Penis flaccid CBT

Post your dares or request a dare here.
Gnutter

Penis flaccid CBT

Post by Gnutter »

I am new to this forum. But like bondage, CBT and E-Stim.
I like CBT. Any ides about some torture if penis is get flaccid. I think to try a cactus. I try E-Stim, put a metal that penis land on and get shock but it just sting on one place and not fell good. I am happy for new good ideas about how to make E-Stim good if penis get flaccid.
New to this forum
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Penis flaccid CBT

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Welcome to Bound Anna, Gnutter. Dielectric grease can dissipate the burning sting of a low contact connection and make a throbbing sensation. For more advice, try here viewtopic.php?f=7&t=13346#p98072
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Welcome to BoundAnna, Gnutter. Shannon gave you for estim. For CBT you have http://tonybuff.com/wp-content/uploads/ ... ut_clr.pdf.
And you can combine them both to get a good effect. :mrgreen:
Gnutter

Post by Gnutter »

kinbaku wrote:Welcome to BoundAnna, Gnutter. Shannon gave you for estim. For CBT you have http://tonybuff.com/wp-content/uploads/ ... ut_clr.pdf.
And you can combine them both to get a good effect. :mrgreen:
Thanks, I did go in and read about new power unit, have look to buy the DG-Lab now. That sounds like a great power unit. I have a Mystim Tension Lover box at home. But wanted more programs.
Do you think DG-Lab is same as a 2B power unit (think is to expensive).
New to this forum
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Welcome. :)

I've asked myself the same question actually and there are some problems that you are facing.

1. A flaccid penis is very flexible and has little blood inside. This causes your penis to nearly not feel any pain and make it really hard to do a good session.
2. At some point if you get something working, the penis will go semi flacid, get into the first stage of the predicament and will erect again. Repeat this a few times until at some point the penis simply no longer will erect, not even if you want. By this reason you cannot do something that is extremely painful.
3. By the reason of 2, you can't also really do something that goes into effect the moment you have contact even if you go erect afterwards again.

That basically means, there's very little you can do.

Estim is an option but as the penis goes flaccid, even if you make the contact points very conductive by use of contact gel, you get a penis touches vibrator effect, nothing more. We of course want torture.

Putting something sharp below the penis and let the penis touch that is not gonna work because as the penis goes flaccid it becomes very flexible and the points just don't do much. The penis feels a very faint prick and that's it and at best the penis gets some scratches from sharp pins scratching the skin but nothing that is so bad we want an erection or suffer.

There is the option to have some hot sauce that the penis can land into but this doesn't work either because the penis will lay in the sauce for 10-20 minutes without much effect and then gets really strong even if the penis is out. This is probably still the best thing you can do, it just doesn't feel that nice because of the huge delay.

The only thing I can think of that will be really effective is the following scenario:

Use 2 medical needles and pierce the area near the frenulum (that spot behind your pleasure muscle). Note, it is a spot that will bleed a lot for a very short time but I've pierced that spot for 20+ times now, there doesn't seem any lasting effect other than that it bleeds a lot in a short while and you definitely feel the needle going through, but that's CBT right there.

Now, once the needles are through, you won't really feel them much anymore to not at all depending on what thickness you use. Even if you use beginners needles, 0.4mm thick (I use 0.8mm thick) you can still do this one.

Put 2 wires, one on each needle and make it so that they are pointing downwards to something that does estim. Keep in mind, with very low estim, this will already be very painful and very intense.

Make it so that one wire is going directly to the estim box, the other wire is loose in the air, attached to a metal plate of some sort. That metal plate hangs above another metal plate. If the penis goes flaccid, the metal plates touch closing the circuit and you get instantly zapped until you get an erection again or be in agony.

I have to warn you though, this is so powerful, even on a low setting, you will most likely get an orgasm.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Gnutter

Post by Gnutter »

Slave_L wrote:Welcome. :)

I've asked myself the same question actually and there are some problems that you are facing.

1. A flaccid penis is very flexible and has little blood inside. This causes your penis to nearly not feel any pain and make it really hard to do a good session.
2. At some point if you get something working, the penis will go semi flacid, get into the first stage of the predicament and will erect again. Repeat this a few times until at some point the penis simply no longer will erect, not even if you want. By this reason you cannot do something that is extremely painful.
3. By the reason of 2, you can't also really do something that goes into effect the moment you have contact even if you go erect afterwards again.

