Post your dares or request a dare here.
VonBondage36

Post by VonBondage36 »

hi! any dares for me? im only free from 12midnight to 5am
also i only have these 4 belts and a 15inch dildo.
thanks!
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: newbie

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Welcome to Bound Anna, Von Bondage.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Welcome VonBondage36.
First go and buy a safety scissor (always useful) and some zipties (cheap).

- put your safety scissos to one side of the room, but about 1 meter (4 foot) from the wall on a folded blanket
- get on your knees at the other side of the room
- place a belt under your ankles and around your thigh close to your body and pull it on with the belt connection in the vicinity of the ankle
- do the same with your other leg so that you can no longer stand straight; you sit then on your heels
- close the third belt so that it forms a circle about 10 cm (4 inch) wider than hip width
- prepare the 4th belt with a zip like https://www.boundanna.com/html/en_tech_ ... cinch.html
- insert your arms into the third belt so that the belt is behind your back at the level of your upper arm and very loose
- put your hands before you in the fourth prepared belt
- now pull on the zip closing the belt around your wrists

You must now get on your knees on your way to the scissors, limited by the 2 first belts that keep your knees bent, the third belt that keeps your elbows back - so that you cannot reach and loosen the belts around your legs - and the fourth belt that keeps your hands tied in front of you - so the third belt stays above your elbows.
On the spot you must fall down on your side to reach the scissors with your bound hands, therefore the folded blanket so that you fall softly. :mrgreen:
You can choose where to put the dildo. I know a good place where it moves constantly while you shuffle forward. :twisted:
Last edited by kinbaku on 11 Apr 2021, 15:45, edited 1 time in total.
VonBondage36

Post by VonBondage36 »

hi!, i followed all of the steps. except for the blanket. i also did it in a cold tile floor
i only lasted hour and a half (pain from foot carrying me) before i decided to go for the scissor and free myself!
it was a good experience ! thankyou :D
im also thinking of buying different toys to add
if you have some more dares please guide me
i really enjoyed my first time thankyou
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

VonBondage36 wrote:im also thinking of buying different toys to add
if you have some more dares please guide me
You can do a lot with rope and it is not too expensive. Many videos of the basic knots can be found on the internet, such as https://www.theduchy.com/courses/rope-101/ and further on that site.
Read the main page of BoundAnna for good tips and scenarios. And not only at Dares scenarios but also at the other posts (selfbondage discussions, bondage, DIY, true stories, ...) where you will find interesting dares.
I used to buy a lot of my bondage equipment at DIY stores (chains, padlocks, broom handle for spreader bar, time clocks, ...). Afterwards, things can be added that are best bought in good stores such as a vibrator, electrical stimulation, wrist and ankle cuffs, ... where they have good quality.
It is an exploration to discover what you like and we are always ready to accompany you on this tour.
If you want to do a specific dare let me know and I will find something for you (and of course for the other members who want to do this :) ).