Post by Stilettogenie »

ow! situps in pumps. ok

this might be a workout...
Stilettogenie

Re: Requests for our Stilettogenie

Post by Stilettogenie »

ow! ok 4 sets of 5 situps. not fun in pumps but i have to obey

11...12...(ouch my toes are pinched every time i situp)...13...14...15
(is that enough...)...16...17...18...ouch! 2 more!...
...20!

now posture training with Kinbaku? what?? no break? OMG...
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Maybe Kinbaku will have some mercy. Maybe you will make a choice when asked......Might be the same odds.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Maybe Kinbaku will have some mercy. Maybe you will make a choice when asked......Might be the same odds.
Stilettogenie, tie your ankles in a rope hobble tie so you can only make a few inches for each step. Walk around with this in your 5 inch pumps for 15 minutes. A good exercise for when you have to wear a narrow skirt.
I had written for an hour :shock: at first, but since you completed your Shannon exercise well, a quarter of the time is sufficient. :mrgreen:
Stilettogenie

Post by Stilettogenie »

kinbaku wrote:
Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Maybe Kinbaku will have some mercy. Maybe you will make a choice when asked......Might be the same odds.
Stilettogenie, tie your ankles in a rope hobble tie so you can only make a few inches for each step. Walk around with this in your 5 inch pumps for 15 minutes. A good exercise for when you have to wear a narrow skirt.
I had written for an hour :shock: at first, but since you completed your Shannon exercise well, a quarter of the time is sufficient. :mrgreen:
wtf but but.....b.....but....you just had me stand with almost no breaks for 4 hours in those pumps, then Shannon made me post with the pumps BACK ON...then situps, now you want me to hobble around?? no breaks? ohmygawd...
Shannon SteelSlave

I did say get some rest before all this. You can worry if I ever ask you to repair those 6.5 inch pumps. But I would not ask you to do anything I have never done. Mine are nice and shiny, begging for me to try them on again. It is possible it will never get that far.
You should get some rest now. I am not saying my next assignment will be too tough, but I am still learning your limits. And I am still in a good mood.
Oh, one more thing. Please watch your mouth. Or I'll watch it for you. This is a family forum, can't have that kind of language 'round these parts. Besides, back talk is not the road to mercy.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

You can rest from me too. Because you completed those 4 hours and Shannon's assignment so well. And because you wrote your message in the post that Shannon and myself started about the 15 year celebration of BoundAnna. :love:
Stilettogenie

Post by Stilettogenie »

oh no! its too late! the hobble was already tied and im upright and off balance!

this is gonna be rough

ohmygawd..
Shannon SteelSlave

Stilettogenie wrote:oh no! its too late! the hobble was already tied and im upright and off balance!

this is gonna be rough

ohmygawd..
No, it's not too late. I believe Kinbaku meant that after these assignments are complete, you may rest. Rest is my advice, not an order. Remember that any member can summon you. And we have some real dare devils you haven't even met.
Of course, if you get lonely, you can always ask for trouble. Personally, I would use any found kink time to practice.
Sweet dreams.
👠👠
Stilettogenie

Post by Stilettogenie »

you may rest. Rest is my advice, not an order.
th...thats the thing with being a wish granting genie....once its asked, it happens!

like i said, this hobble is going to be rough

(why did i wear patent?! the leather ones are so soft...)
Stilettogenie

Post by Stilettogenie »

th...thats the thing with being a wish granting genie....once its asked, it happens!
I had written for an hour :shock: at first,
the first wish gets granted first!

but then...
a quarter of the time is sufficient.
that becomes... an hour and fifteen minutes!

oh
my
gawd...
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Stilettogenie wrote:
I had written for an hour :shock: at first,
the first wish gets granted first!

but then...
a quarter of the time is sufficient.
that becomes... an hour and fifteen minutes!

oh
my
gawd...
You are brave. :worship:
Stilettogenie

Post by Stilettogenie »

brave.
it come swith a steep price. once uttered, wishes are granted and whether the genie has had break or if a certain article of clothing is becoming a menace the wish still occcurs :evil:
Stilettogenie

Post by Stilettogenie »

the 10 inch looped hobble is tied with diamond braid white nylon rope. looped around the ankles and under the heels so i cant kick em off. might regret that extra piece of restriction but here goes...