That basically means, there's very little you can do.

Estim is an option but as the penis goes flaccid, even if you make the contact points very conductive by use of contact gel, you get a penis touches vibrator effect, nothing more. We of course want torture.

Putting something sharp below the penis and let the penis touch that is not gonna work because as the penis goes flaccid it becomes very flexible and the points just don't do much. The penis feels a very faint prick and that's it and at best the penis gets some scratches from sharp pins scratching the skin but nothing that is so bad we want an erection or suffer.

There is the option to have some hot sauce that the penis can land into but this doesn't work either because the penis will lay in the sauce for 10-20 minutes without much effect and then gets really strong even if the penis is out. This is probably still the best thing you can do, it just doesn't feel that nice because of the huge delay.

The only thing I can think of that will be really effective is the following scenario:

Use 2 medical needles and pierce the area near the frenulum (that spot behind your pleasure muscle). Note, it is a spot that will bleed a lot for a very short time but I've pierced that spot for 20+ times now, there doesn't seem any lasting effect other than that it bleeds a lot in a short while and you definitely feel the needle going through, but that's CBT right there.

Now, once the needles are through, you won't really feel them much anymore to not at all depending on what thickness you use. Even if you use beginners needles, 0.4mm thick (I use 0.8mm thick) you can still do this one.

Put 2 wires, one on each needle and make it so that they are pointing downwards to something that does estim. Keep in mind, with very low estim, this will already be very painful and very intense.

Make it so that one wire is going directly to the estim box, the other wire is loose in the air, attached to a metal plate of some sort. That metal plate hangs above another metal plate. If the penis goes flaccid, the metal plates touch closing the circuit and you get instantly zapped until you get an erection again or be in agony.

I have to warn you though, this is so powerful, even on a low setting, you will most likely get an orgasm.
Thanks Slave_L
This sounds like some great CBT idea that I want to try. But can you draw a picture and post it or send it private? just under the frenulim? and how far between 2 needle? Using A and B e-stim? Get confuse on use 2 needle. Sorry, my English is not the best for understand.
New to this forum
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Gnutter wrote:Thanks, I did go in and read about new power unit, have look to buy the DG-Lab now. That sounds like a great power unit. I have a Mystim Tension Lover box at home. But wanted more programs.
There is a difference between the 2B power unit and the DG-lab, but I have already had a lot of fun with my DG-lab. You can make your own waveforms (90 settings), but you can also play MP3 with it, so you can create an infinite number of waveforms. Or you can just record sounds that the DG-Lab converts into strong and weak stimuli; these can then be fine-tuned by the 2 sliders at the bottom of the screen (see my descriptions on the milovana-files on page 1 of the Selfbondage discussions/DG-Lab experiences.
Gnutter

Post by Gnutter »

kinbaku wrote:
Gnutter wrote:Thanks, I did go in and read about new power unit, have look to buy the DG-Lab now. That sounds like a great power unit. I have a Mystim Tension Lover box at home. But wanted more programs.
There is a difference between the 2B power unit and the DG-lab, but I have already had a lot of fun with my DG-lab. You can make your own waveforms (90 settings), but you can also play MP3 with it, so you can create an infinite number of waveforms. Or you can just record sounds that the DG-Lab converts into strong and weak stimuli; these can then be fine-tuned by the 2 sliders at the bottom of the screen (see my descriptions on the milovana-files on page 1 of the Selfbondage discussions/DG-Lab experiences.
I have order one DG-Lab now :D :twisted:
New to this forum
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Gnutter wrote:I have order one DG-Lab now :D :twisted:
I hope it arrives soon, as with most of us. If you want, let us know and your experiences in Selfbondage discussions/DG-Lab experiences.
Gnutter

Post by Gnutter »

kinbaku wrote:
Gnutter wrote:I have order one DG-Lab now :D :twisted:
I hope it arrives soon, as with most of us. If you want, let us know and your experiences in Selfbondage discussions/DG-Lab experiences.
I will put my experiences in that forum. Think is about 1 month delivery from China. Custom is very slow in my country.
New to this forum
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

I was rethinking my CBT session. The idea basically is that a lead closes a circuit for estim to happen, and depending on where you do the estim, it will be torture or pleasure. The needle idea makes it torture, but there is actually no reason to use 2 needles except for making it very intense.

