Stinging nettles cbt

Post your dares or request a dare here.
kinbaku

Re: Stinging nettles cbt

Post by kinbaku »

Plaything4you wrote:Do people find leaves or stems give most effect?
I usually use the young leaves instead of the stems.
I never cut the stems into small pieces to use, maybe an idea for the next session. You then have the pricking of the hairs and the ends of the stems at the same time. :twisted:
Plaything4you

Post by Plaything4you »

Still feeling nipples are very sensitive about 10 hours after playing......
Plaything4you

Post by Plaything4you »

kinbaku wrote:
Plaything4you wrote:Do people find leaves or stems give most effect?
I usually use the young leaves instead of the stems.
I never cut the stems into small pieces to use, maybe an idea for the next session. You then have the pricking of the hairs and the ends of the stems at the same time. :twisted:
Young small leave definitely work well, where to apply them next time????? :lol:
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Plaything4you wrote:Young small leave definitely work well, where to apply them next time????? :lol:
Between the legs is an interesting place. :mrgreen: :rofl:
Especially when you have to attend a meeting the next day morning where you sit opposite each other without a protective table between you and the others. :twisted:
Plaything4you

Post by Plaything4you »

kinbaku wrote:
Plaything4you wrote:Young small leave definitely work well, where to apply them next time????? :lol:
Especially when you have to attend a meeting the next day morning where you sit opposite each other without a protective table between you and the others. :twisted:
Kinabalu is this the voice of experience? :twisted:
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Plaything4you wrote:
kinbaku wrote:
Kinabalu is this the voice of experience? :twisted:
No. I have never dared it myself :oops: , but I do dream of having the courage to do it someday. :mrgreen:
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

I used to have a job that involved a lot of driving and often went to work the next day with my arse and the backs of my thighs tingling along with other areas but I noticed it the most in these areas while sat driving.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
Gnutter

Post by Gnutter »

Plaything4you wrote:I had a first nettles play of the year this morning, nettle leaves on nipples while running. I found smaller young leaves more intense. Nettles leaves on nipples while out for a run changing them when level reduced. I had partly forgotten the intensity is much more when you stop running after getting home and then a nice reminder while getting ready for work etc, felt like nipples being thrashed while driving to work.......

Possibly try cbt next time.....

Living near woods means a vast supply of nettles to play with.

Do people find leaves or stems give most effect?
I played last year a lot but did never think on this. Let us know if you test.
New to this forum
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Upcoming thursday...

That's the date fixed on my calender where I'll be subjected to nettle cbt amongst others...

Here in NL, we have small nettles and big nettles. Last time, I only had big nettles and I loved the nettleplay, but was also expecting more agony from it. I reached the limit and wanted over. The next day I mistakenly got small nettles (I thought the big nettles just weren't fresh) so I grabbed a new bunch. They hurt twice as much and was definitely more than I could take at that time.

But this time I need this sort of punishment.

Here's a short screenplay if you will...

I will bike to the forest to an area where I know there are small nettles. I will use a knife to collect 5 to 10 strands of nettles and collect them in a plastic bag to bring with me.
I will then drive to a secuded place in the forest that I know I can be in where no one will find me.

At that point I will still be in chastity so my penis is saved for now.

At the site, I will have to pull my pants down to my ankles. I do not have to get fully naked. I do have to remove all clothes from the torso though, so I'm still almost fully naked anyway. But for convenience, I may keep my socks and shoes on, and pants are lowered as low as they go.

The nettles will first strike my ass a few times. My balls will not be spared either. My nipples are next.

Depending on how much it hurts or not, my tights will follow or not. If my ass feels okay, it will get a second dose, my nipples may follow too, depending on how close to an orgasm I get, as that is something I want to avoid.

From that point, I will put the remaining nettles back in the bag and get fully clothed again to head home.

At home I strip naked and also get the chastity cage off so that my penis can be hit as well. My ass and nipples will also be hit again. Depending on how well I can take it, I may put on pants and put nettles inside and do chores. This is something I wanted to do last time but the small nettles were way too painful on my penis.

Will post in the real stories section once done.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.