and keep them on.

i pick up my right foot and try shaking the shoe off, but the rope is thin and cuts into my ankle MORE! "YES YES YES!!!! SHES TRYING TO GET THEM OFF!!" exclaim multiple newbies who are into such fetish games and end up making a huge wet premature mess, while the senior members and mods smile in satisfaction but wait for more thrilling excitements. 5 minutes left, and im grateful that i tied them on because them would come off by now and violate the wish. the downside of having them tied on is that im moaning from the pain and the sound of my feminine wailing makes shafts harder.

last 5 minutes i finish strong, strut strutting like a vegas street walker or an amsterdam red light district working girl. click clacking into more and more soreness and pain. finally the last few minutes. i hobble-strut into the corner, panting, sweating and drooling like a female canine despite never being gagged. alotta newbies are done for the night, but the horror has only begun, as now Master Wong's wish must be granted with the predicament!