i take small, off balance steps as i learn to not fall over with my gait and stride so restricted. i slowly inch my way across the room, almost falling over and stop in the corner, slowly turn around and hobble-step my way back. the floor is polished hardwood and the click-clack-click of the short steps is forming a pattern in my mind: every click and clack of the heels on the floor is a signal to the mind that pain will follow as i bring my weight down on the ball of my foot. its driving me crazy but hundreds if not thousands of boundanna.com forum girls are getting wet and horny every time i post and i cant let them down i wince but continue...strutting as best i can in a sexy way without falling over...

i make about a few dozen laps around the room. its getting uncomfortable around my ankles with the rope being tighter since its a thin guage of rope with a 124 pound strength rating (dont need much to keep a little 114 pound genie strung up)

i have to overcompensate by picking my foot off the ground when then pressure gets too uncomfortable. this takes me off balance and shows that my ellie patent heels are having an effect. i hear snickers and see smirks on the faces of the horny forum members, some of which are ellieshoes.com employees and are getting a first-hand real time view of their product and the suffering it causes, much to their delight. horny forum participants are getting pulses and twitches between the legs when they see me lift my leg or tilt my heel back or otherwise show signs of stress and strain from the black patent menace.

i glance at the clock hoping it has been time... 11 minutes!! not even done with the first tiny part of the assignment! time has slowed to a crawl and the pain is turning me into a thoughtless bimbo, with "heel, toe...heel, toe...heel, toe..." repeating itself in my head to prevent me from slipping and keep the misery from making me lose focus on the task...

...its gonna be a LONG hour plus, and with the way its going, its going to feel alot worse than the first 4 combined with the storyposting and situps...

...though it doesnt seem like any one really minds
Shannon SteelSlave

Stilettogenie wrote:the 10 inch looped hobble is tied with diamond braid white nylon rope. looped around the ankles and under the heels so i cant kick em off. might regret that extra piece of restriction but here goes...

i take small, off balance steps as i learn to not fall over with my gait and stride so restricted. i slowly inch my way across the room, almost falling over and stop in the corner, slowly turn around and hobble-step my way back. the floor is polished hardwood and the click-clack-click of the short steps is forming a pattern in my mind: every click and clack of the heels on the floor is a signal to the mind that pain will follow as i bring my weight down on the ball of my foot. its driving me crazy but hundreds if not thousands of boundanna.com forum girls are getting wet and horny every time i post and i cant let them down i wince but continue...strutting as best i can in a sexy way without falling over...

i make about a few dozen laps around the room. its getting uncomfortable around my ankles with the rope being tighter since its a thin guage of rope with a 124 pound strength rating (dont need much to keep a little 114 pound genie strung up)

i have to overcompensate by picking my foot off the ground when then pressure gets too uncomfortable. this takes me off balance and shows that my ellie patent heels are having an effect. i hear snickers and see smirks on the faces of the horny forum members, some of which are ellieshoes.com employees and are getting a first-hand real time view of their product and the suffering it causes, much to their delight. horny forum participants are getting pulses and twitches between the legs when they see me lift my leg or tilt my heel back or otherwise show signs of stress and strain from the black patent menace.

i glance at the clock hoping it has been time... 11 minutes!! not even done with the first tiny part of the assignment! time has slowed to a crawl and the pain is turning me into a thoughtless bimbo, with "heel, toe...heel, toe...heel, toe..." repeating itself in my head to prevent me from slipping and keep the misery from making me lose focus on the task...

...its gonna be a LONG hour plus, and with the way its going, its going to feel alot worse than the first 4 combined with the storyposting and situps...

...though it doesnt seem like any one really minds
I just want to point out, that most of this would not have been necessary had you made the choice when offered. I sense you are going to continue, so I called a friend from outside to help me out. We haven't reached an agreement yet, but terms hardly matter. Keeping this user away from a heel fiend that needs punishment would be like keeping Garfield away from lasagna.
I don't usually like to say "I told you so", but maybe a choice next time. That exercise chore would have been bells hanging from your heels, lying on your back, with books stacked 6 inches. All you would have had to do was 40 kicks in a row without dropping a bell or knocking over the books. See? That would have been easier. Instead, I just thought of the most insane workout set I have ever done in heels, because I had to finish my daily routine, and accidentally locked 5 inch Pleasers on first.
See you again soon............ :twisted:
PS, don't think I haven't noticed your nice arms. :wink: :wink:
👠👠