need everyday dares

Post your dares or request a dare here.
jessiebear

need everyday dares

Post by jessiebear »

i would have to have dares of things that are restricting but yet i am still able to do my chores.

my toys are as follows:

rope of different lengths
ball gag 2 sizes
2 nipple clamps
blindfold
2 handcuffs (leather locking & reg leather)
3 different vibes
2 paddles
o-ring gag
penis gag
wrist binder
1 butt plug
tail butt plug
2 speader bars
flogger
and a collar with a ball gag attached

i can handle anything so give me the best you got, im looking this to be a longer term thing. i wish to be in some sorta constricting bondage daily, i do not leave home so anything is welcome.
Bound Country*Angel. Looking for some fun, can u help? ;)

I have (in addition to house hold items) chains and padlocks, a dildo, gag, a lot of rope, nipple clamps.
kinbaku

Re: need everyday dares

Post by kinbaku »

You could always put on the spreader bar, unless you have to go up and down stairs, then I would make a hobble tie from your rope.
The other things are not suitable for very long use in my opinion. That's why I would put them in a numbered list. So for example the 3 different vibes each have a different number.

On the computer you can find a program that gives you a random number generator (the first box is how many numbers you want) which should be your next item.
Depending on which object you are wearing, you change objects after a predetermined time: with nipple clamps after 15 minutes, vibrators after 30 minutes, gags after 1 hour, butt plugs after 2 hours.
With the paddles and flogger you hit every butt 100 times. :twisted:
JackWong25

Re: need everyday dares

Post by JackWong25 »

Do you have any tights or high heels/ corsets. They help make things restrictive and look good. If you have work to do around the house then you can use a pair of leggings as a make shift hobble skirt to limit how much moving you can do. You can attach your cuffs to you collar with some rope or ideally chains. You want a bit of length to be able to do your tasks. A nice tight gag is always in order or if you plan on having it on for a bit a nice ring gag to drool all over yourself. Welcomed to add the clamps if you think you can handle it but add some tape to stop you from taking them off. Welcomed to add your own modifications. As for your release add the keys to your cuffs, gag, and collar to an ice release high where you can’t reach. Keep a set of emergency keys either by an open window where people can see you or outside where you can possibly be spotted. Best wait for the ice. Let me know if you like this idea and would love to see how it turns out.