Variations with Easter eggs

Post your dares or request a dare here.
kinbaku

Variations with Easter eggs

Post by kinbaku »

Buy 12 similar looking Easter eggs.
Put some cotton wool or mousse to prevent noise. In 10 eggs come a penny each, in one piece comes a half dollar and in the last the key to your handcuffs.
Mix them together and throw them in your bathtub or shower tray.
Put on your blindfold or hood and your handcuffs.
Take an egg, open it and feel what's inside.
If it contains a penny, you must put the penny back in and throw it back; from the moment you get the half dollar, you can keep up with the eggs and don't throw them back.
The game is won if you find the egg with the key.
Try to free yourself within 10 minutes to avoid punishment.

Can be adapted to spread the eggs in a large space, use more eggs, the command that you have to go to a certain place each time before you can open the egg. Make sure you have a good backup. :mrgreen:
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Variations with Easter eggs

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Can we have an egg that contains an item that if found, requires you to finish this trial, then repeat?
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Can we have an egg that contains an item that if found, requires you to finish this trial, then repeat?
Of course you can! A thirteenth egg with a separate padlock in it that you have to connect to your bondage and of which the key is in a thick ice block in the freezer. So plenty of time to repeat it several times to keep you busy while the ice melts. :mrgreen:
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

13. Good number. Another lock and a round of coins'n'keys. It could go on forever........and ever.......
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