nipple clamps
lot of zip ties
dildo
any dares that blindfold involved ?
thank you!
kinbaku

Re: blindfolds

Post by kinbaku »

Do you also have a number of padlocks with different keys?
Then I have an interesting blindfold scenario for you. :twisted: :mrgreen:
VonBondage36

Post by VonBondage36 »

Oh i have two is that enough or i need to buy more?
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

VonBondage36 wrote:Oh i have two is that enough or i need to buy more?
The more the better. :mrgreen:

Secure the padlocks all over the house with the zipties. But in a way that you can reach the locks with your hands tied behind your back. For example on the heating pipe, on the table leg, on the leg of a cupboard, on the shower bar with a string, ...
Keep one padlock X.
Mix all keys together and randomly connect a key to each lock with zipties. Try to see if the last key does NOT fit in the remaining padlock X that you are going to tie your hands with.

Connect the nipple clamps with a long elastic. You can make these by tying small round elastics together: put an elastic R into the loop of the other W and then tuck the other end of this (R) into the small loop of itself; pull this on and you have made a Larks head knot around the elastic W - in the picture the White holding cord. Continue in this way until you have the reached length. Hang this over the curtain rod so that the nipple clamps hang at the height of your nipples, but don't get off your nipples when you sit down. They then only pull very strong on your nipples when you sit down. :mrgreen:

Make a hobble tie around your ankles.
Make a cinch from a rope along with the remaining padlock X: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=7585#p94155 and connect the free end to your hobble tie so that the length matches the length of your legs when standing straight.

Attach the nipple clamps to the nipples, put on the blindfold and sit down - the elastic will then tighten the nipple clamps.
Put your hands in the red 8-form loop. If necessary, turn the red rope around itself again so that your hands are tight without blocking the blood flow.
Then stand up, which will reduce the pain in your nipples, but will attract and block the cinch. Because of this you can no longer loosen your hands before you find the key to this padlock X.

Your first assignment is to step back in small steps - because of the hobble tie - until the nipple clamps are pulled off your sore nipples! :twisted:

The second assignment is to go blindfolded to find the padlock to which you have the key. This allows you to free the next key to search for the next padlock.
This until you finally find the key X to your handcuffs.

Keep the spare key of this padlock X in a specific place as a backup. But for example in a bucket filled with oil. :twisted:
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Gwrolla did this game today. Without nipple clamps, but with an excellent head mask with leather blind flaps and ball gag. To make sure he didn't see anything, he put an extra blindfold on. He could only remove it after he released his handcuffs. 13 minutes of searching fun in complete darkness. :D
gwrolla

Post by gwrolla »

i had alot, alot of fun with this blindfolded scenerio.

i would never want to be blind, for real, but i wouldnt mind it.

try to be blindfolded, for 3 hours a day.

in middle of night, its more fun. no lights.