Penis flaccid CBT

Post your dares or request a dare here.
bounddosster

Re: Penis flaccid CBT

Post by bounddosster »

Gnutter wrote:I am new to this forum. But like bondage, CBT and E-Stim.
I like CBT. Any ides about some torture if penis is get flaccid. I think to try a cactus. I try E-Stim, put a metal that penis land on and get shock but it just sting on one place and not fell good. I am happy for new good ideas about how to make E-Stim good if penis get flaccid.
I've had this done with stinging nettles, a large bed of fresh nettles placed under my hard penis, the further your penis sinks into the bed of nettles the more stinging occurs. I found that as soon as my penis touched the nettles it grew hard again and it worked over a long time. Of course, it might be me as I've been subjected to many nettle punishments over the years and find them very stimulating once the initial pain is over and you get a long-lasting after effect.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

If you want the nettle play to actually work well, make sure it are smaller nettles, not larger ones. The smaller ones are entirely green, not green/purlple, and the smaller ones only have glass nails, no hairs, so their stinging is far more intense. With the larger nettles, even fresh ones, I can strike my penis time and time again. Its awesome, sure, but its not torture.

But with the smaller ones, that's a completely different story. After a few hits, pain takes over and you want out. Of course the pain does not go away if you don't do anything, but more hits means increased pain. I was unprepared which stopped me last time from trying. I expected the nettle stings from the purple plant and I put a whole bunch in my pvc undies... oh my... thats a mistake... the pain was so intense I had to abort.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Gnutter

Post by Gnutter »

bounddosster wrote:
Gnutter wrote:I am new to this forum. But like bondage, CBT and E-Stim.
I like CBT. Any ides about some torture if penis is get flaccid. I think to try a cactus. I try E-Stim, put a metal that penis land on and get shock but it just sting on one place and not fell good. I am happy for new good ideas about how to make E-Stim good if penis get flaccid.
I've had this done with stinging nettles, a large bed of fresh nettles placed under my hard penis, the further your penis sinks into the bed of nettles the more stinging occurs. I found that as soon as my penis touched the nettles it grew hard again and it worked over a long time. Of course, it might be me as I've been subjected to many nettle punishments over the years and find them very stimulating once the initial pain is over and you get a long-lasting after effect.
I have played with stinging nettles last year. Can´t wait for this summer, soon is play time again :D .
Most intense is to put nettle in the urethra, I cum from this. But for health is not a good idea and easy blood.
New to this forum
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Slave_L wrote:If you want the nettle play to actually work well, make sure it are smaller nettles, not larger ones. The smaller ones are entirely green, not green/purlple, and the smaller ones only have glass nails, no hairs, so their stinging is far more intense. With the larger nettles, even fresh ones, I can strike my penis time and time again. Its awesome, sure, but its not torture.

But with the smaller ones, that's a completely different story. After a few hits, pain takes over and you want out. Of course the pain does not go away if you don't do anything, but more hits means increased pain. I was unprepared which stopped me last time from trying. I expected the nettle stings from the purple plant and I put a whole bunch in my pvc undies... oh my... thats a mistake... the pain was so intense I had to abort.
Have to agree with that, the little fresh grown leaves at the top are the best for pain-inducing fun. Try filling a container with them and then inserting your penis or tape the small fresh grown heads just above your nipples so the leaves brush across the nipple every time you move. :shock:
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
Gnutter

Post by Gnutter »

I put a 20G needle at frenulum and put my unipolar metal buttplug. I made a level switch that strike me with electro if cock go to sleep. Turn up power and tire me at the chair. Pre-cum a lot from this. Did not cum from this but it was a fun :twisted: .
Not same as using Electro Penis Strap around glans, needle make it more intensive.
New to this forum
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Yep, and if you use 2 needles close to eachother in that area and both needles have one lead, the estim will be about 30 times more intense. Probably too intense to cum depending on what level you use and if it is continuous stimuli or once every x minutes etc...
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.