You can use just one needle. The area you are skewing is the very tiny flesh behind your pleasure muscle on the bottomside. If you have your cock, at the edge of the cock and shaft where the pleasure muscle is, you can put a needle behind the pleasure muscle. Its a very sensitive spot and estim will translate into the pleasure muscle. As a result when the estim hits, it hits hard and easily overwhelms, which is the entire idea of choosing that exact spot. All other places you can get used to the feeling, but not that one.

If you put 2 needles there, just see how much space you have. can be 2mm apart, can be 1cm apart, its up to you, depending on how much space you have and how brave you are I guess.

Keep in mind, if you do use 2 needles on that spot, the estim is going to be very intense on a low setting, so set it to the absolute lowest setting and test first. Most likely this is already enough, depending on what device you use. The mystim tension lover (I have that one too) is analog, so a setting of 2 is probably already going to be challenging, where normally you would go up to 4-6 easily. The DGLab will be felt the moment you hit play (1) whereas if you normally use the box on anything else, you can go up to 30-50 before you feel anything. The setting 1 is going to be too low for this though on the DGLab, I think you will go up to 20 before it gets reall serious.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
OrgasmAlley

Post by OrgasmAlley »

As an alternative, you can use whatever electrode setup you wish, and employ the flaccidification of your cock to activate it via a lever switch or similar placed in the electrical circuit. This is both more flexible and reliable than using the softening cock to complete a contact to make the circuit. For the lightest possible switching, you can extend a lever switch's lever by gluing something light and rigid (plastic coffee straw, for example) to it. The extra leverage can, in a proper setup, activate so easily that you can't even feel it.... only the result of the switch.
Gnutter

Post by Gnutter »

Slave_L wrote:I was rethinking my CBT session. The idea basically is that a lead closes a circuit for estim to happen, and depending on where you do the estim, it will be torture or pleasure. The needle idea makes it torture, but there is actually no reason to use 2 needles except for making it very intense.

You can use just one needle. The area you are skewing is the very tiny flesh behind your pleasure muscle on the bottomside. If you have your cock, at the edge of the cock and shaft where the pleasure muscle is, you can put a needle behind the pleasure muscle. Its a very sensitive spot and estim will translate into the pleasure muscle. As a result when the estim hits, it hits hard and easily overwhelms, which is the entire idea of choosing that exact spot. All other places you can get used to the feeling, but not that one.

If you put 2 needles there, just see how much space you have. can be 2mm apart, can be 1cm apart, its up to you, depending on how much space you have and how brave you are I guess.

Keep in mind, if you do use 2 needles on that spot, the estim is going to be very intense on a low setting, so set it to the absolute lowest setting and test first. Most likely this is already enough, depending on what device you use. The mystim tension lover (I have that one too) is analog, so a setting of 2 is probably already going to be challenging, where normally you would go up to 4-6 easily. The DGLab will be felt the moment you hit play (1) whereas if you normally use the box on anything else, you can go up to 30-50 before you feel anything. The setting 1 is going to be too low for this though on the DGLab, I think you will go up to 20 before it gets reall serious.
Now I understand where to put it exactly after google little and see a movie also.
OrgasmAlley wrote:As an alternative, you can use whatever electrode setup you wish, and employ the flaccidification of your cock to activate it via a lever switch or similar placed in the electrical circuit. This is both more flexible and reliable than using the softening cock to complete a contact to make the circuit. For the lightest possible switching, you can extend a lever switch's lever by gluing something light and rigid (plastic coffee straw, for example) to it. The extra leverage can, in a proper setup, activate so easily that you can't even feel it.... only the result of the switch.
Together with level switch it can be some great CBT :twisted: . I have order needle now also. Will get back after I dare try this out.
New to this forum
Gnutter

Post by Gnutter »

I try this. Put a needle to frenulum and put electro to it. Very intense but very good in the same time. Not much blood also. Wait for DG-LAB to arrive. And then can tire me up on a chair. :twisted:
New to this forum
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

If you want it to be very intense, use 2 needles. ;)

Trust me, you will be scared to go to high intensity settings. :)